PDA

View Full Version : Either looking for roommates or someone with room!

Pea
02-27-2011, 01:51 AM
My friend and I are driving up from San Diego and currently have reservations for a room at the Lido Palms Resort just outside of Palm Springs. Our original plan was to have a few other friends come with but they weren't able to get tickets so we're now hoping to find 2-3 more people that would like to room with us and possibly carpool to and from the festival each day.

If that doesn't come together, we're also looking to see if there happens to be anyone with extra room in their hotel room closer to Indio? Let's be honest, driving back and forth from Palm Springs each day isn't going to be the most favorable option, so if there is any way we can lodge a bit closer to the festival it would be wonderful. We're more than happy to help with hotel and any other expenditures involved, so if you'd like a couple of roommates I'd love to hear from ya!

EDIT:
My apologies, we ended up finding a hotel room MUCH closer to the festival but will still be looking for people to room with us. I'll post a new thread if a mod wouldn't mind deleting this one? Thanks!

Stickjohn
02-27-2011, 10:24 AM
You might want to check into shuttles - looks like they added some more from Palm Springs after the original one sold out? Scroll way down - http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella_shuttles.php

I'm not that familiar with Palm Springs but assume the Renaissance and Riviera are hotels. You do not need to be staying at that hotel to take the shuttle.

Pea
02-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Yea I had noticed those last week, but we're sort of riding the fence about whether or not we should pick up a couple or wait until we have the rest of our situation figured out. Thanks for pointing it out though man!

kimmyyf
02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
2 friends and I are staying way further out. It would be nice to share the costs of rooms and gas and whatnot. How old are yall and what kind of room did you reserve?

Pea
02-28-2011, 04:42 PM
My apologies, we ended up finding a hotel room MUCH closer to the festival but will still be looking for people to room with us. I'll post a new thread if a mod wouldn't mind deleting this one? Thanks!