PDA

View Full Version : The I'm Still Mad at You For That Thread

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Jack - remember when I was conducting my orange experiment and you kept ridiculing it? Yeah, I'm still mad at you for that.

Adam - remember when you called out my farmer's tan and berated me for referring to a mobile phone as a "cell" phone. Yeah, I'm still mad at you for that.

Gabe - remember every stupid thing you typed in support of silverback gorillas? Yeah, I'm still mad at you for that.

Pot - remember when you said that Spoon was just an average band and that I was overstating their greatness? Still mad.

Valarie - remember when you got all up in my grill because I was unhappy with the addition of Madonna on last year's lineup? Still mad.

That one guy who called me "yablonobitch" - remember when you called me "yablonobitch"? Very mad at you am I still.

Asshat - Remember when you ridiculed me for bringing a Superman lunchpail to work that my son gave me for my birthday? yeah, dick, mad.

DeltaSigChi4
03-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Is this an official thread?

E

mob roulette
03-07-2007, 11:49 AM
shut the fuck up and suck a flying fuck you fucking fuck.

oh sorry. wrong thread.

iuseblenders
03-07-2007, 11:57 AM
You know someone named Ass Hat? If so, do they know they are named this?

thefunkylama
03-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Asshat chose the name himself, practically.

caco0283
03-07-2007, 11:58 AM
You know someone named Ass Hat? If so, do they know they are named this?

got to love newbies

mob roulette
03-07-2007, 11:59 AM
also pot knows better. he might have been fucking with you. spoon is genius. or at least very very good. no way are they just average.

J~$$$
03-07-2007, 12:02 PM
Tokio (my dog) for pissing all over my freshly dry cleaned jackets....oh "im still mad at you for that!"

kimery08
03-07-2007, 12:03 PM
shut the fuck up and suck a flying fuck you fucking fuck.

oh sorry. wrong thread.

<33

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Tokio (my dog) for pissing all over my freshly dry cleaned jackets....oh "im still mad at you for that!"

Hey look kids - it's an actual contribution to the thread.

Bunch of newbies.

full on idle
03-07-2007, 12:21 PM
LindseyB, remember when you said the Long Winters sound like Hootie and the Blowfish? I'm still mad at you for that.

Brad, remember when you posted that the Arcade Fire got a 10 on Pitchfork, prompting an angry conversation with my co-worker, for me only to find out later that is was a RUSE?! I'm still mad at you for that.

Andrew, remember when you wouldn't play Lil Wayne? I'm still mad at you for that.

Jenniehoo, remember when you edited out the story about George Washington hair? I'm still mad at you for that.

Gabe, remember when Carson Palmer got injured and you told everyone God hated me? I'm still mad at you for that.

Thefunkylama, remember when you told me a year ago you'd make me a mix and you never did? I'm still mad at you for that.

Keriann, remember when you tried to embarrass me at the Fillmore with your crazy dance? I'm still mad at you for that.

Menik, remember when you cancelled plans with me because you didn't have enough "rides" left on your "ferry pass"? I'm still mad at you for that.

Ben, remember when you told me you had a signed Strokes cd for me and then you never gave it to me? I'm still mad at you for that.

Bug, remember when you said I eat at Applebees to go? I'm still mad at you for that.

adamnikyo
03-07-2007, 12:27 PM
Greg - I'm still mad at you from that time we pretended we were mad at each other but really weren't mad at all, fucker.

adamnikyo
03-07-2007, 12:28 PM
Idle isn't mad at me. Haha, I'm perfect.
Don't be mad.

J~$$$
03-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Adam, Remember calling me poor and rubing your Wii ownership all up in my face and down chest and across my lower back. Im still a little mad at you for that, but not really.

adamnikyo
03-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Cos it felt good too.

cityzun
03-07-2007, 01:31 PM
Yablo, remember when you didn't make me mad enough to make any sort of viable contribution to this thread? Pretty mad about that.

TomAz
03-07-2007, 01:39 PM
I don't ever make anyone mad. I must be doing something wrong.

haha. parasites.

thefunkylama
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
External hard drive - Remember when you fell over on your side like a wimp and DIED, taking countless picture and music files with you? I'll never forgive you for the horrendous clicking noise.

Laptop - Remember when you used to be a real stand-up individual? Do you also remember when you stopped turning on for no reason? I bet, then, that you'd also remember all the stuff you took with YOU when you died. Selfish bitch.

Mom - Remember that time you got pregnant and had my little sister? Part of me will never recover.

Little sister - Remember the time(s) you became a life-hating individual with no sense of self and an inherent desire to listen to terrible music? And also for that time you sat on me when we were little because you were bigger about the middle, and couldn't handle that I was smarter about the everything? Twenty more years on this planet could not resolve that.

Hey everyone on this and the old board - Remember the times real life came calling me, and you all just kept on being an internet community without me? I may never catch up. Ever. And I blame you.

kreutz2112
03-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Tom, remember when you posted the same picture I did (Jeep Cake) in the picture game thread and then didnt even ask for a picture. I'm still mad about that!

Tylerdurden31
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
hey Tylerdurden31, remember when you didn't think the 2005 lineup was good enough at the time and then 6 months later you would've paid double to see at least half the bands that were there. Yeah...I'm still mad at you for that one.

hey Cloud9nb, remember when you left us without your incoherent ramblings? No one here has come close, we need you back...I'm still mad at you and you better not be cheating on us with the bonarroo board.

Courtney
03-07-2007, 01:56 PM
BFF - Remember when you made me buy that $320 Nicole Miller bridesmaid dress with the foam boob cups? And then remember how you made me walk down the aisle with the best man who was like 5'1"? Bitch.

jackstraw94086
03-07-2007, 02:09 PM
The orange thing was dumb. I've got another experiment or you. how about you plant a seed in the soil and see if a plant grows. Then you can drop an object from some distance above the ground and see if it falls. Then go punch a cop and see if you get arrested.

These are are all more necessary and worthwhile and scientific endeavers IMO.

TomAz
03-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Tom, remember when you posted the same picture I did (Jeep Cake) in the picture game thread and then didnt even ask for a picture. I'm still mad about that!

I got a call. that pissed me off.

menikmati
03-07-2007, 02:17 PM
Valarie -:sorry Seriously, I need to make up for that...lemme know when you wanna meet up, I can make a weekend work (or maybe a Friday that you're off). I do wanna hang out, really....keriann, jack, and others too.

amyzzz
03-07-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm still mad at Valarie for being mad at Erik and putting it in this thread. Remember, he's Bambi!

Also, I rated this thread 1 star. Are you mad at me for that? huh? huh?

TomAz
03-07-2007, 02:22 PM
Also, I rated this thread 1 star. Are you mad at me for that? huh? huh?

so did I. stupid thread.

menikmati
03-07-2007, 02:24 PM
I wanna goto the SF Zoo

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey people who consistently say stupid things - Remember when you said all the stupid things you've said so far? Hate.

Tom - Remember when you shat yourself.
Your co-workers hate you for that.

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 02:29 PM
Keriann, im still mad at you for stuff.

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 02:34 PM
The orange thing was dumb. I've got another experiment or you. how about you plant a seed in the soil and see if a plant grows. Then you can drop an object from some distance above the ground and see if it falls. Then go punch a cop and see if you get arrested.

These are are all more necessary and worthwhile and scientific endeavers IMO.

Jack, remember when you wrote this in violation of the rules of the thread and just all around mean and wrong? I'm still mad at you about that.

itsalltoomuch
03-07-2007, 02:44 PM
yablo - remember those green shoes?? ya, mad!

jackstraw94086
03-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Jack, remember when you wrote this in violation of the rules of the thread and just all around mean and wrong? I'm still mad at you about that.

I'm vexed by you for not gleaning that the "I'm mad at you" was implied.

... and for your face. I'm mad that you have the face you have.

caco0283
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
everybody i work with - remember when everyone left me in the office while i watch the promo ive been editing render....you guys are all having dinner and the blonde bimbo took the director to a movie at the miami film fest....yeah im still made at you

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 02:56 PM
yablo - remember those green shoes?? ya, mad!

Myself - remember when I accidentally resurrected myself and thus made my will, which stipulated that I would send my green shoes to Dustin, null and void? I'm still made at you for that.

Peter, Bjorn & John - Remember when you wrote a song with the lyrics "I laugh more often now, I cry more often now, I am more me"? Yeah, I'm still mad about that. Even if English isn't your native tongue.

chairmenmeow47
03-07-2007, 03:00 PM
hey z-tejas, remember when you took your only edible dish, the "pork and black bean nachos" off the menu? i'm still mad about that!

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 03:04 PM
I'm vexed by you for not gleaning that the "I'm mad at you" was implied.

... and for your face. I'm mad that you have the face you have.

Jack - remember when you didn't follow the format of this thread and thought you were complying by "implying" rather than following the rules? Yeah...I think I might be mad at you for that.

schoolofruckus
03-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Yablo, remember when you initiated a spread of lies and mistruths the likes of the magic bullet conspiracy about the fighting prowess of grizzly bears? I'll never forgive you for that one.

Jack, remember when you asked me if I had a frontal lobotomy in response to me singing the praises of "I Heart Huckabees"? Yeah, I'm still mad at you.

Valarie, remember when we watched football in Arcadia and you didn't buy me $300 worth of beer? Yeah, I'm still mad at you.

Nobody else makes me mad right now, but you all better watch your asses.

amyzzz
03-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Schoolio, remember when you made me cry the week after Coachella? I'm still mad at you for that.

Actually, I'm not, but I did cry for like 2 hours.

jackstraw94086
03-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Gabe, I'm fucking pissed at you for reminding me that "i heart huckabees" exists. Your lobotomy needs a tune up.

schoolofruckus
03-07-2007, 04:53 PM
See Jack, now I just moved you from the "I'm still mad at you" list to the "people to kill" list for that last comment.

Amy, I'm still mad at you for suggesting that Mogwai was not worthy of a lengthy discourse in a Coachella 2006 thread. I didn't cry, but I cut myself over it.

amyzzz
03-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Amy, I'm still mad at you for suggesting that Mogwai was not worthy of a lengthy discourse in a Coachella 2006 thread. I didn't cry, but I cut myself over it.
I don't even remember that. I wish now that I had seen Mogwai instead of Madonna though. Does that make it better?

schoolofruckus
03-07-2007, 05:03 PM
No. I only have 3 people to be mad at if I let you off the hook, and that's not enough. Therefore, I will be mad at you forever, or until I find more people to be mad at.

PotVsKtl
03-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Remember when you one line wonders made this board fucking boring for two years?

Jenniehoo
03-07-2007, 05:34 PM
I hate so much about the way that you all choose to be.

Yablonowitz
03-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Remember when you one line wonders made this board fucking boring for two years?

Remember when you commented on the girthiness of my wife's arms? She's still mad at you for that.

fortydollarsworthofmeat
03-07-2007, 07:29 PM
gabe - remember when you were overly mean to me? not cryin' or cuttin', but still a little mad.

tom - remember when you posted saying okkervil river was playing coachella this year but it was a fucking lie? i'm still mad at you for that.

tessa - remember when you secret sanata'd me some mom-friendly damien rice cds and my mom stole them from me? i'm still mad at you for that.

courtney - remember when you made fun of my perm but pretended like you didn't? i'm still mad at you for that.

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 07:33 PM
New Message Board, I am mad you for being less funny than the old one, being lame with avatar size limits and well...i think I am mad at you because you're different. Not in a racist way or anything...well, not entirely, but it does make me mad at you. Not really furious mad, just mad in that "this is the internet and everything matters!!" sort of mad.

codytwo
03-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Jack - Remember when I used a picture you posted as my avatar, not realizing that it was in your photobucket, and then you changed file names so that my avatar became a very embarassing, yet tasteful, depiction of a bare man-chest, and then told everyone I was gay? Hella mad.

thinnerair
03-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Jack - Remember when I used a picture you posted as my avatar, not realizing that it was in your photobucket, and then you changed file names so that my avatar became a very embarassing, yet tasteful, depiction of a bare man-chest, and then told everyone I was gay? Hella mad.

The only taste Jack has is that Cherry Pez aftertaste from eating Cherry Pez flavored ass. I'm not making this up. He said so. That, and he wears nice bracelets. The boy knows how to accessorize.

jackstraw94086
03-07-2007, 08:26 PM
nando, remember that time you said I wore a bracelet? Fuck you for that. It wasn't a bracelet. It was a list of the people I intend to kill in embarrassing ways, written with UV reflective ink on a black band that I keep with me at all times. You're on it.

schoolofruckus
03-07-2007, 09:19 PM
nando, remember that time you said I wore a bracelet? Fuck you for that.

:rotfl

gabe - remember when you were overly mean to me? not cryin' or cuttin', but still a little mad.

Kristen, remember when you demanded that I give up 10th row tickets to Tool so I could hang out with you instead? Not mad anymore. But don't push your luck.

fortydollarsworthofmeat
03-07-2007, 09:31 PM
Kristen, remember when you demanded that I give up 10th row tickets to Tool so I could hang out with you instead?

actually, I don't remember that. I'm pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else. ..and I bet they'd be mad still if they found out.

dorkfish
03-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Greg, remember when you made your wife drink a hot dog? That was disgusting, and I'm still mad at you for that.

Andrew, Mike, et al...remember all the hurtful things you said about Man Man? I'm still mad at you for that.

Valarie, remember when I asked politely for the submittals and RFIs and you blew me off? Still mad.

Guy I used to work with. Remember when you flipped out because you couldn't break into a filing cabinet to play a prank so then you proceeded to kick dents into it and then flip the cabinet upside down? I bet you're still mad about that...

Guy who broke into my Jeep on Monday to just steal my jumper cables, but forgot to turn off my overhead lights, thus draining my battery... I'm still mad at you for not leaving me a comedic note mocking me for the ironic situation you caused.

Keriann, remember when you said that I was that old man that was juggling apples at the Fillmore? You know the drill...

fortydollarsworthofmeat
03-07-2007, 10:00 PM
i love this thread.

Greg, remember when you made your wife drink a hot dog? That was disgusting, and I'm still mad at you for that.

and.. what?

thefunkylama
03-07-2007, 10:55 PM
If I remember correctly, it wasn't just a hot dog, either. It was Gross Stuff Puree, and she looked thoroughly abused by it.

keriann
03-07-2007, 11:27 PM
I wanna goto the SF Zoo

me too, me too :)

Keriann, remember when you said that I was that old man that was juggling apples at the Fillmore? You know the drill...
You mean the old man who wasn't wearing pants and was juggling apples at the Fillmore.

nothingman00
03-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Brad, you can also still be mad at Randy Ricochet'a attempts to win your heart and penis.

menikmati
03-08-2007, 07:23 AM
well lets round up the gang keriann

TomAz
03-08-2007, 07:26 AM
Kristen, remember that time Yablo was pretending to be me, and he posted "I just shit my pants" and you thought it really was me? I'm still mad at you for that. Amused and mad.

Also, while I'm at it, when you changed your name from ewiggy to this $40 worth of hamburger stuff.

Courtney
03-08-2007, 07:29 AM
courtney - remember when you made fun of my perm but pretended like you didn't? i'm still mad at you for that.

Forty - remember when you made fucking awesome art and posted it here and I was all jealous because there's no way I will ever be that skilled even though I look at art all day every day long? Yeah, I'm still mad at you for that.

Also, let's get matching perms please:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g43/dhajek1/dustinspartyperms.jpg

fortydollarsworthofmeat
03-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Also, while I'm at it, when you changed your name from ewiggy to this $40 worth of hamburger stuff.

i've been thinking about changing back. maybe i will. just for you, tom. just for you.

Also, let's get matching perms please

for sure.

elChurro
03-08-2007, 11:44 AM
GV, remember Portishead? ...grrrr :mad:

Hannahrain
03-08-2007, 11:55 AM
Roommate, remember that time you were in the shower/bathroom for like an hour and I really had to pee? Still WAY mad about that.

Translation: If that bitch doesn't get out of the bathroom in the next ten minutes I'm going in anyway.

jackstraw94086
03-08-2007, 12:00 PM
San Francisco, remember when you ran out of water because of unexpected demand during a seismic retrofit of a resevior, making every girl in the office bitch and moan about not being able to go to the bathroom even though they didn't have to at the moment?

Remember that?

Give us some fucking water.

caco0283
03-08-2007, 12:02 PM
San Francisco, remember when you ran out of water because of unexpected demand during a seismic retrofit of a resevior, making every girl in the office bitch and moan about not being able to go to the bathroom even though they didn't have to at the moment?

Remember that?

Give us some fucking water.

thats when all the guys have to piss in the tank so they can use that to flush the toilet

TomAz
03-08-2007, 12:02 PM
http://www.mypilotstore.com/mypilotstore/pics/products/676.jpg

full on idle
03-08-2007, 12:05 PM
There's one restroom, at the Westfield shopping center on 5th and market, that works. Don't tell anyone, the line was very long.

jackstraw94086
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I heard it's back on now. My threat seems to have worked.

Hannahrain
03-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Dang. If SF's water wasn't working I don't know what the hell she was doing in the bathroom for an hour after I woke up. Or maybe I do. I hope I don't.

amyzzz
03-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Dang. If SF's water wasn't working I don't know what the hell she was doing in the bathroom for an hour after I woke up. Or maybe I do. I hope I don't.
Your story clashing with Jack's was unintentionally funny. I feel bad about laughing at your expense though.

mob roulette
03-08-2007, 12:15 PM
hey overprivileged young white americans,

remember when you couldn't get enough of us for exactly one year and then decided we weren't all that and dropped us like a bad habit? yeah, we're still mad about that. it hurt.

yours truly,

03 coachella lineup.

kidding. r.i.p. BIGGIE.

Hannahrain
03-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Don't feel bad amy. It was funny. I actually had no idea.

I woke up, and hadn't gotten out of bed yet, and she'd been in the bathroom since I woke up, about an hour before.

But yeah. Timing=awesome.

lindseyb
03-08-2007, 12:34 PM
dear ex-boss,
remember that obnoxious superiority-complex that you project onto everyone? and remember when you tried to sabotage my new job cuz you were pissed that i left? i still hate you.
lindsey

nothingman00
03-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Don't feel bad amy. It was funny. I actually had no idea.

I woke up, and hadn't gotten out of bed yet, and she'd been in the bathroom since I woke up, about an hour before.

But yeah. Timing=awesome.

Does your roommate have a heroin habit, by chance?

Hannahrain
03-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Does your roommate have a heroin habit, by chance?

no, but she has a seven-product skincare regimen that illicits many an eye roll on my part. that was probably it.

Jenniehoo
03-08-2007, 06:29 PM

Oh man, I forgot all about that. That was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen.

dorkfish
03-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Brad, you can also still be mad at Randy Ricochet'a attempts to win your heart and penis.
Flattery doesn't not equate to anger.

psychic friend
03-08-2007, 08:14 PM
im not really still mad at most threads by the regulars but i wanted to post here so i could feel not so left out.

the ingore list makes me less mad though, just saying.

lol.

full on idle
03-08-2007, 10:58 PM
http://www.museum.tv/archives/etv/C/htmlC/cheers/cheersIMAGE/cheers.jpg

full on idle
03-08-2007, 10:59 PM

full on idle
03-08-2007, 11:03 PM

full on idle
03-08-2007, 11:06 PM

bballarl
03-08-2007, 11:59 PM
I love this thread. And I'm not mad at anyone.