PDA

View Full Version : free sleep?

eighthundred
01-22-2007, 04:49 PM
i was just wondering if there is a way to sleep for free, like without a hotel or camping tickets. i may only be going for one day, but i don't know if i want to drive home that late or, if i take a greyhound bus, i don't know if they'd run that late. so if i want to wait until the next morning, is there a way i could sleep there without using the camping grounds? like maybe sleeping just outside of the vicinity, or if they'd let you sleep in the same place as the concerts/stages without kicking you out? i've never gone before this year so i really don't have much of an idea about how everything works.

also, any other cost-cutting alternatives to things for us poor folk? i'm definitely bringing my own food and water, at least as much as i can carry on me.

fredbull
01-28-2013, 01:20 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb159B7VyeY0hWPE5iFqAeW7xnFQ65p PvbQskzOK7HCfNZEGaX

Dustin da DnB Soulja
01-28-2013, 01:54 PM
Just sleep on some random person's camping spot on the corner by there car, I mean.. what's the worst than can happen.

Reeber
01-28-2013, 03:32 PM
Yeah we have these people who sleep for free all the time. They're called hobos. On a serious note though as long as your not weird and or smell disgusting someone will likely let you sleep on their campsite. I wouldn't recommend it though just get a cheap hotel or camping. If your really that tight on money maybe don't go?

Riggins33
01-28-2013, 03:34 PM
So we wanted to open a thread from 2007? Did you guys see where he wrote 1 day? Come on peeps lets pull it together.