PDA

View Full Version : What a Valid Camping Recipt looks like

username44
02-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Hi, I just got a camping ticket online for a relatively good price and Im just hoping someone can show me example of what their layaway recipt looks like so I can compare. Please hide all confidential information, of course.

Thank you!

Dustin da DnB Soulja
02-17-2011, 12:00 PM
Hi, I just got a camping ticket online for a relatively good price and Im just hoping someone can show me example of what their layaway recipt looks like so I can compare. Please hide all confidential information, of course.

Thank you!

sounds like a scamasaurus-rex.

basically the receipt would be from A) the layaway program or B) Ticketmaster.

Did you get a Ticketmaster receipt or one from the layaway company?

MistaGlitch
02-17-2011, 12:08 PM
sounds like you're a scamasaurus-rex and would like to see a receipt so you can possibly reprint and scam....? GOTCHA! So either post yours or fuggedaboutit.

GeminiDC
02-17-2011, 12:24 PM
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t26/RedVetteZ06/youdonegoofed.jpg

Dustin da DnB Soulja
02-17-2011, 01:14 PM
sounds like you're a scamasaurus-rex and would like to see a receipt so you can possibly reprint and scam....? GOTCHA! So either post yours or fuggedaboutit.

or as Dave Chapelle would say...

http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4570861/Gotcha-Bitch.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Lying-Woody

andrew86
02-17-2011, 02:20 PM
I have the same question, and have no problem showing you my receipt please pm me if you have one to compare

moxie990
02-17-2011, 03:29 PM
The issue isn't whether or not your receipt is real or not, it's if that person is truly going to follow up with the camping pass.

I could show 1,000 people my receipt, and I could even make a copy for them, but what is forcing me to actually give them my camping pass?

Of course, I'm not a dick trying to rip people off, but I'm sure there are some people out there that will.

Good luck to you man!

koryp
02-17-2011, 04:03 PM
I have the same question, and have no problem showing you my receipt please pm me if you have one to compare

I'm gonna go out and help you here. If it's a layaway receipt, black out whatever you want to and pm it to me. I'll let you know if it matches mine. Can't help you with the other shit though. You may just have to get gansta if they don't deliver.

andrew86
02-18-2011, 12:44 AM
Much appreciated, I'll send it shortly the only thing that worries me about the receipt that i have is the dates on it are the festival days(15,16,17) not the camping dates (14,15,16,17,18) can you confirm?I asked the seller about it and he directed me to the coachella website, not sure if he was being a dick or if I am being scammed....Any help would be awesome