PDA

View Full Version : KANYE WEST PROPOSAL

Ryan.
01-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I implore you all to boo Kanye West off the stage during his performance Sunday night. Coachella and Kanye West should never mix. We must unite to prevent this travesty from ever occurring again.

…best case scenario, delicate Kanye’s fragile ego is damaged after he catches wind that at least one person will be booing him causing him to decide not to perform and opening up a spot for Daft Punk in the .000000000000001% chance that they change their minds and want to perform at Coachella. Yes, a .000000000000001% that Daft Punk will attend is better than a 100% chance that Kanye will attend.

DANCE MAGIC
01-27-2011, 03:19 PM
delete

Voodoo Hipster
01-27-2011, 03:22 PM
the best thing about everyone bitching about scalpers and no tickets is FINALLY most have shut the fuck up about Daft Punk.

Albiedamned
01-27-2011, 03:23 PM
I propose that we all fucking dance at Kanye's spectacle show. Everyone post what you want him to play!

Gold digger
Spaceship
Heartless
Can't Tell Me Nothing
Power
All of the Lights
Addiction
Heard em Say
Monster
Devil in a New Dress
Runaway
Stronger
Jesus Walks
Touch the Sky
Dark Fantasy
Amazing

Something like that?

Jankypirate
01-27-2011, 03:24 PM
:troll

Aales
01-27-2011, 03:44 PM
Kanye playing coachella would have been so rad in 07 or something but now it's just gonna be crowded with first timers and drunk white girls

DANCE MAGIC
01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Kanye playing coachella would have been so rad in 07 or something but now it's just gonna be crowded with first timers and drunk white girls

didnt he play in like 06?

Aales
01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Oh wait I'm gonna be at DFA anyway so who cares!

MagneticField
01-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Kanye West is the best headliner this year so your post is just wrong.

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
01-27-2011, 03:51 PM
drunk white girls

You got some kind of issue?! While I can't garuntee I'll be watching Kanye, I can garuntee that drunk white girl is exactly what I will be on Sunday night. I don't want to have to throw down.

PDXdev
01-27-2011, 03:51 PM
I will be there cheering him on with at least 40,000 other people. He will be there, Daft Punk will not. If you don't like it you can sell your ticket.

caco0283
01-27-2011, 03:56 PM

im sold on Kanye. Thanks!!

dorkfish
01-27-2011, 04:00 PM
You can't hear 1% of the crowd booing while 99% of the crowd is cheering. People get so riled up when they hate a headliner, yet, people rarely watch a big act that they hate while there's 4-6 other acts on at other stages.

SUSHIXXXXX
01-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Was on the fence about Kanye til I heard his new album. It really is as good as everyone is making it out to be. I really hope he plays BLAME GAME, best song on the album IMO. Kanye really does have good music in his hip-hop. All the douches will be at KOL, the hipsters will be at Arcade Fire, and a little bit of both will be at Kanye, so there's no getting around either of those crowds really.

blueduck
01-27-2011, 04:07 PM

i agree 100% Kanye is super wack. everyone bring rotten fruits to throw at him.

brycerosen
01-27-2011, 04:10 PM
the only artist i would actually do this to in Neon Trees, if there is no conflict, i will take the time to walk to there stage and boo them maybe even throw something (hypothetically) well maybe

humanoid
01-27-2011, 04:10 PM
im sold on Kanye. Thanks!!

that did it for me too...

AlthePal
01-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I implore you all to boo Kanye West off the stage during his performance Sunday night. Coachella and Kanye West should never mix. We must unite to prevent this travesty from ever occurring again.

…best case scenario, delicate Kanye’s fragile ego is damaged after he catches wind that at least one person will be booing him causing him to decide not to perform and opening up a spot for Daft Punk in the .000000000000001% chance that they change their minds and want to perform at Coachella. Yes, a .000000000000001% that Daft Punk will attend is better than a 100% chance that Kanye will attend.

Is this for real? The dude is already scheduled why would you not want him to put on a good show? If you don't want to see him then don't fucking see him. Daft Punk isn't going, get over it

Aales
01-27-2011, 04:46 PM
You got some kind of issue?! While I can't garuntee I'll be watching Kanye, I can garuntee that drunk white girl is exactly what I will be on Sunday night. I don't want to have to throw down.

Haha are you gonna replace all the n words with "what" and "hey" like th DWGs at jay-z?

MusicIsMyBoyfriend
01-27-2011, 05:05 PM
This isn't KIIS fm, I'm not editing shit outta my sing along.

jokerfit
01-27-2011, 05:06 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Listen to his new album.

ludimali
01-27-2011, 05:09 PM
why boo kanye? hes like the new stones and beatles!? YAY! WERE GOOD YALL!

twitter: kanyewest:‎ WE DROPPING NEW MUSIC CAUSE IT'S OUR FUCKING JOB! THIS WHAT WE HERE TO DO! WE THE NEW STONES WE THE NEW BEATLES!

mmblack
01-27-2011, 05:10 PM
oh my god it's such bullshit coachella doesn't have like, a dozen other cool things to do and i'm forced to watch someone i hate! fuck coachella fuck goldenvoice! if you don't like it, it's sunday night, GO THE FUCK HOME. (ps i hate kanye)

david.sound
01-27-2011, 06:02 PM
Hey guys. If you see an Asian dude passing out fish sticks during Kanye, that's me. Just toss it at the fucker.

Neighborhood Creep
01-27-2011, 07:35 PM
I boo'd him at Bonnaroo. He still stayed on stage. I still enjoyed his glow in the dark show at 530 am.

I'm over it. Can't wait to see him again.

tsweezy
01-27-2011, 10:07 PM
All this Kanye West hate is getting old.

weeklymix
01-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Alias / troll.

sbessiso
01-27-2011, 10:13 PM
I would give my left nut to have an entire 40k+ crowd boo that asshole the fuck off stage.

bluemamba
01-27-2011, 10:15 PM
http://jerkswithglasses.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/kanye_west_glasses.jpg

WhyTheLongFace
01-27-2011, 10:18 PM
Did someone say drunk white girls?

bluemamba
01-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Or blond dike??

Bumblebee
01-27-2011, 11:40 PM
Someone up front should have a sign that says "thank you for showing up 5 hours early to a music festival". Neon letter on black posterboard so it glows in the black light from the stage.

VigoTheCarpathian
01-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Wow, Ryan, I'll be at Trentmoller or dfa but yous a big douch. Big big douch please don't come to coachella. Douch

concertgoer
01-27-2011, 11:50 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

FUCK Off and Die
Hater

jamesc2929
01-28-2011, 03:50 AM
The only headliner worse than this asshole would be Kings of Leon, oh, wait a minute we have them too. I guess one is the new beatles and one the new stones. But as usual I come for the under card.

GuyInTucson
01-28-2011, 04:37 AM
You guys hating on Kanye for being a douche are most likely fans of an artist who is a total douche as well, right? Quit LOOKING for excuses to dislike someone.

Other than 808's, Kanye has made some really good hip hop albums.

Bumblebee
01-28-2011, 04:52 AM
You guys hating on Kanye for being a douche are most likely fans of an artist who is a total douche as well, right? Quit LOOKING for excuses to dislike someone.

What other performer pulled a stunt like Kanye did at Bonnaroo 2008?

Not counting AXL, he also gets flamed hard on these forums.

DFrank
01-28-2011, 07:11 AM
The best thing would be to drive Kanye off stage and then we have no one closing the mainstage on Sunday, right? Jerkface.

fetuspiniata
01-28-2011, 07:39 AM
The only headliner worse than this asshole would be Kings of Leon, oh, wait a minute we have them too. I guess one is the new beatles and one the new stones. But as usual I come for the under card. You must be forgetting who the killers are!

nathanfairchild
01-28-2011, 07:49 AM

who gives a fuck, move on. it was 3 years ago. I personally don't like anything kanye's done....which is why I wont be at the main stage while he's playing

GuyInTucson
01-28-2011, 08:10 AM

I am sure there are several artists have completely tanked and fucked up their performances over the years. Sly Stone is notorious for this (see: Coachella 2010). I hear stories of rock stars going on stage and completely screwing up and pissing off the crowd because they were strung out on heroin, drunk, etc.

The point is that there are plenty of people - like myself - who enjoy music from all genres and couldn't give a fuck less if an artist is "mainstream".

Kanye West is the shit and has been for a decade or so. Is there plenty of crap he released in the process? Of course. But what great musical artist hasn't released their fair portion of crap? Most of the ones that didn't either retired young or died young.

Paul McCartney released a lot of absolute crap after the Beatles, but he is still viewed as a legend. The evolution of Jefferson Airplane into the Starrship trash it became in the 80's was an embarrassment, but Grace Slick is still regarded as amazing in most music-lover's eyes.

There are plenty of people who have been perceived as tools, docuhebags, morons or whatever name/insult you want to put in place there. Thom Yorke has been referred to as a cold, arrogant prick by some. Same with Noel/Liam Gallaghers.

Personally, I don't give a shit if the artist is a douche. If he/she/they create music I enjoy, I listen. Kanye West has been one of my favorite producers in hip hop since the early 2000's. I still have (somewhere) a ten minute (approximate timeframe) freestyle of Kanye and Common going back and forth that's still one of the best sessions I have heard up to this day.

Not to mention, anyone who can go into a studio with their mouth wired shut after getting into a car accident that nearly killed them and create an EXCELLENT hip hop track like "Through the Wire" gets a lifetime of respect from me.

Most of the hate towards Kanye, comes from his antics, not his music. He has made some really good hip hop albums, IMO and this is coming from a guy that grew up on Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, NWA, Too Short, Brotha Lynch, Wu Tang, Nas, Jay-Z, 2 Pac, Biggie, A Tribe Called Quest, Pharcyde etc.... I have a wide variety of taste in hip hop and to me, Kanye West is a very legit artist that is on the road to becoming one of the biggest names and acts to ever grace hip hop culture.

So, in short, Kanye is legit and if you don't believe so, don't watch him. Plenty of people, like myself, will enjoy watching him.

Jakedeez
01-28-2011, 08:13 AM
didnt he play in like 06?

Yeah like around 4pm on the Mainstage

Paddy O'Furniture
01-28-2011, 08:55 AM

Kanye West is never the best headliner at any show. I would watch David Hasselhoff singing death metal before Kanye's untalented ass.

newnostalgia
01-28-2011, 09:22 AM
Quote whythelongface: Did someone say drunk white girls?

yea, drunk white girls are fun. Why are you bitchin about kanye when the Kings of Schlong are playing?

GuyInTucson
01-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Kanye West is never the best headliner at any show. I would watch David Hasselhoff singing death metal before Kanye's untalented ass.

This is just a stupid thing to say

Dean_Naka
01-28-2011, 10:59 AM
no i will not do this.

i thought my beautiful dark twisted fantasy had truly amazing music throughout and incredible production quality. i guess i somewhat understand why some would want to hate in such a way, but i can't see how that would make coachella better.

SPX_clothing
01-28-2011, 11:05 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Best thread yet! We booed his ass the last time he "performed" we went to check out his set and when we got in ears range this fool was doing nothing but going "uh yea" uh" yo, Uhh yea, UH! MM UH! YO. UHHHHHH! Now that's revolutionary! That's talent! Fuck this guy and all the gapers clogging Coachella to to him suck!!

::::

Ghost Rider
01-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Hey Dumb Ass.... Music is Music.... Kanye is gonna be DOPE!!!!!!!!! If you're booing in my ear get ready to get fucked up by me and my crew....

darkjustice
01-28-2011, 11:20 AM
chumpy proposal

grannock
01-28-2011, 11:24 AM

The fact that this post might be correct should remind us all how terrible the headliners are this year.

TheNamesWeUsedToKnow
01-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen... DAFT PUNK!

_John
01-28-2011, 12:41 PM
I implore you all to boo Kanye West off the stage during his performance Sunday night.

So you're saying that I should take time out of a festival that occurs once a year to go and boo someone who I may not particularly care for?

You could just go see someone else who is playing at the same time across the field.

Sucks that you have to waste time in your limited life to stress out and hate someone because they don't sing songs you like.

I'm not a Kanye fan but I'm not gonna take time out of my life, especially at Coachella, to stress out and hate on the guy. He will win anyway...lol

heyeric
01-28-2011, 12:44 PM
No ones listening.

untzcrate
01-28-2011, 12:45 PM
So you're saying that I should take time out of a festival that occurs once a year to go and boo someone who I may not particularly care for?

You could just go see someone else who is playing at the same time across the field.

Sucks that you have to waste time in your limited life to stress out and hate someone because they don't sing songs you like.

I'm not a Kanye fan but I'm not gonna take time out of my life, especially at Coachella, to stress out and hate on the guy. He will win anyway...lol

I was just about to post the same reply.

He's practically missing out on another show he could enjoy just to boo on one that he won't?

What an idiot.

SPX_clothing
01-28-2011, 12:50 PM
hahhaa let all the gapers stay for it, We'll be on the way to the parking lot, and then to the afterparty..

mickflyy
01-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Did someone say drunk white girls?

During a hip pop performance, never.

Madtapdancer
01-28-2011, 08:05 PM
Everyone is talking about just seeing somebody else that is playing at the same time. Last year when I walked away from the bore fest sunday night that was the Gorillaz I found no other acts (Sly Stone doesn't count as a real act). Hopefully GV learns from their mistake last year and puts on other acts during the Sunday headliner so I have something to wander to.

nathanfairchild
01-28-2011, 08:34 PM
Isn't that what the strokes are for?

Radiohead
01-28-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm not even really a fan, but I have to admit that Kanye West is a totally legitimate headliner. He's been a superstar for nearly a decade and his work has been consistently popular, influential, and well-received. Sure he's a douche, but I honestly don't care and if you do you don't have to watch him. You'll find something else to enjoy at that time, or you can just head to your car early. If you'd rather boo someone you don't care for than try to enjoy something else I question why you even want to attend this festival.

hobomilitia
01-28-2011, 10:27 PM
pretty much every thread created in the last week has been entirely useless. this is no exception.

Iamtheluckyjuan
01-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Give Kayne the BOOT!! Terrible headliner!

Danfunman
01-29-2011, 07:03 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

This Ryan. is the biggest idiot I've ever come across. First of all Kanye is the most talented artist at Coachella this year hands down. Now I don't mean to offend the other artists by any means but Kanye is special, he is Michael Jackson special, as in he will go down as the greatest R&B musician of our generation. I not only will not stand for anyone booing him at Coachella, I will actually physically harm anyone within 20 feet of me who is. I'm not usually a confrontational person but things change when people don't respect some of the Greatest ever. I would honestly do the same if someone booed the Beatles, the Stones, the Who, Nirvana, Radiohead and others. I find it appalling that some people have such a small depth of music that they cannot appreciate other genres. Guys music comes in all shapes and sizes and no matter who someones' ideas, political beliefs, color, creed, or religion are, if their music is great then we should just sit back and enjoy the ride. Who is with me to fight back at anyone that agrees with the thread starter and give Kanye the respect he deserves.

Awards:
AMA: 2
BET: 7
Billboard R&B: 2
BRIT: 3
Grammy: 14
MTV: 2
World Music: 2

And there probably would be more if he didn't alienate tons of people with his political views, and sometimes unorthodox behavior...

GuyInTucson
01-29-2011, 07:22 AM
hahhaa let all the gapers stay for it, We'll be on the way to the parking lot, and then to the afterparty..

Yeah because after three days of Coachella, the afterparty is what everyone is going to be looking forward to.

God some of you people are stupid.

GuyInTucson
01-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Give Kayne the BOOT!! Terrible headliner!

Give Iamtheluckyjuan the BOOT!! Terrible poster!

didimydoe3
01-29-2011, 08:19 AM

AND?! Get some.

didimydoe3
01-29-2011, 08:21 AM
Why does everyone that hates Kanye think they are bound to the fucking Mainstage while he's there? If you don't like it, don't go. You might as well though, seeing as how the ticket you bought funds it. Suckers.

Bumblebee
01-29-2011, 11:37 AM
Everyone is talking about just seeing somebody else that is playing at the same time. Last year when I walked away from the bore fest sunday night that was the Gorillaz I found no other acts (Sly Stone doesn't count as a real act). Hopefully GV learns from their mistake last year and puts on other acts during the Sunday headliner so I have something to wander to.

Yann Tierson(sp?) was scheduled but was stuck in Europe.

Plus the single headliner to finish the festival may help ease traffic flow of everyone going home, including campers.

tjamisonwm420
01-29-2011, 12:01 PM
All though I'm not a kanye west and I don't think he is the best artist at coachella what's with all the hate. Why would anyone waste time booing someone at a music festival when there is plenty of other music to listen to.

gooftroop
01-29-2011, 12:03 PM
First of all Kanye is the most talented artist at Coachella this year hands down. Now I don't mean to offend the other artists by any means but Kanye is special, he is Michael Jackson special, as in he will go down as the greatest R&B musician of our generation.

While I cannot deny Kanye has talent, it pains me to think he is considered by some one of the greatest musicians of our generation. He's just such a douchebag, I don't care how many awards he has won it can't take away from that fact. And he is definitely not the most talented artist at Coachella, don't even start with that. He is maybe the most talented producer, but the guy is not an exceptional lyricist or rapper.

All that being said though his show will still be a thousand times more interested than the also douchebag Kings of Leon. Something just burns me inside that these assholes get to headline Coachella, but I guess it's their time.

JamesMills
01-29-2011, 12:41 PM
Kanye's a boss.

You are not.

sonicc
01-29-2011, 01:00 PM
The guy made the #1 album of 2010, working on an album with Jay-Z and releasing a new solo album in the summer (not to mention he works with top fashion designers on the side) and is an AMAZING producer. His live shows are amazing from what I've heard and he does ALL of this while still being attacked by the media and idiot haters like a lot of people on this forum. PLEASE someone explain how this guy sucks & doesn't deserve to be a headliner for Coachella? I'm starting to think Coachella doesn't deserve to have Kanye West and get stuck with some band from the 70's who half the band members are dead.

"Still the motherfucker you love to hate, but can't, cause you love what I make... Now aint that about a bitch" -The man himself

droop
01-29-2011, 01:27 PM
coachella wouldnt have booked kanye to close the show if they didnt think he was worthy. do you really think that they don't know how much hate he gets? and they still picked him to headline, get the fuck over it

newnostalgia
01-29-2011, 01:59 PM
This Ryan. is the biggest idiot I've ever come across. First of all Kanye is the most talented artist at Coachella this year hands down. Now I don't mean to offend the other artists by any means but Kanye is special, he is Michael Jackson special, as in he will go down as the greatest R&B musician of our generation. I not only will not stand for anyone booing him at Coachella, I will actually physically harm anyone within 20 feet of me who is. I'm not usually a confrontational person but things change when people don't respect some of the Greatest ever. I would honestly do the same if someone booed the Beatles, the Stones, the Who, Nirvana, Radiohead and others. I find it appalling that some people have such a small depth of music that they cannot appreciate other genres. Guys music comes in all shapes and sizes and no matter who someones' ideas, political beliefs, color, creed, or religion are, if their music is great then we should just sit back and enjoy the ride. Who is with me to fight back at anyone that agrees with the thread starter and give Kanye the respect he deserves.

Awards:
AMA: 2
BET: 7
Billboard R&B: 2
BRIT: 3
Grammy: 14
MTV: 2
World Music: 2

And there probably would be more if he didn't alienate tons of people with his political views, and sometimes unorthodox behavior...

Kanye doesn't make horrible music, but what you're saying that he's going down as the best rnb artist of our time might be true; only because true R&B is dead and this crap that we are producing right now could hardly be called music. I'm sorry to be the old man here but our generation's music sucks, last good bands and artists were in the nineties and I am 100% sure all of this 2000 era crap will all fade away never to return again, it's music that wasn't constructed to last, most music today is only made to make fast money cashing in on trends and gimmicks. In 50 years time you'll ask some kid "you know Kanye?" the answer will be "what is a Kanye?"

thom cobain
01-29-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm sorry

fixed

Danfunman
01-29-2011, 02:23 PM
Kanye doesn't make horrible music, but what you're saying that he's going down as the best rnb artist of our time might be true; only because true R&B is dead and this crap that we are producing right now could hardly be called music. I'm sorry to be the old man here but our generation's music sucks, last good bands and artists were in the nineties and I am 100% sure all of this 2000 era crap will all fade away never to return again, it's music that wasn't constructed to last, most music today is only made to make fast money cashing in on trends and gimmicks. In 50 years time you'll ask some kid "you know Kanye?" the answer will be "what is a Kanye?"

There were probably tons of old people in the 50s - 90s that were saying the same things you are, during those times. Music is always changing and evolving, we as fans have to decide if we are going to stay stagnant or change with it. I prefer the latter but I guess I understand the "when I was your age I walked through ten feet of snow..." method as well

newnostalgia
01-29-2011, 02:23 PM
I'm a Fucktard

Fixed.

newnostalgia
01-29-2011, 02:30 PM
There were probably tons of old people in the 50s - 90s that were saying the same things you are, during those times. Music is always changing and evolving, we as fans have to decide if we are going to stay stagnant or change with it. I prefer the latter but I guess I understand the "when I was your age I walked through ten feet of snow..." method as well

The last big superstars we had were Kurt Cobain, Michael jackson, Prince, Tupac and Biggie.

We had a bit of an Eminem Epidemic there for a while in the early 2000s and since then there has been nothing that has warrented that kind of starpower or innovation.

I'm sure i've missed a few, but there hasnt been something like a phenomenon :) for a very, very long time.

ADrunkPoet
01-29-2011, 02:41 PM
Other than a drunken mistake on an irrelevant cable awards show, I can't figure out for the life of me why people are so repulsed by Kanye. He has an ego? That is fundamentally unique to him, right?

ADrunkPoet
01-29-2011, 02:47 PM
The last big superstars we had were Kurt Cobain, Michael jackson, Prince, Tupac and Biggie.

We had a bit of an Eminem Epidemic there for a while in the early 2000s and since then there has been nothing that has warrented that kind of starpower or innovation.

Jay-z is not a superstar of that caliber to you? Not going to argue against the premise that the oughts were short of lasting musical personalities, but it would appear to me that Jay-z may be the only one that catapulted himself to that level during that decade.

newnostalgia
01-29-2011, 02:53 PM
I'd say close, but no cigar.

ADrunkPoet
01-29-2011, 02:56 PM
I think your nostalgia for the 90s may be hamstringing your judgment then bro.

newnostalgia
01-29-2011, 03:06 PM
I don't have any nostalgia for the nineties, one of my least favorite decades of music actually. I'm not dissing Jay-z, I saw his set at coachella and loved it. I'm just simply stating that he is not a phenomenon, he's just really good.

snowwhyte
01-29-2011, 05:56 PM
Kanye fans are like highschool students that try too hard to be popular. They inflate the cool kid's ego and tell him he's talented, just so they can experience the illusion of being cool by wearing shutter shades and dissing little girls.

ADrunkPoet
01-29-2011, 05:59 PM
Kanye fans are like highschool students that try too hard to be popular. They inflate the cool kid's ego and tell him he's talented, just so they can experience the illusion of being cool by wearing shutter shades and dissing little girls.

You're pretty talented at creating analogies that make absolutely no sense. And if high school memories bother you, I recommend seeking professional therapy.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/HighSchoolMusical.jpg

snowwhyte
01-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Did you go to high school? Because if that doesn't make sense to you, i'm severely doubting you received that calibre of education.

Mr. Dylanja
01-29-2011, 08:11 PM
I find it fascinating how much time people dedicate to something or someone they don't enjoy.

snowwhyte
01-29-2011, 08:13 PM
I find it fascinating how much time people dedicate to something or someone they don't enjoy.

Eh, it's something to do. I'm at home sick, why not debate Kanye.

Mr. Dylanja
01-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Because it obviously puts you in a negative state of mind.

ludimali
01-29-2011, 08:25 PM
kanye west sucks big fat cock. BUT! hes gunna be the best show all weekend - next to boys noize - and lets face it..everyone hating is gunna know every word to every one of his songs hahaha you know its true! gunna spark a fat blee to kanye and pray he brings daft punk on for stronger. see you on the polo fields...

snowwhyte
01-30-2011, 10:26 AM
Because it obviously puts you in a negative state of mind.
I do better as a pessimist, always prepared for the worst. And let's face it, 80% of the people here get off on being assholes, if anything it cheers them up.

nathanfairchild
01-30-2011, 10:33 AM
I'm calling it now, Taylor Swift is gonna be a surprise guest. You heard it here first.

snowwhyte
01-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Nah, special guest is Kanye's mom for sure.

heyeric
01-30-2011, 10:46 AM
I propose a proposal to these proposals.

heyeric
01-30-2011, 10:47 AM
Nah, special guest is Kanye's mom for sure.

I shouldn't have chuckled at this, but I did. Maybe the special guest is the guy who performed plastic surgery on his mother?

DaFunkyPrecedent
01-30-2011, 02:39 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen,

..God I despise people like you. When I'm at Coachella, I'll be dancing with a rainbow flag - please stay away from me. Thank you,
DaFunkyPrecedent

snowwhyte
01-30-2011, 02:40 PM
I shouldn't have chuckled at this, but I did. Maybe the special guest is the guy who performed plastic surgery on his mother?

Yeah, it's a dirty feeling isnt it?

snowwhyte
01-30-2011, 02:42 PM
..God I despise people like you. When I'm at Coachella, I'll be dancing with a rainbow flag - please stay away from me. Thank you,
DaFunkyPrecedent
Just to cause some confusion, I too will be dancing with a rainbow flag. AND I WANT HUGS AND FISH STICKS FROM EVERYONE!