PDA

View Full Version : Camping Spots Available + ride from Riverside area to Coachella

amili.oh
03-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Hey guys, so I bought my ticket and camping pass a while ago, problem is my friends who planned on going didn't get tickets due to the sell out. So now I have 4 empty seats in my car and a whole camping spot to myself. I was debating even going, I figure I'd give meeting new people a shot. I live in the Riverside area so if you live near by I'll gladly drive you to the festival and we can camp together.
I only ask that you chip in for gas, I can't bring in booze since I'm 18 so ya'll can figure that out.

I'll be basing this off who ever seems like they'd be fun to go with.

Like I said I'm 18, a college student and bands I'm dying to see are Two Door Cinema Club, Empire of the Sun, Arcade Fire, Black Keys, and Klaxons to name a few. & I'm gay, not looking to hook up, just meet cool ppl

So tell me your situation and some stats. What bands do you want to see?
& you must be down to party, & I mean PARTY.

gloria gabriella
03-07-2011, 09:30 PM
hey :) im gloria im from san diego and 21(first time attending to coacheela) me and my freind also a girl 22 have no where to stay so I was wondering if you could let us stay with you will buy booze for you of course:) and pitch in money for the tent spot and have a TENT too the probleem is the carpool thing I mean we are planning to drive too... let me know if yes or no!
asap

emg707
03-07-2011, 10:42 PM
What sort of camping do you have? I'm assuming you have a car camping spot. If so, join my lil group. It consists of 3 guys and 3 girls between the ages of 20-26 so far. Let's combine spots and get a nice communal thing going and some more peeps. If you're interested PM me and or search for the group "Campchella" on Facebook.

amili.oh
03-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Gloria, yeah like you guys can take dranks and I have this legit tent, fits 8 ppl, so no worries there, save space in car that way. I suppose yall could drive up to my area then we could carpool over to the campgrounds. BUT what bands are you into? I must know lol

emg, yeah I have car camping, that could work if we arrange to go into the festival together with our cars, I'll check out the group on FB sounds sweet

emg707
03-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Alright, just let me know if you're interested.