PDA

View Full Version : Anyone bringing a guitar? Share? Please?

eclectric
03-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey, I'm coming down from Washington state! Is anyone who's camping also bringing a guitar? Mind passing it along for a bit? I'll give you my phone number so we can meet up. I'm just talking about a little every now and again over the three days. Later, Chauncey

eclectric
03-09-2007, 04:41 PM
bumper car.....

krunchy
03-10-2007, 07:09 AM
this guy is gonna get all the chicks...

rhodez
03-11-2007, 03:13 PM
http://www.coachella.com/event/rules-faq - first rule

does that count for camping?

Mr.Nipples
03-11-2007, 03:32 PM
last year i bought a 100 cheap yamaha to bring to coachella and even that thing got thrashed...i dont suggest anyone bring a guitar.

Tomasz
03-12-2007, 07:45 AM
No guitars and no campfires, what kind of sing-a-long round the campfire is this going to be?!

eclectric
03-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Still a lookin'. Maybe I'll just ask around when I get there.

anna-v
03-16-2007, 12:36 AM
http://www.coachella.com/event/rules-faq - first rule

does that count for camping?

those rules are only for the festival area

its ok to bring your guitar to the campsite

invisiblerobots
03-16-2007, 06:19 AM
its ok to bring your guitar to the campsite

No, not really.
OMf7o5bhdMk

scottierock
03-16-2007, 07:05 AM
leave the guitars at home, hippies.

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
03-17-2007, 05:13 PM
My guitar guitar keeps me company when I camp by myself.

rage patton
03-17-2007, 07:13 PM
But... but... that means I wont be able to play guitar for over a week... I might go into withdrawl...
And I wouldnt play fuckin hippy songs... whos up for acoustic Rage sing-a-longs!?!?!

eclectric
03-19-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm bringin' it--- 's like a friend. Keep me company while everyone is wasted and trying to get laid. Or is that layed? Peace, C

Hippies and guitars? Let's propagate a stereotype. Most hippies can't play guitar. Mandolin. Hippies and Mandolins.

Patsonhisway
03-19-2007, 02:59 AM
I'm bringin' it--- 's like a friend. Keep me company while everyone is wasted and trying to get laid. Or is that layed? Peace, C

You canít last a few days without your guitar?? eclectric, have you actually ever had sex? or is that secks?

Nah im just messn wit ya buddy, I traveled around south East Asia with a guitar I got in Thailand. I traded it for a different guitar with some local dude in Cambodia... I may bring that one with me. Though the crowds have a point, you can end up looking like a stinking hippy.

ediger
03-19-2007, 06:50 AM

Hippies and guitars? Let's propagate a stereotype. Most hippies can't play guitar. Mandolin. Hippies and Mandolins.

a stringed instrument is more complicated than your average hippy can handle. That's why the all have those stupid fucking hand drums. HAND DRUMS ARE LAAAAAME! You're not a musician beacause you can go "bang bang bang" on a bongo.

dalethethug
03-19-2007, 08:08 AM
i feel the pain. i also bought a cheap yamaha for festivals but unfortunately it wont be able to make it to this one.

and to the guy bashing hand drums- YOU ARE LAAAAAMEEE. just because they're easy to play, doesn't mean they don't sound good.