PDA

View Full Version : I haz car camping

rjadams90
01-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Oh Hi,

I have a car camping pass and will gladly share the spot. I did buy it off of ebay for 540 dollars. I have 2 seats available. We plan on leaving Thursday moring and coming back Monday. Read below, then PM me if interested

Personal Bio: 20/m, this will be my second Coachella, bringing my little brother with me 14/m. Yes, I do have the proper paperwork showing I am his legal guardian. live in Bakersfield, going to the CC there, favorite bands are the Strokes and Circa Survive, believe that people can take whatever substance they want as long as they are responsible about it, love old KOL but can't stand their last two cds, LOLcats, Dogfort, MEOW, have all camping essentials if need be, good looking....that has to count for something right?

Brothers bio: 14/m, Super chill, loves good music, can do his own thing......in essence he's one chill ass cat.

I'm assuming, from reading on this board, that many people want to camp. Therefore, I will give a list of incentives. The person/people that fill these incentives the best can come and camp with me and my little brother. Don't be affraid to add your own incentives. Be creative. And of course give me a bio of you and/or crew.

Incentives:
If you: provide the ride*
Help pay for the camping pass
Help pay for gas
Are bringing your younger sibling along
Love The Strokes
NOT A BRO
Love circa survive
Like lolcats
Are chill
Have camp gear
Bring food
Bring drinks
Bring other stuff :thu
Have ever meowed
Not stupid
Single, nobody want to be a third wheel. Awkward.

*If you pick us up, then bring as many friends as you want. It's your car. The more the merrier right?

None listed above are requirements, they are just suggestions.

Give me about a week to choose someone.
Oh, if you don't come on the board regularly then you might want put your email in the pm.

Once again, PM me if interested. If I could house all of you I would.

Look forward to camping with you,
Ryan

daxton
01-27-2011, 08:01 PM
Aaaaaw good thread.

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Umm...you're not bringing your 14 year old brother, I'm afraid.

rjadams90
01-27-2011, 08:23 PM
Don't be. He's not. He went with me to coachella last year. We had a blast. I took him to Oustide Lands to.

Ie...not your typical 14 year old.

gaypalmsprings
01-27-2011, 08:26 PM
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3899282/only-14-you-say-do-tell.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Pedobear-Sees-Potential

rjadams90
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes Indeed.

Would someone inform me as to why this is an issue.

The festival is welcome to all ages right?

I would feel like a dush if didn't let him come with me. Coachella is awesome. I wish someone would of done this for me as a teen. You know.

nathanfairchild
01-27-2011, 08:29 PM
is he as cool as this cat?

http://www.thedailyinquirer.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/justin-bieber-breaks-neck.jpg

rjadams90
01-27-2011, 08:31 PM
Nah, as cool as this one

http://www.gq.com/images/style/2009/11/julian-casablancas/julian_casablancas-the-strokes-rebel-style.jpg

blazenation
01-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Hey! I'm sending you a pm as I am interested :)

headfones
01-28-2011, 01:18 AM
PM sent :)

rjadams90
01-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Be patient please.

I am still deciding on who to choose.

blazenation
01-30-2011, 09:19 PM
Be patient please.

I am still deciding on who to choose.

No problem!

Please return my pm if not chosen so I at least know to keep looking.

I have noticed ebay prices dropping on camping and might swoop up my own if it keeps going down.