PDA

View Full Version : OC GIRL LOOKING FOR 2 PEOPLE TO CAMP W- WILL DRIVE YOU TO CONCERT

cutyshara
03-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Hey my name is Shara. I'm a senior at UC Santa Cruz but my family lives in Irvine (the OC). Every year I fly down to Irvine and drive my parents car to Indio for Coachella. My santa cruz housemate (Shahla) and I are looking for two chill people to share our camp site with us. We paid 700 for the camping spot (we stupidly did not buy them right away) and now were looking for some people to help us split the cost. 700 divided by 4 is only 175 each- much cheaper than a hotel room. We'd leave on Thursday evening around 7 and drive back to Irvine Monday morning around 10. If you can make it to my address in Irvine I'd love to give you both a ride to the festival =) reply if your interested

Subaru2Coachella
03-06-2011, 06:14 PM
omg you paid 700 dollars for a camping spot???? damnnnn

wstsidela
03-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Ouch!!!

frozen pilgrim
03-07-2011, 08:51 PM
holy wow.

I'm so so happy I'll be in the old school tent only section.

gloria gabriella
03-07-2011, 10:59 PM
hey oc girl im Gloria 21 form san diego (first time going to coachella) me and my friend 24 need a place to stay we will happilly pay :) and we also have a tent and maybe can have more people stay and it will be cheaper we can drive from sd to oc and carpool!
let me know please it would be perfect !

im a pretty down to earth nice girl looking to have ALOT of FUN :)
I love art ,dance,parting!

gloria gabriella
03-07-2011, 11:22 PM
http://www.facebook.com/stabthebear?sk=wall#!/ohglorii

my fb