PDA

View Full Version : Repeat Bonaroo performance from Kanye

mikeoley
02-01-2011, 06:31 AM
I apologize in advance if this has been covered, but I was wondering if there is a time curfew for bands on the polo fields especially Sunday night. I heard he came out almost 2 hours late back in 08. I'm pretty excited to see Kanye, but I'm not sure I'd stick around if he pulled some shit like that again.

:::waiting for the "Kanye is a gay fish why would you go see him in the first place" responses:::

insbordnat
02-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Kanye is a gay fish why would you go see him in the first place.

summerkid
02-01-2011, 06:55 AM
It's never happened at any other festival he's played and part of that problem was Bonnaroo mishandled the situation. I wouldn't worry, Coachella is usually pretty organized.

gooftroop
02-01-2011, 07:50 AM
They're pretty strict about shutting down the festival on time on Sunday, but you never know with Kanye I could see him going a little late. I can pretty much guarantee he won't start on time though.

I was at the Bonnaroo fiasco and while it was mishandled in several ways Kanye came off as an absolute dick by never ONCE acknowledging the audience or thanking them for waiting or even trying to explain what was going on at any point. If memory serves he was supposed to play from 2:30-4am (which is pretty crazy already) but he didn't take the stage until nearly 4:30 and cut if off around 5:30 after the sun started to come up. Ridiculous.

Neighborhood Creep
02-01-2011, 07:57 AM
It's never happened at any other festival he's played and part of that problem was Bonnaroo mishandled the situation. I wouldn't worry, Coachella is usually pretty organized.

He was at Young Jeezy's birthday in Atlanta until pretty late. Luckily Bonnaroo doesn't have a curfew and we all got to see him play until 5 or 6 something in the morning

HandBanana
02-01-2011, 08:05 AM
Is this the dreaded.......(whispers) ...CPT (hush!)that I've been hearing so much about?