PDA

View Full Version : You guys do know this person is actually playing Coachella, right?

brando4n82
01-27-2011, 03:22 PM
t-sfp8-FKjA&feature=

Wow, this shit is not even worth posting in the line up section. Who thought it was a good idea to ask him to play? More frightening, who else can't see past this cheese ball act? I would rather eat ten million cheese balls then have to sit through this. Hopefully he goes on at noon. Why can't they just sprinkle Friday and Sunday with shitty acts in stead of putting them all on Saturday?

NoneForMeThanks
01-27-2011, 03:28 PM
t-sfp8-FKjA&feature=
I would rather eat ten million cheese balls then have to sit through this.

Then don't. Hopefully one of the other stages, tents, art displays, or food vendors will keep you busy for that hour.

This was my first glimpse of this performer. I'm fascinated by the fact that he looks like he should be playing WoW in his mother's basement, but is instead making the crowd go apeshit. He probably got laid that night.

Also, I love keytars.

humanoid
01-27-2011, 03:36 PM
He still didn't get laid

algunz
01-27-2011, 03:39 PM
He's my number one act of the weekend.

humanoid
01-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Then I'll be there!!

Mugwog
01-27-2011, 04:24 PM
Thank you for spreading awareness of keytar madness. So down.

TheSweetScience
01-27-2011, 04:28 PM
I don't mind them booking him, I am sure there is an audience for him in the EDM crowd. But I won't be their either, but to each his own.

DJdharma
01-27-2011, 04:30 PM
He's smiling and having a hell of a lot of fun. He's got a gimmick. He incorporates live elements, and costume changes. And most important, HE GETS THE BOOBIES BOUNCING!

iammrcandyman
01-27-2011, 05:42 PM
who made it far enough to see the alien mask

ErikFlyingV
01-27-2011, 05:46 PM
You see guys? This is what you get for complaining about Die Antwoord.

untzcrate
01-27-2011, 06:08 PM
I've seen him twice.

I wouldn't say his music will change your life, but he's actually a lot of fun.

And I also like it when he calls me his "space invader".

Bomboclat
01-27-2011, 06:57 PM
I wonder if they were ready.

IdiotequeThom
01-27-2011, 07:19 PM
Saw him for 10 minutes at Lollapalooza, then left... leaving was a great choice

malcolmjamalawesome
01-27-2011, 07:20 PM
He's the Gallagher of house music.

daxton
01-27-2011, 07:23 PM
I wonder if they were ready.

I am dying laughing.

rage patton
01-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Wow. This guy is really bad. Like, it doesn't even look like his set has any novelty value worth checking out. This dude is definately on the top 5 worst acts on the line up. Don't get me wrong, he is nowhere near as bad as Sleigh Bells or Neon Trees... but still, I would probably watch Kings of Leon over this shitfest.

SEEDYMIG420
01-28-2011, 02:10 AM
I can't believe this fuckhead is even on the line-up. He has NO talent what so ever. It's almost like having American Idol at Coachella....only WORSE. Seriously....NO AMOUNT OF DRUGS will get me to watch this fuckin' talentless fat ass. People on the video look like they are having fun...why??? They're from Europe...Most Europeans have awfull taste in music.. I said most...Not all. Then again, "One man's SHIT, is another man's diarrhea". Simply pathetic!

Altohombre
01-28-2011, 07:33 AM
His alien mask is almost as epic as Deadmau5's mouse head. LoL!

BeeII
01-31-2011, 10:56 PM
now i'm going to see him because:

1. you guys immediately hate on his weight. fuck you.
2. maybe it will be fun, sometimes i pick acts based on the crowd
3. probably the only keytar the entire weekend and keytars > your life.

WhyTheLongFace
01-31-2011, 10:59 PM
3. probably the only keytar the entire weekend and keytars > your life.

Chromeo

BeeII
01-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Chromeo

touche

darkjustice
01-31-2011, 11:08 PM
Keytars > your life...

Leeartlee
01-31-2011, 11:16 PM
I'll say this... I have heard MUCH worse. Not only that, I've heard worse in the Sahara.

Although I found MJA comment to be kind of spot on.

Vic Viper
01-31-2011, 11:33 PM
slamming a wooden spoon rhythmically on a bucket would get a crowd going. the keytar just boots it into the stratosphere.

pjanoo probably helped some too.

pewpew87
02-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Im in for the LOL factor

heyeric
02-01-2011, 06:46 PM
who made it far enough to see the alien mask

hahahaha, I did.

Dogvolta
02-02-2011, 06:55 AM
I can't believe this fuckhead is even on the line-up. He has NO talent what so ever. It's almost like having American Idol at Coachella....only WORSE. Seriously....NO AMOUNT OF DRUGS will get me to watch this fuckin' talentless fat ass. People on the video look like they are having fun...why??? They're from Europe...Most Europeans have awfull taste in music.. I said most...Not all. Then again, "One man's SHIT, is another man's diarrhea". Simply pathetic!

Wow, get over yourself Mr. Professional music listener.

Didn't care much for the music itself (although the show/crowd looked like a lot of good times) but some of your guys' reaction/hate is down-right ridiculous.

BTW, guess none of you guys saw the fucking wedding ring? O NOS HE FAT CANT BE GETTING LAID

MancYank
02-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Thank You for posting this!.....I LOVE THIS GUY!!!......He has me dancing to his music and cracking up at the same time.....just moved to must see #5

bottomfeeder
02-12-2011, 06:34 AM
Some of the hateful comments on this thread are an embarrassment. Ignorant fux :nono

Fourthisto
02-12-2011, 06:41 AM
I would rather eat ten million cheese balls then have to sit through this.Hold on, hold on.... what the HELL is wrong with eating cheese balls?!?!?! How DARE you, sir! :mad:

nathanfairchild
02-12-2011, 07:19 AM
isn't that cocaine and cheese?

Fourthisto
02-12-2011, 07:49 AM
isn't that cocaine and cheese?Yes, so its perfectly heavenly! That's why I won't stand for it being compared to a punishment. :mad:

SPYXERO
03-29-2011, 06:43 PM
Chromeo

my first thought. Though he does seem entertaining and much better than some DJs I have seen, Chromeo would own his ass in a keytar battle

flowbee
03-29-2011, 09:01 PM
He had so much promise as kid, so sad.

CNiL-w4fwS4

Dustin da DnB Soulja
03-29-2011, 09:47 PM
Wow, this shit is not even worth posting in the line up section. Who thought it was a good idea to ask him to play? More frightening, who else can't see past this cheese ball act? I would rather eat ten million cheese balls then have to sit through this. Hopefully he goes on at noon. Why can't they just sprinkle Friday and Sunday with shitty acts in stead of putting them all on Saturday?

I don't why they'd book him over Ronald Jenkees.... like really... really...

ps. I live in Simi, haha *hi five* to Ventura County!

Mugwog
04-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Just watched this video again since it was first posted. It's still hilarious, its trashy euro-house and its fun to dance like a retard to. Now if you have never danced "super techno dramatic style", you just haven't lived yet.

And I agree with whoever said - shame on you for hating on him because of the weight.

This fuckers playing Coachella and you aren't. Can you play better music? Then change the LA house scene to acceptable music...it is usually shit out here (especially compared to NYC)

IRSCOTT
04-04-2011, 01:04 PM
slamming a wooden spoon rhythmically on a bucket would get a crowd going. the keytar just boots it into the stratosphere.

pjanoo probably helped some too.

This reminds me of M.I.A. on the main stage, "I say fuck it bring me the bucket!"

mikebspeedracer
04-04-2011, 01:13 PM
main stage after Arcade Fire?

PenisMuncher
04-04-2011, 01:45 PM
I wouldn't have even known this guy existed had you not posted this thread, but he is now one of my must see acts. This is amazing.

emllik
04-04-2011, 01:47 PM
t-sfp8-FKjA&feature=

No one's going to make you sit through any acts. Personally, I'd rather watch that shite in full than to sit through even a half an hour of Muse. If you hate this music so much... why would you want to eat ten million cheese balls, THEN have to sit through it? Would having a stomach ache help you digest his poor taste in music? Are you just the cutest illiterate boardy that ever did board? No excuse! No more candy for you

emllik
04-04-2011, 01:49 PM
This reminds me of M.I.A. on the main stage, "I say fuck it bring me the bucket!"

M.I.A on the main stage reminds me of Muse on the main stage reminds me of the Killers on the main stage..... "What the fuck is that sickening sound bleeding over the polo fields?" Wish I could say I'd meant to catch any of those acts. Wish I could say I didn't hear any of those acts from hundred of feet past the crowd. Oh well =D

frizzlefry
04-04-2011, 10:36 PM
5:21=Black people are not amused

emllik
04-05-2011, 02:56 PM
5:21=Black people are not amused

You kidding? That was Joachim Garraud's date. She was getting butthurt that all the ladies-fans were loving his music up. Jealous bitch!