PDA

View Full Version : thinking of adopting...

elbrycen
02-14-2011, 05:05 PM
so i'm going to coachella with a couple friends, (2 girls one guy mid 20's), and we have two camping spots, and i get one all to myself... anyways, last year i was a solo camper, and i was adopted in exchange for a ride to and from the airport, which was by my house.

anyways, long story short, i'm down to repay the favor, so whoever seems like they're going to be the most fun can carpool and camp with me. we can take your car or mine, so if you're driving and have some kind of bitchin car setup, bonus points... so let me know what you bring to the party, and our panel of judges will pick the best one by march 15th, so pm me!

wstsidela
02-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Good for you. That's the Coachella spirit. I adopt someone every year. I got a kid from Norway this year.

Iflail
02-14-2011, 09:50 PM
Good for you. That's the Coachella spirit. I adopt someone every year. I got a kid from Norway this year.

Is his name Tim?! Met some cool guy last year from Norway waiting for Gorillaz named Tim.

homycraz2
02-15-2011, 12:10 AM
Hey man, well i was hoping to go with a bunch of my friends but i'm not so sure if that will happen exactly.

I am a UCLA student premed nerd.

The cool thing is, Im going a test drive for the weekend of Coachella and am going to have a brand new Lincoln MKX.

Im MORE than happy to provide some liquid nourishment.

Check out the pic.

frizzlefry
02-15-2011, 01:39 AM
^ Winner, mother fucker got bleach, the only way to get fucked up.

elbrycen
02-15-2011, 09:48 AM
i like where this is going... pre med student who knows how to party... the question is; how do you plan on sneaking all that jack in?

homycraz2
02-15-2011, 10:21 AM
i like where this is going... pre med student who knows how to party... the question is; how do you plan on sneaking all that jack in?

Smuggling it in of course,

I'm thinking of using large Arizona iced tea cans. Prying off the tops and filling with whatever i want then sealing.

Got any better ideas?

Dustin da DnB Soulja
02-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Smuggling it in of course,

I'm thinking of using large Arizona iced tea cans. Prying off the tops and filling with whatever i want then sealing.

Got any better ideas?

Arizona bottles work great, arizona's are also strong smelled so it helps to mask the alcohol as well.

fetuspiniata
02-15-2011, 01:21 PM
http://www.bloomingtonneeds.com/images/motts_apple_juice.jpg

homycraz2
02-15-2011, 01:28 PM
http://www.bloomingtonneeds.com/images/motts_apple_juice.jpg

Seems too obvious. If they notice the seal is broken they may check.

Cans work best since once the seal is intact there is no resealing.

prettydirtything
02-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Is his name Tim?! Met some cool guy last year from Norway waiting for Gorillaz named Tim.

Everyone from Norway is named Tim, they distinguish by the last name over there.

elbrycen
02-17-2011, 12:28 AM
i'm also seriously considering getting one of these if i make enough money on my next couple of checks...

http://www.escapecampervans.com/

zonarob
02-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Seems too obvious. If they notice the seal is broken they may check.

Cans work best since once the seal is intact there is no resealing.

Use a little bit of crazy glue to reattach the seal to the lid. Works great!

Tiffysab
02-21-2011, 01:21 AM
Adopt me - 2 small english people in desperate need of a camping spot - willing to pay obvs!!

wstsidela
02-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Looks like I adopted two more strays. Welcome aboard.

Emma Ocean
02-22-2011, 02:39 AM
Can someone adopt me please? I dont have a camping ticket and need somewhere to stay! I'm awesome. Promise! :p

elbrycen
02-22-2011, 02:09 PM
any promise of awesomeness generally needs to be backed by evidence.

Emma Ocean
02-23-2011, 01:20 AM
all the evidence is in police lock up >_<

sayitlikeasecret
03-10-2011, 09:34 AM
My friend and I are going from Chico/Paradise and we plan to camp. Still looking for someone who wouldn't mind sharing their spot. We don't mind helping w/ set up, cooking, and/or pitching some money/beer/etc :)

Facebook me if you might be able to help out!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=1751757802