PDA

View Full Version : Bringing In Alcohol Underage

xxpendable
02-16-2011, 01:27 AM
I haven't been able to find a thread about this so I thought I would ask. Everyone in my group is either 19 or 20 years old, when they search cars upon entry do they also check ids to see if everyone is 21? Or am I going to have to attempt to sneak in 90 beer cans?

LickTheLizzard
02-16-2011, 01:32 AM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4551760/This-is-illegal.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Question-Spiderman

thefrush
02-16-2011, 01:50 AM
Keister it.

MistaGlitch
02-16-2011, 04:33 AM
"mama bird" it.

Down it all before you get in then yak it up in your favorite sip-e-cup.

Inthecolumbiagorge
02-16-2011, 07:48 AM
I haven't been able to find a thread about this so I thought I would ask. Everyone in my group is either 19 or 20 years old, when they search cars upon entry do they also check ids to see if everyone is 21? Or am I going to have to attempt to sneak in 90 beer cans?

If there are people under 21 in your car that you are not the parent or legal guardian of, no alcohol allowed and you probably won't make it through security with it. You will need the minors to walk through security and meet up after you go through with the car. Who knows how much alcohol they will let you in with? It is supposed to be 1 case (24 cans) per person, but I could have brought in anything I wanted as they did not search me at all but I am old so maybe they did not think I was a "risk"? Little did they know...I am the ringleader of our group for sure:-) On the other hand my daughter drove in behind me and they searched everything and I mean everything! It took about 10 minutes for them to go through her car and the person searching was only going to let her bring in a 1/2 case of beer until Sophy threw a fit and got another security person involved! Luck of the draw sort of but I would not try to bring in alcohol with minors in the car unless you want it all taken away. You can take a shuttle in to the store the next day and get more beer...just a suggestion. Good luck:-)

TheRotten42
02-16-2011, 08:40 AM
just take drugs.