PDA

View Full Version : ATTN NOOBS: Campers get a separate festival entrance

Boourns
03-08-2007, 12:28 PM
I know this has been mentioned in some posts in the past, but after a couple searches I didn't find a thread dedicated specifically to it, so here ya go:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/frankatcoachella/bilde-1.gif

All you need is a camping or VIP wristband. Most campers I meet have no idea this exists and are relieved to not have to wait in line for so long to get inside the next morning.

fober
03-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm pretty sure I've used that "secret" entrance without a camping or VIP wristband.

Boourns
03-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Last year they asked to see our wristbands.

fober
03-08-2007, 12:43 PM
Well I was walking in at 4PM-ish so that may have been it.

ThunderInTheSky
03-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Well I did have camping but I gave my tickets away, good thing I have vip!

daftwerk
03-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I had no idea this existed. Are we allowed to exit there as well?

suprefan
03-09-2007, 05:56 PM
I had no idea this existed. Are we allowed to exit there as well?

No we wont leave through there after its over. We all get corraled to the side gate thing.. Anyone remember the guy running on top of the port o potties and then falling at the end on sunday last year? That was hilarious.

blakely
03-09-2007, 06:15 PM
No we wont leave through there after its over. We all get corraled to the side gate thing.. Anyone remember the guy running on top of the port o potties and then falling at the end on sunday last year? That was hilarious.

where did he think he was going??

suprefan
03-09-2007, 06:21 PM
I have no clue but I wish I got it on video. Didnt somebody get it on video??!?!!! Youtube it now!!!!

daftwerk
03-09-2007, 07:24 PM

It was just wishfull thinking. Exiting Sunday was awful last year. I don't remember the guy on the porta potties but i do remember see a few poeple trying to jump the fence out of the fest and security pulling the lot of them down off of it, but one guy did make it. I really wish i would have known about the camping entrance the past few years tho.