PDA

View Full Version : Hotel room 3 miles from festival with space for 2-3 more people!

Pea
02-28-2011, 05:02 PM
I apologize for my previous thread about the Palm Springs hotel room. We were able to find a room practically within walking distance of the festival so I wanted to start a fresh thread.

Anyway, myself (male, 24) and my friend (female, 25) have a hotel room reserved 3 miles north of festival grounds for Friday the 15th through Sunday the 17th and would love to take in 2-3 roommates to help split the cost. It has 1 king size bed, 1 roll-out bed, a small kitchen, and bathroom. Depending on how many people end up in the room I was thinking 1 or 2 blow up air mattresses could easily accommodate anyone without an actual bed to sleep on. I purchased the reservation through a 3rd party so the price of the room was obviously marked up, and it isn't exactly a Mariott quality hotel either, but considering that beforehand we were planning on making a 60+ mile round trip each day it's definitely worth it to us to be staying so close to the festival. The total for the weekend is $800 and will be divided equally amongst everyone in the room, so I'm hoping to get at least 2 more people in there to bring the cost to $200 each. The only thing I require is that everyone be over 21 and extremely respectful of the room. My credit card will be on file with the motel so I would be liable for any damages. None of that please. We do love to party our faces off though so hit me with a reply or a private message if you're interested!

guedita
02-28-2011, 05:21 PM
I PMed you.

Pea
02-28-2011, 08:57 PM
guedita has some great sounding potential roommates for me but I'm still taking offers if anyone is interested! Let me know!

Pea
03-03-2011, 10:26 AM
One last bump. Still looking :/

zmann
03-07-2011, 12:27 PM
One last bump. Still looking :/

Hey there, fellow stone brew fan here.

My friend and I are in the same situation, looking for one or two people to join us in our room at the Super 8. Maybe we can combine forces.

We are super laid back, I'm 28/m and my friend is 28/f.

Hit me up if you're interested at zmannon@gmail.com

gloria gabriella
03-07-2011, 10:36 PM
hey im gloria 21 my friend female 24 looking for
a place to stay we can get a 3 person so it will be cheaper
how much is the Super 8?