PDA

View Full Version : Mastodon

RyanK
01-22-2007, 05:33 PM
title....discuss..

PotVsKtl
01-22-2007, 05:53 PM
Everyone knows metal is the new indie. Way to be old Goldenvoice.

ayates
01-22-2007, 07:38 PM
I am bummed at the lack of metal as well. Mastodon and/or ISIS I have already discussed and while most people were in agreement the powers that be seem to think otherwise. Either band would be a great addition to Saturday which is full of shite aside from a few bands; neither of which will grace the main stage.

FromTheColonyOfBirchmen
03-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Mastodon would blow my mind like the way Jack Black blew that guys' in the Pick of Destiny. The Sword would be sweet as fuck to see also, Isis too!

paulb
03-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Mastodon are great live. I made a topic about them in Rumors. i think it just went waaay off the page. They end their tour on April 21st, and then have a week or so off before they start again. I think they would be an awesome addition.

Natelevmofuggaz
03-12-2007, 09:53 AM
I am bummed at the lack of metal as well. Mastodon and/or ISIS I have already discussed and while most people were in agreement the powers that be seem to think otherwise. Either band would be a great addition to Saturday which is full of shite aside from a few bands; neither of which will grace the main stage.

Isis would be fucking AMAZING. I'm seeing them twice on their upcoming tour with Jesu,and I already saw the with Tool. They are awesome live.

ApathyAndExhaustion
03-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Isis would be fucking AMAZING. I'm seeing them twice on their upcoming tour with Jesu,and I already saw the with Tool. They are awesome live.

Couldn't agree more. Stunning band, and though I'll be seeing them at least once in June, I could certainly handle seeing them before that.

canexplain
03-12-2007, 02:40 PM
we saw isis a couple of times and mastodon once ... i like a little metal every once in a while .... cr****