PDA

View Full Version : Layaway Shipment Details Change **URGENT**

PALMER
03-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Hey Guys

Seeing as i'm from Australia and my tickets won't arrive to me while I'm here, I am in need of changing my address to a friend of mine in New York.

When I go into the Layaway account details only my billing address can be changed.

How and where can i change my shipping details as ticket information needs to be in by the 10th of March.

HELP PLEASE

Cheers,
Palmer

Robin
03-05-2011, 02:10 PM
I recently e-mailed them about this, and the only information they requested was the order number, last 4 digits of the account used to purchase it and the address in which you want it mailed.

gaypalmsprings
03-05-2011, 02:10 PM
do you have tits?

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-05-2011, 02:26 PM
Hey Guys

Seeing as i'm from Australia and my tickets won't arrive to me while I'm here, I am in need of changing my address to a friend of mine in New York.

When I go into the Layaway account details only my billing address can be changed.

How and where can i change my shipping details as ticket information needs to be in by the 10th of March.

HELP PLEASE

Cheers,
Palmer

Most of us got an email telling us what to do to change our shipping address. Go to this page for the info:
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2058139#post2058139
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2058139#post2058139

LedoChris
03-05-2011, 03:48 PM
change it to my address :) jk

PALMER
03-05-2011, 04:03 PM
I got this email too, but when clicking the layaway ticket it only allows me to change the billing address and when I look at my receipt after the change, my delivery address is still the same.

I've sent countless emails through the contact us link but I've never once received a reply or heard anything back.

I guess I'll call up the customer service line.

PALMER
03-05-2011, 04:10 PM
I recently e-mailed them about this, and the only information they requested was the order number, last 4 digits of the account used to purchase it and the address in which you want it mailed.

What exactly do you mean by the last 4 digits of the account used to purchase the tickets? I've looked at my receipt and can't seem to find it.

I've got my order number which is all good.

Any help would be awesome.

PDXdev
03-05-2011, 04:22 PM
When I called Frontgate to work some details out with my layaway payment there was a recorded message regarding this issue. It stated that if you wish to update your shipping address you just simply send them an email with the new information. They might not email you back right away to to the heavy volume of requests at this time, but they will get it.

PALMER
03-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Awesome, thanks heaps for the quick replies...man it absolutely sucks balls when in another country trying to sort this shit out with no replies.

I leave for the States on Friday 11th March and I know the tickets wouldn't of made it to me here before...was getting little bit worried.