PDA

View Full Version : Question...Coach seems to be pretty diverse but why no metal?

TheSweetScience
01-27-2011, 05:03 PM
As a big metal fan.....what is the deal? You got that EDM crap (my opine), you got hip hop.....why not some metal?

Hell this show even has a semi punk band......so why no got damn metal?

Now I have to try and shell out money for the big four this Friday.......I am being DRAINED people.....and not in a good way!

jokerfit
01-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Nope

ludimali
01-27-2011, 05:08 PM
oh didnt you hear on twitter... kanyewest:‎ WE DROPPING NEW MUSIC CAUSE IT'S OUR FUCKING JOB! THIS WHAT WE HERE TO DO! WE THE NEW STONES WE THE NEW BEATLES!

so ya..nothing to worry about..

Drinkey McDrinkerstein
01-27-2011, 05:10 PM
As a big metal fan.....what is the deal? You got that EDM crap (my opine), you got hip hop.....why not some metal?

Hell this show even has a semi punk band......so why no got damn metal?

Now I have to try and shell out money for the big four this Friday.......I am being DRAINED people.....and not in a good way!

There's usually some metal acts, just not this year for some reason. Well, Lightning Bolt is pretty metal.

pachucasunrise
01-27-2011, 05:27 PM
I'm just sad about Glassjaw. What the fuck was that about, anyways?

wscmx13
01-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Hit up the Big 4. You might likes it

discobotica
01-27-2011, 05:32 PM
Goldenvoice has more than made up for the lack of metal on the lineup with this........

http://www.celebutopia.net/2011/01/metallica-announce-big-4-concert-in-california/

discobotica
01-27-2011, 05:33 PM
Hit up the Big 4. You might likes it

great minds think alike, at the exact same time :)

TheSweetScience
01-27-2011, 05:39 PM
What do you mean I might like it? Son I was listening to the big 4 when you were still sucking on your mom's tit!

Like I told someone earlier those tickets go on sale tomorrow. I don't have the money to purchase them tomorrow and they will probably sell out quickly. But there are NEW metal bands and even as much as I love Megadeath and Slayer I would like to move on.

I hope Coachella 2012 decides to bring a slew of metal bands in or at least a good handful.

Fuck whose ASS do I have to kiss to get some metal at next years Coachella......PLEASE PM me thanks. (oh and showering beforehand is much appreciated....so wash your crack jack!!!).

skyismad
01-27-2011, 05:47 PM
Usually metal has a presence on the line-up. My guess would be that the Big 4 is an attempt to test the water for an annual metal fest, which would explain the absence at Coachella this year.