PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Lyxzn with Bloody Beetroots

Milky
02-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Hey Forum

I noticed a few people replied to me in another thread about Dennis Lyxzn touring with Bloody Beetroots. Instead of taking that thread off-topic I thought it might be something to actually share with everybody in its own thread.

As some of you may know, Bloody Beetroots released their own remix of Refused's New Noise last year. Well since then Dennis Lyxzn has been touring with the band and singing New Noise.

Pretty exciting stuff and quite possibly the only chance Refused fans will get to see Lyxzn play a Refused song live.

I'll be seeing them this weekend and Lyxzn has come down under with them, so I'll let you all know if it is worth checking out when they hit Chella.

Steve Aoki has also been touring with them.

LickTheLizzard
02-03-2011, 09:40 PM
I saw them back in October.

No Lyxzn. (:()

No Aoki. (:))

...but they did play New Noise and it was pretty bad ass.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
02-03-2011, 09:43 PM
This is interesting...hmmm

chopperdave934
02-04-2011, 12:35 PM
If this is true, this would be the absolute highlight of the weekend.

If you don't have this mix already, get it here: http://thecultureofme.com/2011/01/photos-new-years-eve-2011-all-over-new-york-city.html

New Noise already is the best song of all time, and they fuck it up good.

Milky
02-06-2011, 06:29 AM
It is true. Saw it with my own eyes today. It was incredible. They didn't play a full version though, he was on stage for maybe 2 minutes... he screamed for a bit, did some mic tricks and left.

guedita
02-06-2011, 09:13 AM
I was afraid there wouldn't be screaming during the Bloody Beetroots set. Thank goodness.

Devin the Dude
02-06-2011, 11:16 AM
FUCK Beetroots.

citizenerased
02-06-2011, 11:18 AM
It's cool and all, but why the hell is he touring with them just to go out for 2 minutes?

Devin the Dude
02-06-2011, 11:23 AM
Boredom. Washed-upedness/His new band sucks.

Milky
02-06-2011, 07:02 PM
I was afraid there wouldn't be screaming during the Bloody Beetroots set. Thank goodness.There was lots of screaming, their lead singer has a nasty pair of lungs on him. He did all the other screaming on all their other electronic-come-metal songs. I think it turned people off a bit because the crowd seemed to get smaller and smaller everytime he unleashed some screaming.

Also... their version of New Noise was more like Refused's original version than Beetroots remix.

LeK5Y
02-06-2011, 08:02 PM
So is he going to be at Coachella?