PDA

View Full Version : Trade Indian Wells RV Reserv. for Your Car Camping Pass

KingOfLimbs
03-01-2011, 09:25 PM
I have one reservation at Indian Wells RV Resort in Indio, CA. My reservation is for April 14-18 2011. The park is completely sold out and the waiting list is a mile long. I have already paid for the first night $65. I am willing to trade this reservation for a Coachella Car Camping Pass (+$10 if you really want to make it an even swap). This is a perfect opportunity for a group of people who need an RV spot and are stuck with a camping pass. If we trade, you would be responsible for paying for the rest of the nights @ $65/nt. Thanks!

wstsidela
03-01-2011, 10:04 PM
Stuck with a car camping pass? You funny man.

Mugwog
03-02-2011, 01:11 AM
Crack is whack kids

KingOfLimbs
03-02-2011, 07:31 AM
longshot I know, but shih homey its worth a try. There could be someone out there that has an RV that needs a spot to put one in.

bhomburg
03-02-2011, 12:59 PM
yeah.. After seeing they had RV camping last year, I rented me an RV (early-booking special, prepaid, so I couldn't just cancel) as soon as the date was announced for '11. You can imagine the horror and ensuing panic when I found out there won't be RV camping this year. So I snatched up a spot at that same Indian Wells RV resort which is only about three miles from the venue (biking in...). They told me that there were two left, and that was the day the info about no RV camping was posted....There must be a ton of people who weren't as quick and now are stuck with no convenient place to stay for their RVs.