PDA

View Full Version : Bonnaroo 2011 Lineup Out....meh

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Aside from Buffalo Springfield and Beirut, I don't find much to be envious about this year. It's mostly standard summer festival rehash.

shoegazer76
02-15-2011, 01:23 PM
FIRE AT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'dDoItAllAgain
02-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Let us create multiple threads about the Bonnaroo lineup.

Yes. Let us do that.

shoegazer76
02-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Let us create redundant threads because we think our opinion matters or that anybody gives a flying fuck.

higgybaby23
02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
I think it's spelled Bonnoroo.

LickTheLizzard
02-15-2011, 01:32 PM
thank god someone made a thread about this.

weezy f baby
02-15-2011, 01:41 PM
The Sahara lineup sucks at Bonnaroo.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Sorry hipster boardies, I did a search and didn't find any other threads on it...there was one thread that was started a year ago, but does that count as a repost? Go ahead and waste your energy with the typical "im gonna flame u for a repost cuz my life is so boring that I have nothing else to complain about"....and seriously, dudes with 2000+ posts...get a life.

LickTheLizzard
02-15-2011, 01:48 PM
"im gonna flame u for a repost cuz my life is so boring that I have nothing else to complain about".

that is actually pretty accurate.

shoegazer76
I love the "I did a search and I couldn't find it (sniffle)." excuse. 2nd time I've heard it today. Its right there in the top ten current threads being discussed you dumbfuck!

invisiblerobots
I did a search and didn't find any other threads on it...

No you didn't.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 01:55 PM
I love the "I did a search and I couldn't find it (sniffle)." excuse. 2nd time I've heard it today. Its right there in the top ten current threads being discussed you dumbfuck!

Ummm....not my fault the OP misspelled "Bonnaroo" as "Bonnoroo". I did a search for the correct spelling and it didn't come up. Am I supposed to search for misspelled versions of all words as well? Make like a tree and get outta here you repost nazi.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
02-15-2011, 01:59 PM
Big Boi...

what happened to OUTKAST?!@!?!?!?!?!?!?

God damn you Andre 3000! TOUR YOU BITCH! TOUR!

kayeM
02-15-2011, 02:07 PM
underwhelming

shoegazer76
02-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Ummm....not my fault the OP misspelled "Bonnaroo" as "Bonnoroo". I did a search for the correct spelling and it didn't come up. Am I supposed to search for misspelled versions of all words as well? Make like a tree and get outta here you repost nazi.

Its incredible the lengths that people will go through to try & save face. You even used the same misspelling excuse as the other person today. LULZ... Hey Menik & PF heres another whiner complaining about your spelling skills.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Its incredible the lengths that people will go through to try & save face. You even used the same misspelling excuse as the other person today. LULZ... Hey Menik & PF heres another whiner complaining about your spelling skills.

Better than whining about a repost. Be original and whine about the child abuse you received as a kid. And please refrain from using your "Lulz, woot, zomg" crap in my threads, I'm trying to maintain some sense of class here.

shoegazer76
02-15-2011, 02:28 PM
At least I have parents you orphanage reject gutterpunk. The only class you have is from me bumping your worthless opionative thread. Your welcome... now learn how to use some silverware while your eating that bitch.

menikmati
02-15-2011, 02:36 PM
I just did a search for "Bonnaroo" searching thread titles only, and had a whole page of results....OP here is a complete moron.

Dustin da DnB Soulja
02-15-2011, 02:39 PM
You guys are spending way too much time yelling at each other when we could be sending hate mail to Andre 3000.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 02:43 PM
I just did a search for "Bonnaroo" searching thread titles only, and had a whole page of results....OP here is a complete moron.

Ok and how many of those are dedicated solely to the 2011 lineup?

12000 posts? Holy crap, you REALLY need to get a life.

What is it with these boardies with 2,000+ posts? It's like they prefer to have a never-ending flame war than just ignore reposts and move on (not that I'm admitting that I made a legit repost), they always must throw their 2 cents in. Seriously people, stop being such busybodies, mind your own business and go post in the obscure Bonnaroo threads that were started in 1976.

menikmati
02-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Your argument would have more merit if the first result didn't have a thread with the words "Bonnaroo" and "2011" in it. Nice try though.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Your argument would have more merit if the first result didn't have a thread with the words "Bonnaroo" and "2011" in it. Nice try though.

Yes, I saw that thread. Check when it was originally added. Come on, let's keep going, I know you find this pointless back and forth the funnest thing in your life. Your turn.

menikmati
02-15-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm trying to understand your logic....you see the appropriate thread, know that it relates to the 2011 festival (which had its lineup announced today) but decided it was no good because of the start date? How long have you been using message boards?

bartelby
02-15-2011, 02:54 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/blueninja/Morans.JPG

Monklish2.0
02-15-2011, 02:56 PM
eh Explosions in the Sky is epic but aside from that.. not much that coachella doesn't offer that i care about at all or havent seen multiple times..

psycobetabuckdown
02-15-2011, 02:58 PM
This thread amuses me.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-15-2011, 02:59 PM
I'm trying to understand your logic....you see the appropriate thread, know that it relates to the 2011 festival (which had its lineup announced today) but decided it was no good because of the start date? How long have you been using message boards?

This is such a cliche argument on these boards, I'm tired of it. Go monitor the other reposts and make sure you let them know about it first thing, I know you will. Here's to your next 12,000 posts, you really showed me!

LyricsForTheMind
02-15-2011, 03:54 PM
We dont like your kind here.

AndLeoObre
02-15-2011, 03:58 PM
This is such a cliche argument on these boards, I'm tired of it. Go monitor the other reposts and make sure you let them know about it first thing, I know you will. Here's to your next 12,000 posts, you really showed me!

That rebuttal is so cliche

thefrush
02-15-2011, 10:15 PM
The Sahara lineup sucks at Bonnaroo.

Bahahaha.

PagodasPinkPants
02-15-2011, 11:19 PM
U reposted so u r dumb. But u giv me LOLZ! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!! ZOMG

Just tryin to keep it classy up in this very useful thread.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-16-2011, 08:13 AM
U reposted so u r dumb. But u giv me LOLZ! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!! ZOMG

Just tryin to keep it classy up in this very useful thread.

I'm confident that the initial wave of repost flames will die down soon and the normal people will start actually talking about how the Bonnaroo lineup is meh.

concertgoer
02-16-2011, 08:43 AM
The Roo lineup is ok much better than last year but for my musical tastes
Coachella 2011>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roo 2011

AndLeoObre
02-16-2011, 09:21 AM
I'm confident that the initial wave of repost flames will die down soon and the normal people will start actually talking about how the Bonnaroo lineup is meh.

Nahh this is the flame-reposter thread. The talk-about-Bonnaroo thread is here:

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42312

Airline
02-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Arcade Fire, Buffalo Springfield, My Morning Jacket, The Strokes, EITS, Big Boi, Deerhunter, 3 Superjams ................yeah i'll take it.

Woofles
02-16-2011, 10:36 AM
I mean, whatever makes you feel like you're not missing out, but lets be honest: Bonnaroo line up this year absolutely destroys Coachella.

Eminem, Arcade Fire, The Black Keys, My Morning Jacket, Lil Wayne, Robert Plant, Mumford and Sons, Buffalo Springfield featuring Neil Young, Iron & Wine, Primus, Florence and the Machine, Explosions in the Sky, Beirut, Portugal. The Man, Alberta Cross.

Those are just the ones I easily recognize; didn't really get into looking at the names I'm not familiar with.

Similar headliners, and minus the shitty ones like Kings of Leon and Kanye West. And a more solid list of smaller bands. Personally, I think Bonnaroo easily wins this one. Too Bad I went last year and I can't really afford it again this year; t'was a far and expensive trip. :(

nathanfairchild
02-16-2011, 10:51 AM

but dumb fuck, this section is for the COACHELLA LINEUP to be discussed. you fucking idiot.

here, read what this says:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2371x3.png

TomAz
02-16-2011, 11:26 AM

Don't let these dickweeds bother you. Even though your post is from the Redundant School of Redundancy, it's ok with me because it happens to be right.

See what happens here is people will castrate you for not following proper protocol, but they don't really care about quality. Stupid shit gets posted all the time, and that's ok, but creating a thread duplicate is like beating your dog. It's the Naziization of the Coachella board.

Now, I have to say, it's a good thing that your grammar and spelling are decent, or else I'd've formed a very different opinion.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Don't let these dickweeds bother you. Even though your post is from the Redundant School of Redundancy, it's ok with me because it happens to be right.

See what happens here is people will castrate you for not following proper protocol, but they don't really care about quality. Stupid shit gets posted all the time, and that's ok, but creating a thread duplicate is like beating your dog. It's the Naziization of the Coachella board.

Now, I have to say, it's a good thing that your grammar and spelling are decent, or else I'd've formed a very different opinion.

What's really lame about the whole thing is that I've stated I did make an honest effort at searching for dupe threads and the reason I didn't find it was because the original thread had "Bonnarroo" misspelled and the other Roo-related thread was from last year. That doesn't matter to the repost nazis, they need to prop themselves up by beating others down. It's probably just their way of letting out their anger since other people probably do the same thing to them in real life.

menikmati
02-16-2011, 11:46 AM
The "other" Roo-related thread is titled "Bonnaroo X 2011". How/why your brain can't compute, "hey look, there's the 2011 Bonnaroo thread" is beyond me.

shoegazer76
02-16-2011, 12:08 PM
You made a thread because you wanted your opinion to be center stage for everbody to view. Nothing more than a low level attention whore infraction. You got mildly busted out & nagged for for a repost & you're only initial defense is making incredibly weak excuses (other than your own human error) & unoriginal attempts to insult people you don't know about their families & post counts.
Now tell me.. Who is the troll without a life? A simple oops I didn't see that thread sorry guys would've been substantial. Even when you misspell it shows up in the search. Your only mission now is to keep your troll of a thread in the limelight which must mean so terribly much to you and make your life so complete.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-16-2011, 01:05 PM
The "other" Roo-related thread is titled "Bonnaroo X 2011". How/why your brain can't compute, "hey look, there's the 2011 Bonnaroo thread" is beyond me.

By that logic, if a band played in 2004 and there was a post called "Band X is Playing!!" then played again in 2011, your proper etiquette would be to post in that old thread instead of creating a new one, because for some reason you feel that thread real estate on this board is sacred and if something has ever been mentioned in the past, you must recycle old threads. The "Coachella X 2011" thread was created last year when the lineup wasn't even out yet, so there's a bunch of non-related junk in there that has nothing to do with the 2011 lineup. If I don't feel like posting in an old thread from 7 months ago, that's my business and I'm not breaking any rules.

Your only mission now is to keep your troll of a thread in the limelight which must mean so terribly much to you and make your life so complete.

If you say so. It's my "troll" thread and you keep posting in it. It just amuses me how you guys need to constantly get the last word in. It's over, you stated your case and I stated mine. Let's see if you can be the bigger man and not respond to this, or if it makes you happy to keep my "troll" thread in the limelight, go ahead and post in it again.

Neighborhood Creep
02-16-2011, 01:10 PM
What one is better? Who cares. Go to both and you won't have to fight about it.

higgybaby23
02-16-2011, 01:11 PM
It just amuses me how you guys need to constantly get the last word in.

Irony, this thread has it.

nathanfairchild
02-16-2011, 01:25 PM
By that logic, if a band played in 2004 and there was a post called "Band X is Playing!!" then played again in 2011, your proper etiquette would be to post in that old thread instead of creating a new one, because for some reason you feel that thread real estate on this board is sacred and if something has ever been mentioned in the past, you must recycle old threads. The "Coachella X 2011" thread was created last year when the lineup wasn't even out yet, so there's a bunch of non-related junk in there that has nothing to do with the 2011 lineup. If I don't feel like posting in an old thread from 7 months ago, that's my business and I'm not breaking any rules.

It's called Bonaroo X 2011 because it's the tenth anniversary of the festival you stupid fuck. You see X is the Roman numeral for the number ten. I know this might be difficult but I have faith you'll figure it out eventually.

SUSHIXXXXX
02-16-2011, 01:37 PM
It's called Bonaroo X 2011 because it's the tenth anniversary of the festival you stupid fuck. You see X is the Roman numeral for the number ten. I know this might be difficult but I have faith you'll figure it out eventually.

I understand that "you dumbfuck". Let me rephrase that..."Band WHATEVER is playing". Happy? I think I'll start a thread for Bonnaroo 2012 today. Make sure you flame the hell out of anyone who posts in any other thread next year that isn't in my "original" thread.

Do you get called "dumbfuck" a lot at home? You seem to love that word.

sittingsideways
02-16-2011, 02:00 PM
wow... you two ruined a meaningless thread. (due to one already existing thread, not the relevance of subject... bonnaroo is better this year... by loads.)

I'dDoItAllAgain
02-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Go ahead and waste your energy with the typical "im gonna flame u for a repost cuz my life is so boring that I have nothing else to complain about"...
I'll admit, I was pretty bored.

Doesn't change the fact that this is in the wrong section and that the other Bonnaroo threads are in plain sight, though.

But yeah... Coachella 2011 > Bonnaroo 2011. But not by much.

grannock
02-16-2011, 05:23 PM
I understand that "you dumbfuck". Let me rephrase that..."Band WHATEVER is playing". Happy? I think I'll start a thread for Bonnaroo 2012 today. Make sure you flame the hell out of anyone who posts in any other thread next year that isn't in my "original" thread.

Since the lineup was just released for 2011, I think its a good time to start a Roo 2012 thread because then we can start rumor mongering for a lineup that doesn't suck balls.

kvnty
02-16-2011, 05:32 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/blueninja/Morans.JPG

Hey, my meth dealer's last name is Morans.

hobomilitia
02-16-2011, 09:00 PM
hey sushi, just give up.

weeklymix
02-16-2011, 09:10 PM

You're a moron. Stop defending your crap thread. Just because you don't post a lot on a message board doesn't mean you have to be fucking stupid on a message board. Not being stupid has been around for much longer than the Internet so you don't have much of an excuse. Kindly leave.