PDA

View Full Version : More discussion on the anxious prospect of Coachella tickets

OK Computer
02-21-2011, 11:32 PM
I know it's tiring seeing topics like this, even though it's the tickets message board. Let's be honest though, so many of us are just tireless in desire for festival passes. We're making sacrifices to save for a possible vacation to Indio, and yet there's no way to predict how buying a ticket will turn out. There's always a sense of insecurity.

Me, I'm looking for one 3-day and one camping pass. Not that this is a topic requesting for tickets, because those seem overdone and sort of fruitless, but there's a few things I'd like to know.

Does one camping pass include parking for and camping for two people?
Do you believe that passes will be exponentially more hopeful and accessible a few weeks before the show, when they're shipped out and the flakes become more rushed to sell?
How much money do YOU intend to spend on a ticket?

OK Computer
02-21-2011, 11:35 PM
Also, is there anybody out there who has had a positive experience buying tickets from a third party already? Any advice on safe methods for buying passes online?

frizzlefry
02-21-2011, 11:49 PM
A CAR camping pass means that yes you will be able to park your car in the spot all three days, and will have more than ample room for two, there is actually technically no limit on people in camping spot, I suggest picking up strangers in fact.
Prices haven't decreased much recently on Ebay since they first sold out, I'm starting to doubt whether the price will go down at all. Nobody on this board has a magic crystal ball so you're up shits creek with wondering buddy. I intended to spend 320 dollars because I knew the GA tickets wouldn't last after camping sites sold out so quickly so I didn't dilly dally and I used the money I saved up to buy mine. Use paypal I guess, or pray somebody has an extra wristband when you get there, that's how I got my gf into Treasure Island last year, we just showed up early for the shuttle pick up and a group of people just had an extra pass and sold it for face value.