PDA

View Full Version : What do the camping tickets look like?

dcbell05
02-28-2011, 11:07 AM
Unfortunately, I didn't get camping tickets the first day, so I'm going to have to find another alternative. I know the GA tickets are tech-y wristbands (luckily I got those on layaway), but what do the real camping tickets look like (well, since they haven't sent them out yet, what did they look like last year)?
So, what do they look like? Coachella website was saying you can't transfer them, but how do they regulate that? Does it have a name on it that you have to show ID of? I'm just wondering if I should even try finding campign tickets online somewhere or if they won't work?

I do have another place to crash, but since this is my first Coachella experience, I wanted to experience it all by camping.

Any info would be great.

Thanks,
Diana

wewantmuse
02-28-2011, 11:13 AM
They haven't been mailed out yet, so no one knows. We'll know around the end of March.

Last year they looked like regular Ticketmaster tickets. I imagine they'll probably look the same (wristband doesn't make sense)

Stickjohn
02-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Remember you do not need a camping ticket to enter the campgrounds - just a festival ticket. So you could party in the campgrounds and sleep off site, or sleep in the camp grounds as long as someone lets you stay in their spot.

frizzlefry
02-28-2011, 11:40 AM
Remember you do not need a camping ticket to enter the campgrounds - just a festival ticket. So you could party in the campgrounds and sleep off site, or sleep in the camp grounds as long as someone lets you stay in their spot.

Nonsense, just sleep anywhere, under a stage is key.

dcbell05
02-28-2011, 11:45 AM
So how does Coachella supposedly regulate the non-transferable claim they made? Sounds like that means you just can't transfer GA festival tickets, but camping can?

Bud Luster
02-28-2011, 12:10 PM
I think by nontransferable they just mean that they are going to ship them to whoever bought them and no one else. You will be able to use a camping pass purchased by someone else just fine.

dcbell05
02-28-2011, 12:15 PM
That's what I was thinking Bud. Thanks!