PDA

View Full Version : No ride and no camping spot? No problem!

nighteulogy
02-10-2011, 01:02 PM
I'm driving out of The RGV, Texas and headed to Coachella, CA once more this year and like previous years, offering a ride to a person interested in joining our carpool this year. There are three of us going and we have room for you!
So if you are anywhere in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or California on I10, and you need a left to the festival, contact me. And as an added bonus, you get a get a spot in our car camping area in a six person tent. All we ask if for you to pitch in for gas.
Like before, we are meeting up with a larger group consisting of approximately 25+ friends from all over the country and Canada.
If this sounds like it may suit you, let me know, and I will give you details. We leave on Tuesday, April 12th and return on Tuesday, April 19th. Send me a message for more details.
Coachella!!!

gloria gabriella
03-07-2011, 10:19 PM
hey hi my name is gloria 21 me and my girlfreind 24 are going to drive from SD but have no where to stay i was wondering if maybe we could stay in your camping spot we will pitch in money and offer a tent to let me know ASAP please

sexycoachella
03-16-2011, 05:02 PM
Hello me and my boyfriend have a camping pass ticket but no place to stay would u guys like to give us a ride to the festival, we live in Perris.