PDA

View Full Version : i have extra room at my camping spot

Squidmode
02-23-2011, 07:30 AM
myself(dan, australian, 29) and my girlfriend (amanda, canadien, 27) are coming down from canada, we will have a small car and have just picked up a car camping spot at coachella on ebay. looking to help some people out with space to camp. we are just bringing in a small tent so we shall have space for 4 more people.

really stoked on seeing kings of leon, black keys, chemical bros, lauryn hill, beardyman, a-trak, arcade fire, cold war kids, mumford and sons, gogol bordello, trampled by turtles, skrillex, kanye west, nas and damiem marley, ratatat, duck sauce, the presets, phantogram. hit me up...
dan

kimmyyf
02-23-2011, 08:23 AM
We're driving from Texas (2 guys, 1 girl/18-19 years old) but have no place to stay. We would need somewhere to keep our car. We like mumford and sons, kanye, nas and damien marley, ratatat, black keys, crystal castles..

Tiffysab
02-25-2011, 01:02 AM
me and my boyfriend (24 & 26) are coming from england no car and no place to stay - PM me if you think you want to talk more

I'm mostly looking forward to Duran Duran...i heart the 80's :)

Oranis
03-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Im coming down from Seattle (19) and meeting my friends from Cali at the festival (2 19 y.o. girls) if you have space i have a really big tent that can fit 8+ people comfortably and has a divider in the middle. Let me know if that works for you, looking to make Coachella an amazing experience and would love to share it with anyone who wants to have fun :]

Jjenki
03-02-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey Oranis if you find a spot my lady friend and I are also trying to camp w local seattle crew

sayitlikeasecret
03-10-2011, 08:32 AM
My friend and I are going from Chico/Paradise, CA and we plan to camp. Still looking for someone who wouldn't mind sharing their spot. We don't mind helping w/ set up, cooking, and/or pitching some money/beer/etc :)

Facebook me if you might be able to help out!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1751757802