PDA

View Full Version : Need one camping ticket!

lilyamber415
02-26-2011, 03:46 PM
Hey guys! I need one camping ticket, I don't care if it's car or tent (i dont really see the difference to be honest)
Please let me know if you have one your willing to sell.
Thank you!

Inthecolumbiagorge
02-26-2011, 07:10 PM
Hey guys! I need one camping ticket, I don't care if it's car or tent (i dont really see the difference to be honest)
Please let me know if you have one your willing to sell.
Thank you!

The difference is the car. Car camping means you can park your car in your spot. Tent camping means no car - no place to park it. So if you have tent camping you have to have some way to get to the festival other than driving a car because there is no place to park it. If you have car camping you can drive a vehicle and park it in your spot.

Stickjohn
02-26-2011, 07:18 PM
Not true at all. Tent camping comes with a parking spot this year. There were also companion parking spots available.

gaypalmsprings
02-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Tickets are sold old. Try elsewhere.

Inthecolumbiagorge
02-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Not true at all. Tent camping comes with a parking spot this year. There were also companion parking spots available.

I did not realize there was parking for tent camping this year. That makes it easier for tent camping.

Stickjohn
02-27-2011, 02:55 PM
The Tent spots are smaller (10 x 15) but I think it's a nice trade-off for getting a parking spot. Plus you get (limited) ins and outs with your vehicle from the Tent overnight parking lot, which is important to some people.

I think these changes and the companion parking spots were really nice, well thought out changes.