PDA

View Full Version : 2 (two) Festival + Shuttle Passes for Sale!

jayaj
03-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Hello,

I am looking to sell 2 (two) tickets that I have. I am selling these at face-value. I am looking to sell these tickets together. I also purchased 2 Palm Spring Shuttle Passes, which must be sold with the tickets. As I had mentioned earlier, the tickets and shuttle passes are being sold at face-value. My only interest is to get my money back... and I hope that someone is lucky enough to enjoy the tickets in my place.

If you are interested in the tickets, please PM me.

Thank you.

PRINCESS_KARLA
03-07-2011, 07:46 PM
PM sent.

le cab
03-07-2011, 07:48 PM
I sent you a PM!

ticketless
03-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Hello,

I am looking to sell 2 (two) tickets that I have. I am selling these at face-value. I am looking to sell these tickets together. I also purchased 2 Palm Spring Shuttle Passes, which must be sold with the tickets. As I had mentioned earlier, the tickets and shuttle passes are being sold at face-value. My only interest is to get my money back... and I hope that someone is lucky enough to enjoy the tickets in my place.

Thank you.

Sent! Best of luck whatever you decide to do with them

shoegazer76
03-07-2011, 08:32 PM
If you want to do a great service to Coachella & all its attendees please sell one to Lotus & the other to Candyass.

coachellalove
03-08-2011, 09:52 AM
sent you a PM! :)

hwillens8
03-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Hello,

Thank you.

Hi,

Have you sold these yet? I assume yes but let me know please. Thanks.
Heather

hwillens8
03-09-2011, 01:52 PM
Have you sold these yet?
Thx

raquelm
03-09-2011, 11:22 PM
HI, i guess you dont have the tickets anymore ? :(

hwillens8
03-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Hello,

Thank you.

Did you sell these yet? I will buy them right now if not!
Thank you.

hwillens8
03-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Did you sell these yet? I'll buy them right now if not!
Thanks

jayaj
03-11-2011, 11:14 AM
all pm's have been replied to.

I'dDoItAllAgain
03-11-2011, 02:02 PM
Did you sell these yet? I'll buy them right now if not!
Thanks
One was enough, BETCH.