PDA

View Full Version : Willing to give Ride, Brew and Money in xchange for camp share...

*5paceMan_M!sh*
02-24-2011, 02:34 PM
Hello Everyone

Jus like everyone else on most of these threads, i myself wuz not able to purchase my camp ticket in time... so know im left with no other option but to find someone that is cool enuff to let me crash at their campspot.

Will be the one...

Im a 21 y/o coachella junior (3 years) who has never had the chance to experience camping first hand ( sold out in 2009, not enuff money in 2008) and am really lookin to have the best weekend possible. Im willing to give you money, brew, 420 (if u want) and even a ride to and from the festival if u need it. Please help me... im just a music lover in pursuit of good times. If your serious please PM me.

THANK YOU.

Ps. I also work for a clothing company and will b doing an article fer the magazine. If u would like to b featured in the zine or would like sum nice swag fer the weekend ( shirts, shoes, hats... shit like that!) I would love to hook u up. Its all good...

TheRotten42
02-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Hello Everyone

Jus like everyone else on most of these threads, i myself wuz not able to purchase my camp ticket in time... so know im left with no other option but to find someone that is cool enuff to let me crash at their campspot.

Will be the one...

Im a 21 y/o coachella junior (3 years) who has never had the chance to experience camping first hand ( sold out in 2009, not enuff money in 2008) and am really lookin to have the best weekend possible. Im willing to give you money, brew, 420 (if u want) and even a ride to and from the festival if u need it. Please help me... im just a music lover in pursuit of good times. If your serious please PM me.

THANK YOU.

Ps. I also work for a clothing company and will b doing an article fer the magazine. If u would like to b featured in the zine or would like sum nice swag fer the weekend ( shirts, shoes, hats... shit like that!) I would love to hook u up. Its all good...

I hope you have spell check and an editor.