PDA

View Full Version : Lake Eldorado - Shuttle Passes?

Huggz
03-03-2011, 06:48 PM
Hey I'm just wondering if us people camping at Lake Eldorado need shuttle passes to get to the festival?

I remember looking at a map and it looked like it was just across the road from the festival but I just got an email from Coachella addressing all Lake Eldorado campers that tix were going to be sent out too, but the email also included this:

''If you ordered a festival/shuttle pass combo, shuttle details will be emailed to you in the coming weeks.''

But there was never any info about needing a shuttle pass on the Lake Eldorado page of the website in the first place. Or is this just a shuttle to get in to town?

Thanks.

Stickjohn
03-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Lots of people got a similar email with the same wording about "If you ordered a festival/shuttle pass ..." (not just El Dorado campers)

If you didn't order one you can just ignore it. You definitely do not need a shuttle to get to the festival, and the shuttle to the grocery market is free.

andrew86
03-04-2011, 09:43 AM
Did everyone get this message? Or just the people that purchased through GV. I ordered through ticket master and haven't received the e- mail that everyone is talking about

psychic friend
03-04-2011, 10:02 AM
check your spam mail. every buyer got an email.

if you did not buy a shuttle/pass combo then you can ignore that part.