PDA

View Full Version : I hava a car camping spot.

doppelganger
03-03-2011, 10:21 PM
Just one guy. I have made no plans but if you hook up the spot like crazy awesome you can stay for free. I am pretty opened minded. I just want everything taken care of. Food, water, and you know. I am not trying to get laid. It can be all dudes. I don't care as long as you have strong Coachella camping skills. I don't have anything just my car. Let my car camping spot be you canvas. Submission should be submitted below. I am party friendly.

PinkInk
03-03-2011, 10:33 PM
I'm looking for a spot for 3 of us. We are all cool ppl. This will be my 4th time at coachella and I've got mad coachella camping skillz! My other 2 friends are from texas and it will be there 1st time. Send me a message if the offer still stands! :D

doppelganger
03-04-2011, 12:11 AM
Can you give me a little more? You say you are all cool people. what nands are you most excited to see? Do you PLUR? How do you plan on setting up the camping area? Will there be canopies and inflatable furniture? What are you going to make me for breakfast on Saturday? This is a $700 ticket man.

gaypalmsprings
03-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Can you give me a little more? You say you are all cool people. what nands are you most excited to see? Do you PLUR? How do you plan on setting up the camping area? Will there be canopies and inflatable furniture? What are you going to make me for breakfast on Saturday? This is a $700 ticket man.

It's a $75 ticket, idiot.

frizzlefry
03-04-2011, 04:13 AM
No, see he's a cool guy, so he's basing it off of prices that scalpers would consider ridiculous, just like a cool guy would do. So he would feel jipped if somebody didn't lavish on him a couple hundred dollars worth of supplies, food, alcohol, drugs, and their attention. Now dig, an asshole scapler makes you pay money straight up for it so you can do your own thing, but a cool guy like my bro right here, he makes you dote on him and spend money as well, cause that's hip.

doppelganger
03-04-2011, 05:47 AM
You guys are taking this to serious. I don't expect anyone to cook me breakfast but it would be nice if they could take care of ice and water. I don't even drink. Think I am mostly concerned about the ambiance of the camp site. I want to share this space with someone who has experience desigining Coachella campsites that stay cool in the morning and are nice to be in. I actually have 2 space and I don't plan on selling either was just gonna park my car and have overflow space.

Fidoosh
03-04-2011, 08:00 AM
I actually have 2 space and I don't plan on selling either was just gonna park my car and have overflow space.

From the car camping FAQ's: Please note, car camping is limited. ONE CAR PER CAR CAMPING SPOT REQUIRED - NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU ONLY BRING ONE CAR, YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO OCCUPY ONE CAMPING SPOT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED MORE THAN ONE CAR CAMPING SPOT. (THIS MEANS ONE CAR REQUIRED PER SPOT.)

doppelganger
03-05-2011, 01:47 PM
Wow thought there would more response for 2 basically free camping tickets.

Inthecolumbiagorge
03-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Wow thought there would more response for 2 basically free camping tickets.

I already sent you a private message but I could have all 25-30 members of my group bother you about it if you want:-) Seriously..look no further! Pick us:-)

wstsidela
03-05-2011, 04:59 PM
From the car camping FAQ's: Please note, car camping is limited. ONE CAR PER CAR CAMPING SPOT REQUIRED - NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU ONLY BRING ONE CAR, YOU WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO OCCUPY ONE CAMPING SPOT, EVEN IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED MORE THAN ONE CAR CAMPING SPOT. (THIS MEANS ONE CAR REQUIRED PER SPOT.)

I think we're dealing with a diminished mental capacity, um, I mean special person.

frijolesx
03-05-2011, 11:41 PM
whuts up man... i got 2 other coachella vets... it will be our 5th coachella together...(and a 2nd year coachellian) we got canopys, ice chests, food, drinks, snacks, good music, chairs, a table, good bullshitting and all the necessities.. we reserved some spot on some ranch across the street but yeah ideally we would wanna camp with the rest of the coachella campers.. hit me up and let me know what u think

doppelganger
03-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Pretty sure we have a winner. This is prolly the best idea I have ever had.

blackchesnut
03-06-2011, 10:52 AM
We are 4 Canadians, we do have a car so you wouldn't loose your other space! We are bring blow up chairs, been mags and air mattresses, we are also bringing a canopy for shade. We have a Coleman stove for all cooking needs ( We are Canadian, camping is kinda our thing) We are also past coachellians. We will be bring small insturments for jam sessions,as well as speakers and i-pods loaded with coachella bands and more!we also have coolers for icy cold beverages, and will have a excess of food.

doppelganger
03-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Here is what the winner offered. I am doing this for Coachella every year from now on. Edited to protect identities.

Last year we had 2 camping spots and adopted 5 people to share our spots and we just had the best time so we decided to do it again this year but on a much bigger scale. I got 4 car camping tickets and traded an extra 3 day pass that I got for another one so that is 5 passes. One of the group from last year got another camping pass so that is 6. 3 people from NY that are coming have a pass but I offered them to bring tents and bedding for them so they do not have to purchase it after they fly in just for the event so that make 7 and another friend from Portland, OR has one so we now have 8 spots but maybe as many as 25-30 people total so far.

All of us are 420 chill of course and 2 of our group are medicinal growers and will bring a good variety as will I. I for sure will bring some shrooms and I know our Aussie contingent likes to fly faster than the speed of light so I am sure they will have some energizing party favors.

We are bringing a full camping kitchen and will be cooking breakfast every morning and we will have sandwich stuff and snacking food, fresh fruit, and who knows what else my daughters will decide on.

We have EVERYTHING needed for an amazing Coachella camping experience! We have bubble machines, misters for the shade canopies, solar lighting, portable power and music system, full costume trunk, 1000's of glow sticks and some experience creating body wear from them (hats, glasses, masks, etc.) and most of all some AMAZING characters in our group! __ is a TV producer for channel 10 in overseas and a more entertaining person I have not yet met! ________ is a new adoptee this year and by all accounts is quite interesting as well. Our friend from last year, ____ from Boston is a great person and so much fun. A lady from London as well as a couple from the UK will provide more great accents:-) My kids and I are pretty entertaining I suppose as well and there are many people that will be with us that I have not yet met in person so who knows what all this Coachella
experience will bring, but I know it will be a wonderful time, that is for sure.

dontfeedthebird
03-06-2011, 05:22 PM
It's a $75 ticket, idiot.

best post from gps ever.

doppelganger
03-06-2011, 08:37 PM
I like how he calls me an idiot. I probably wont even get back the $175 plus fees I spent back. I will probably break even. I did something really nice and I am getting treated nice in return.

gloria gabriella
03-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Hey doppeganger im gloria 21 me ad my friend Alejandra 24 Have tickets its my first coachella, but we have no where to stay we are pretty cool people :) love to party,art,dancing having a good time meeting new people down to earth we'll take food boozze and i'll be baking lots of brownies if your up for it let me know thanks

Bodhi Paige
03-08-2011, 11:25 AM
haha love it, i think its a good idea- why not have a bigger group instead of going alone. Its not like he is much more of hassle. It benefits both partys. Live it up!! =))