PDA

View Full Version : International Coachella-goers, ho!

DarkOnFire
03-06-2011, 10:57 AM
So we're happily braving a 24-hour flight from Singapore to LA, just so we can experience the awesomeness of Coachella for ourselves (after years of being insanely jealous of all the line-ups while they continue to bring in Rick Astley YET again to Singapore each year) and after the festival, we're going on a mega awesome road-trip around the States to capitalise on the insanely long flight. I mean, since we're here, we might as well make the most of it, right?

I'm curious to find out if other international Coachellians are heading off on their own road trip before/after the actual festival as well? Where are you going? What will you be doing? Any concrete plans to rob Mick Jagger's house? (see: 'The Knights of Prosperity' - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_of_Prosperity)

bigbolton
03-06-2011, 01:13 PM
You rock. Can't wait to meet you! Kevin

furnace
03-06-2011, 01:17 PM
Just wanted to say that The Knights of Prosperity was a fucking amazing show.

DarkOnFire
03-06-2011, 01:35 PM
You rock. Can't wait to meet you! Kevin

Can't wait to meet you guys too! However, you DO realise you're going to be roped into the whole rob-Mick-Jagger plot, right?

DarkOnFire
03-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Just wanted to say that The Knights of Prosperity was a fucking amazing show.

It really was, too bad it was cancelled. "Ocean's Eleven? More like Ocean's Idiots!"

bigbolton
03-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Can't wait to meet you guys too! However, you DO realise you're going to be roped into the whole rob-Mick-Jagger plot, right?

I've heard of this and will have done my research before Coachella. I come prepared! k

GOSHMAC
04-02-2011, 12:48 PM
seven my friends and I are coming from Moscow, Russia for our 3rd Coachella. Will be interesting to know is there anyone coming from Russia as well...

estebanet
04-03-2011, 06:07 PM
The flight will give you plenty of time to go over a great Coachella playlist!

GOSHMAC
04-04-2011, 06:50 AM
13.5 hours flight will be painful but still exciting in waiting for the this great fest