PDA

View Full Version : Ride from Santa Barbara/Isla Vista have Spot

Indie1031Rox
02-14-2011, 04:56 PM
Me and my two friends (2 guys/1 girl) will have extra space on our car camping spot. I am a second-year at UCSB (and Coachella), do not have a car, and need a ride from Isla Vista to Orange County on April 14 (the Thursday of Coachella). Upon reaching Orange County my two friends will pick us up and then THEY will drive to Coachella upon which we will all camp at our spot. Monday morning we will drive back to Orange County and then you will drive back to Isla Vista (me in tow). This is open to 2 cool people (preferably other UCSB students). Send me a PM and let me know a little about yourself. Thanks!

austin805
03-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Hello there,
My girlfriend and I will be venturing to Coachella for our first time. However, we are in need of a place to crash. I already have a companion parking pass if that helps.
I am a SBCC student and Goleta local resident. I Love to skate, surf, hike, and live life to the fullest. My girlfriend and I are down for a great time and ready to enjoy some great music. 420 Friendly.
I will gladly give you and your 2 friends a ride to and from in exchange for letting us crash at the campsite. (I live 5 minutes from IV)
I have a portable grill, camping chairs, tents, etc. to offer you and your friends.
I also own a Yakima box so things don't get too crammed in the car.
Let me know if we can work something out.
-Austin

iammrcandyman
03-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Hey, I live on dp. I may or may not have room in my car, not sure yet.

Drewski27
03-02-2011, 12:31 AM
whats up all. hey this will be my 5th year at Coachella and i currently live in SB and work at Whole Foods. Me and my GF will be traveling down and meeting up in orange county pretty early in the day and meeting up with more people. were going to try to get a whole group together like last year. i dont know when you plan on leaving or whatever but well probably be leaving pretty early in the morning and trying to make it to OC around 10 or 11. the earlier we get to coachella the better spot we can get. if you guys are interested you are more than welcome to join our party as well. let me know it will be a blast. PM me or email me at Avineys@gmail.com. laterz.

Drewski27
03-02-2011, 01:01 AM
ps may have one extra spot in my car. not sure yet.

courtsngallons
04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Hello - I am a second year at UCSB. I do not have a car and am desperately trying to find a ride down to Indio this weekend!!
I will pitch for gas, share some tunes, and smoke you out. Let me know if anyone has any openings in the car ( I won't take up too much room :)

Courtney Cummings
847 922 7738