PDA

View Full Version : Will peaches play the "joke band" set after the headliner this year?

malcolmjamalawesome
03-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Kind of like Electric Six after Radiohead and Art Brut last year? Usually in the tent during the Sahara headliner.
"We'd like to thank Radiohead for opening up for us" - Dick Valentine

Trick Loves The Kids
03-07-2007, 03:28 PM
LOL she's talking about her vagina, SICKKKKKK

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
03-07-2007, 03:29 PM
hell if enough people knew about her she could headline the main stage...she is such a epic performer live...

RecycleYourPets
03-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Art Brut was Good :/

malcolmjamalawesome
03-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Electric Six was stellar, too. Dick Valentine taking out his wallet and counting his money during solos.

matsuolost
03-16-2007, 02:51 PM
hell if enough people knew about her she could headline the main stage...she is such a epic performer live...

yeah. except she's not

suprefan
03-16-2007, 03:18 PM
Kind of like Electric Six after Radiohead and Art Brut last year? Usually in the tent during the Sahara headliner.
"We'd like to thank Radiohead for opening up for us" - Dick Valentine

Joke band? Come on now, so was like Mogwai a "joke" last year going on during Madonna? Or how about Massive Attack? They went on after Madonna did her thing and she was Sahara Headliner.. Ooops you lost on this one. Here is another thing, its Tiesto considered a joke to follow RHCP on tha main? Not really......

matsuolost
03-16-2007, 03:23 PM
actually yes really

malcolmjamalawesome
03-16-2007, 04:34 PM
Joke band? Come on now, so was like Mogwai a "joke" last year going on during Madonna? Or how about Massive Attack? They went on after Madonna did her thing and she was Sahara Headliner.. Ooops you lost on this one. Here is another thing, its Tiesto considered a joke to follow RHCP on tha main? Not really......
Not a joke band because they follow the headliners ... a "joke" act because they incorporate humor into their music. I was just pointing out that the two prior humorous "joke bands" have followed the headliners.
Dave Wang feels that you are too confrontational.

malcolmjamalawesome
03-16-2007, 04:35 PM
And yes, Tiesto is a joke. Because Someone Someone says "Trance is Dead".

bballarl
03-16-2007, 04:35 PM

Read what he said fucktard. He means the Sahara performer at the end of the night. Madonna wasn't the headliner...she could have been on the main stage, which had to do with the clarification. This designation has been given out to Prodigy and Chem Bros before, all of which had played on the main stage before, and Daft Punk, who could have played the main stage. In the Prodigy, Daft Punk and the Chems case, they did happen to be the headliners. But do you see that designation for anyone this year?

And he also said in the tent. Meaning the Gobi or Mojave.

And Peaches is not very good.

Trick Loves The Kids
03-16-2007, 05:20 PM
i'm retracting my previous comment and submitting in its place "any set peaches plays is a joke band set"

newalias
03-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Peaches is great...depending on who you are. Personally I love the wicked rants about sex, jizz, boobs, vagina, queefing, anal sex, bondage...the list goes on. Granted she isn't the best rapper in the world, her live show is still very entertaining. There are two base drums for balls and a large inflatable penis on stage. Peaches and her posse are glammed up to all hell and run rampant around the stage thrashing shit and humping everyone in the audience...Personally, I can't wait to be thrusted by Peaches and Co.

Trick Loves The Kids
03-16-2007, 07:26 PM
lol a penis. thats so funny. also remind me to finish my 7th grade math homeowrk, my teacher yelled at me last week....