PDA

View Full Version : Just one ticket needed!!

bzw35n
02-24-2011, 02:42 PM
Ok please I hope someone can help me, here's my story and I am sticking to it!! For Christmas I promised my daughter I would buy her ticket (well pay for 1/2) and I was about to put it on layaway, and just one "enter" away.

Then I thought I better wait until she has her hotel reservations, and it was a go with her friends, well trying to arrange all that as you can imagine takes some phone calls, some "yehs" and some "not sures". So then a few days passed and everything was arranged. So I am going to put her ticket on layaway and low and behold, "No more tickets" are being sold!!! If you have a ticket available please, please let me know! Maybe for some sad reason you could not make it, and would love to sell your ticket I would trully appreciate it!! But honestly, please be resonable when you want to sell it!

SuperFocus
02-25-2011, 10:20 AM
1st.

choice cat
02-25-2011, 10:28 AM
your daughter needs better friends

baily
02-25-2011, 12:43 PM
honestly....there are a ton of people saying the same thing every day in here....

your best bet is to bite the bullet and go to stub hub or ebay...

there's no shortcutting this to get a ticket at face value...it's not going to happen.

If you bought something for $269 and can now EASILY sell it on ebay for $500+....would you hand it away?

Wish I had a better answer for you...sorry