PDA

View Full Version : Parking Off Site?

mika102103
02-21-2011, 02:08 PM
My friend and I were hoping to find some overnight parking areas off of Coachella. Distance doesn't really matter (as long as it's not too far). We just can't afford the house our other friends want to rent out.

Our basic plan is to sleep out of my trunk.

We also can't afford a camping pass.

Any help please? Google is failing me...

sk8r408
02-21-2011, 02:10 PM
My friend and I were hoping to find some overnight parking areas off of Coachella. Distance doesn't really matter (as long as it's not too far). We just can't afford the house our other friends want to rent out.

You are planning on sleeping in your trunk?

gaypalmsprings
02-21-2011, 02:15 PM

Did you even search the FAQs or Forum? I'd suggest one of the truckstops. You can sleep in your car (or trunk) and take showers.

mika102103
02-21-2011, 02:35 PM
Did you even search the FAQs or Forum? I'd suggest one of the truckstops. You can sleep in your car (or trunk) and take showers.

You know, I couldn't find anything that directly stated "lodging here" or "overnight stay." But if that is true, then yes. That's the solution. Thank you!

Affirmative: sleeping in my truck bed.

Mashka
04-12-2011, 12:03 AM
So, there's really no place that will let you park your car there for three days?
I'm camping there, but I don't have a parking pass.
I heard about a Walmart turning a blind eye to overnight parking during Coachella.
Does anyone know if that's true?