PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE PLEASE HELP 2 IN NEED!!

Brianna Grant
02-07-2011, 04:24 PM
We're 2 girls from Vancouver Island BC, planning to road trip from anywhere in BC to get to Indio!! This will be our first year ever going to Coachella, we lucked out on getting tickets just in time, I came across the lineup, which we hadn't even see yet and seconds after bought tickets. I believe it was meant to be that we bought tickets when we did and I believe we are meant to go to this festival! All our friends wanted to wait to buy tickets so we're the only two who are going. As of right now we have no ride and no idea where were staying please help!

We can help out with anything, Gas Money, Food, Driving, Campsite Pass Payment, Free Love!! We're also completely down for group sing-alongs, dance parties, solo dance parties!!We're down to earth people who want to contribute to other people's experience of the festival, this is something that is meant to be shared!! We are INDIE-ROCK Fanatics, also huuge Electronic fans, here's a little taste of the music we would give a body part to see...

First and Foremost: ARCADE FIRE, THE BLACK KEYS, CASPA, FAT FREDDY'S DROP, TRENTEMOLLER, CULTS, BEARDYMAN, JACKBEATS, THE NATIONAL, SHPONGLE!!

Animal Collective
Mumford & Sons
Tallest Man on Earth
Angus and Julia Stone
The Kills
12th Planet
DJ ZINC
A-trak
Andy C
Ramadanman
Gogol Bordello
Twin Shadow
Dj Hype
Broken Social Scene
Kings of Leon
Magnetic Man

annnd we can't wait to discover more!!! I believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and that this lineup will go down in history! Pleease help, in any way you can, even if you can just suggest a place to stay near the festival or a cheap way of transportation, we'd rather go with a group of people on the journey but if that doesn't work out the bottom line is getting there!!! Festivals are our life! I saw this posted on the Shambhablog and thought nothing explained our thoughts better...
These festivals, Coachella, Sasquatch, Shambhala, they create a reality where love, respect, happiness, music and dance are the focus and going and sharing them means that we, as a collective, are standing up and saying that experiences, not things are important to us".

Thank you so much to all the beautiful people who are attending this festival, I hope to hear from you!

~ Brianna Grant
cell 7809825511

gooftroop
02-07-2011, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't put your phone number up just yet with these animals around. Best of luck though if you're legit you'll find a way!

thetello
02-07-2011, 08:45 PM
i'll give it 10 mins, rape pics.

DANCE MAGIC
02-07-2011, 09:29 PM
i'll give it 10 mins, rape pics.

You can't rape the willing...

Free Love!!

gaypalmsprings
02-07-2011, 09:33 PM
what's your FB page?

fatbastard
02-07-2011, 09:38 PM
That phone number is for the men's room of the empress hotel.

wstsidela
02-07-2011, 09:38 PM
good luck

Bomboclat
02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
UGGO'S GET THE FUCK OUT

candi
02-07-2011, 11:01 PM
stay in desert hot springs. it's a really shitty ghetto city but lodging is cheap.

bluemamba
02-08-2011, 12:55 AM
If you can get to LA sometime around noon on the Thursday of Coachella week I can help you out.

What's your Facebook page?

discobotica
02-08-2011, 01:00 AM
^ wants the nookie

kronz420
02-08-2011, 01:46 AM
What no Tits or get the fuck out? You guys let me down

MistaGlitch
02-08-2011, 04:27 AM

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3884626/cawk-or-gtfo.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Big-White-Cock

tral!
02-08-2011, 04:31 AM

maybe because this isnt 4chan.

insbordnat
02-08-2011, 07:01 AM
You obviously haven't been around these boards long enough.

baily
02-08-2011, 09:44 AM
http://imnotgoingtorapeyou.com/raped.jpg

heyeric
02-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Oh look another one of baily's rape posts. This is #5 I've seen this morning already.

heart cooks brain
02-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Oh look another one of baily's rape posts. This is #5 I've seen this morning already.

yeah, that shit is infinitely played out

thombjork
02-08-2011, 03:04 PM
if baily posts another "you gonna get raped signs," well then, Baily -

http://imnotgoingtorapeyou.com/raped.jpg

Mugwog
02-08-2011, 03:37 PM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgbo7m7UEA1qgbn54o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId =0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1297294577&Signature=czinlW6OfKyuZNO59NFDOy%2FdRik%3D

nathanfairchild
02-08-2011, 03:55 PM
We're 2 girls from Vancouver Island BC, planning to road trip from anywhere in BC to get to Indio!! This will be our first year ever going to Coachella, we lucked out on getting tickets just in time, I came across the lineup, which we hadn't even see yet and seconds after bought tickets. I believe it was meant to be that we bought tickets when we did and I believe we are meant to go to this festival! All our friends wanted to wait to buy tickets so we're the only two who are going. As of right now we have no ride and no idea where were staying please help!

We can help out with anything, Gas Money, Food, Driving, Campsite Pass Payment, Free Love!! We're also completely down for group sing-alongs, dance parties, solo dance parties!!We're down to earth people who want to contribute to other people's experience of the festival, this is something that is meant to be shared!! We are INDIE-ROCK Fanatics, also huuge Electronic fans, here's a little taste of the music we would give a body part to see...

First and Foremost: ARCADE FIRE, THE BLACK KEYS, CASPA, FAT FREDDY'S DROP, TRENTEMOLLER, CULTS, BEARDYMAN, JACKBEATS, THE NATIONAL, SHPONGLE!!

Animal Collective
Mumford & Sons
Tallest Man on Earth
Angus and Julia Stone
The Kills
12th Planet
DJ ZINC
A-trak
Andy C
Ramadanman
Gogol Bordello
Twin Shadow
Dj Hype
Broken Social Scene
Kings of Leon
Magnetic Man

annnd we can't wait to discover more!!! I believe this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and that this lineup will go down in history! Pleease help, in any way you can, even if you can just suggest a place to stay near the festival or a cheap way of transportation, we'd rather go with a group of people on the journey but if that doesn't work out the bottom line is getting there!!! Festivals are our life! I saw this posted on the Shambhablog and thought nothing explained our thoughts better...
These festivals, Coachella, Sasquatch, Shambhala, they create a reality where love, respect, happiness, music and dance are the focus and going and sharing them means that we, as a collective, are standing up and saying that experiences, not things are important to us".

Thank you so much to all the beautiful people who are attending this festival, I hope to hear from you!

~ Brianna Grant
cell 7809825511

does this include the vagina?

juloxx
02-08-2011, 05:39 PM
amidoinitrite?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/jcgabe/you-gonna-get-graped.jpg

RodFed1993
02-08-2011, 06:12 PM
This makes me feel awfully spoiled for living about 50 miles from the festival. Sucks to live in Canada

M Sparks
02-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Sorry, I'm helpful, but ugly.

s0nn3
02-08-2011, 07:45 PM
If you make it to the fest, Ill have room in my carcampsite. All the help I can offer. No rape, im cereal. Ok well maybe some rape.

Premium Roast
02-08-2011, 09:15 PM
alright, what do you need? = didn't read original post

:thu

iammrcandyman
02-09-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm from Vancouver!

But not any more, I moved to in Los Angeles. Good luck.

malpractice
02-10-2011, 10:20 PM
i am departing out of edmonton with my friend. PM me if youre interested.

Brianna Grant
02-11-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks everyone for replying and anyone who offered to help, we have found a ride!! See you at the festival :D

Smith and West
02-11-2011, 10:24 AM
780 is an edmonton and surrounding area area code, not a vancouver island area code???????????????

malpractice
02-11-2011, 01:26 PM
780 is an edmonton and surrounding area area code, not a vancouver island area code???????????????

yes. it's 780.. i forget what vancouver island is.

sexycoachella
03-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Hello well I like what i see from you too chicks, you guys look really down to earth and look like fun and crazy ppl ;-)... I have a question for you? So how open minded are you girls? I have some crazy thought and maybe we can relate to some things ..... This would be one of the craziest things I would do maybe you girls want to be part of it .....

guedita
03-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Is it a threesome? Threesomes aren't that crazy.

seefu
03-18-2011, 12:09 PM
I'd like some Free Love please!!