PDA

View Full Version : Something ELSE I noticed on MySpace (regarding set times)

TickleMeElmo
03-06-2007, 11:20 PM
After noticing that tidbit on Placebo's page, I looked on other artists' pages. While none of them listed any indications of what stage they would play, some did list some interesting times. I think the default time on MySpace for concerts is 8 PM, so any listed at that I didn't bother with, including those that had all dates at the same time. Here are some of the realistic ones I found...

Of Montreal - 1 PM (a bit too early from what I'd imagine, main stage perhaps?)

Busdriver - 2 PM

MSTRKRFT - 10 PM (maybe not realistic, but I hope this was true)

Ozomatli - 12:25 PM (maybe another main stager)

Jack's Mannequin - 4 PM

The Cribs - 12 PM

Mike Relm - 5 PM

Yeva - 1 PM

Paul van Dyk - 9 PM

VNV Nation - 3 PM

Against Me! - 3 PM

Teddybears - 4 PM

The Coup - 1 PM

Anathallo - 12 PM

Kid Beyond - 1 PM

And some others had random times listed in the morning, like...

The Good, The Bad And The Queen - 2 AM?

LCD Soundsystem - 10:30 AM?

Keep in mind this is pure speculation, but I'm willing to bet some of these times are pretty close to what they'll be.

Courtney
03-06-2007, 11:23 PM
The Good, The Bad And The Queen - 2 AM?

That's the after-party in my hotel room.

PineapplePete
03-06-2007, 11:25 PM
LCD Soundsystem - 10:30 AM?

This is the before-party/after-party from yesterday in my tent...

bballarl
03-06-2007, 11:41 PM
What was on Placebo's page?

bballarl
03-06-2007, 11:42 PM
Just kidding, I noticed the other thread.

rage patton
03-06-2007, 11:46 PM
MSTRKRFT 10 PM!?!?
No! That would conflict with the Chili Peppers! Ah!
Well, they are just saying that now. I bet when they annouce a Sahara tent headiner they will be pushed back.

TickleMeElmo
03-07-2007, 12:15 AM
MSTRKRFT 10 PM!?!?
No! That would conflict with the Chili Peppers! Ah!
Well, they are just saying that now. I bet when they annouce a Sahara tent headiner they will be pushed back.

That would be the best conflict for me. I don't plan on seeing RHCP, so MSTRKRFT would be nice, followed by Justice.

*keeps fingers crossed*

paulb
03-07-2007, 01:55 AM
Justice is gonna be amazing...do you think he will play during RHCP? and then Tiesto will play solo on the main stage?

TickleMeElmo
03-07-2007, 02:01 AM
Justice is gonna be amazing...do you think he will play during RHCP? and then Tiesto will play solo on the main stage?

Justice will probably have an earlier set, which sucks, they deserve better. Also, I'm sure others will be playing when TiŽsto is on.

superfiction
03-07-2007, 06:07 AM

umm justice is a they

ghettojournalist
03-07-2007, 08:49 AM
yes, but when speaking of a collective, one uses the single identity.
ex. Arcade Fire is great.

unknown
03-07-2007, 08:55 AM
maybe superfiction was referring to the "do you think he will play..." and not the "justice is gonna be amazing..." part

ghettojournalist
03-07-2007, 09:05 AM
you have a point there...

summerkid
03-07-2007, 10:45 AM
I do remember last year a bunch of bands had 12 or 1 oclock times because that's when the festival starts, but not necessarily when they play. PVD playing at 9 though NICE! probably means soulwax closes out the Sahara as they should. Also Mike Relm at 5 is interesting if Dj Heather plays from 1-3 who plays at 3-5? Relm 5-7. Justice 7-9, MSTRKRFT 10-12. hmm yeah there's some holes there even with 2 hr set times. the Sahara should start at 12 first of all so there's 4 hrs missing really.

C DUB YA
03-07-2007, 01:41 PM
That would be the best conflict for me. I don't plan on seeing RHCP, so MSTRKRFT would be nice, followed by Justice.

*keeps fingers crossed*

YES YES !!!!!

paulb
03-07-2007, 02:08 PM
sorry, i often think of Justice as a 1 man show.

bohrdoms
03-07-2007, 02:51 PM
I do remember last year a bunch of bands had 12 or 1 oclock times because that's when the festival starts, but not necessarily when they play. PVD playing at 9 though NICE! probably means soulwax closes out the Sahara as they should.

I totally forsee Soulwax closing out the tent, completely deserved and the only act i think can close the tent all weekend. but of course this will cause possibly my most Feared conflict imaginable. and seriously detract from what the energy could be if they were not to be playing opposite Rage. the truth really hurts.
keeping my fingers crossed for PVD to be the closer - which is implied by his billing. right?

summerkid
03-07-2007, 02:56 PM
I also want to add that VNV is the lowest billed clear cut sahara tent act and they say they are playing at 3 and I just read over on NME that Klaxons will be playing twice at Glastonbury, one time in the dance tent. They are billed lower than VNV so could they possibly go on before them in the Sahara?

woogie846
03-07-2007, 03:29 PM
All of those seem pretty realistic. Although, Of Montreal seems more like a 3 or 4 o'clock to me.