PDA

View Full Version : HAVE OPEN CAMPSITE, need ride from Bay Area

gabrielkyne
03-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey guys,

I have a campsite on Lake Cahuilla, and myself and one friend need help getting ourselves down there!

The campsite is not as restricted as the Coachella campgrounds, ie, no age limit, we're allowed to have campfires and BBQs, and there is no searching of our stuff.

The campground is a 5-10 minute from Polo Fields.

I would love to get a ride down and share my campsite with some easygoing folks. I am a very accepting person; I'm cool with whatever you're into. We can hang out or not hang out, all that I need from you if you'd like to stay at my campground would be a ride from the Bay Area for myself (and hopefully one other), and a ride from the camp to Polo fields in the morning.

I don't care so much about male or female, age, I'm just interested in attending with some low-maintenance, friendly folks.

Shoot me a line! Let's work something out!

(driver will receive mad smokout-age and driving ca$h)

Robin
03-04-2011, 01:26 PM
Where in the bay?

I don't need a place to stay. I'm just looking for decent company for the drive down, since I'm driving solo.

doggie3343
03-04-2011, 02:16 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38244

Post in here too, maybe it would help

erik.strange
03-08-2011, 01:31 AM
I'd be willing to rent a car man. I don't have a flight set up, so we can hook it up in the Bay area and start the trek.

I'm flying in from North Carolina, 25 year old male, coming over from Italy where I've lived for a couple of years. I don't have a camping spot, but I have a ticket to the festival. Keep me updated man, hope all is well, peace.

citizenerased
03-08-2011, 07:02 AM
I need a ride from the bay too, so i'd toss gas money for an open spot in the car if available.

gabrielkyne
03-09-2011, 11:08 AM
Where in the bay?

I don't need a place to stay. I'm just looking for decent company for the drive down, since I'm driving solo.

Hey there,

So it's looking like my friend and I are going to be either coming from the City or the East Bay. But honestly, we could hop on Bart and meet you wherever. Would throw down gas money and some goodies as a thank you :)

gabrielkyne
03-22-2011, 12:37 PM
bump

seefu
03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
You still looking for a ride? What's the name of this campsite place, that sounds like a good alternative to sleeping in my car..

wstsidela
03-23-2011, 03:39 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate the softness of your skin? 10 being the softest.

http://dougmoser.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/silence-of-the-lambs.jpg