PDA

View Full Version : In need of Car Camping...(yes I know how bad it is right now)

nayhru
01-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Was waiting for my paycheck to buy my ticket and pass all at once, but I guess with the ridiculous amount of scalpers this year it was sold out on the first day. My friend was lucky enough to get his on layaway but there's 10 of us going and one pass. So it looks very bleak.

Kinda in need for a camping pass, PM me with what you're looking for. If you want a ridiculous price, don't bother messaging me. If its within reasonable limits, I'll pay some extra bucks to have all of us camp, but I'm not up for paying eBay prices.

I can also do other favors. I live in SoCal so I can do carpools, pick up, etc. Hopefully favors only go that far. :P

Thanks all,

Ashley

loubque
01-24-2011, 02:28 PM
why does everyone think it all sold to scalpers? i think it sold because it sold out before. lodging is hard to get there and i think a lot of people just got their lodging squared away.

SFtoLA
01-25-2011, 10:47 AM
We all bought one just in case because we weren't 100% on our plans. I did not plan on reselling, but how can you not at the prices haha.

Hannahrain
01-25-2011, 10:56 AM
Was waiting for my paycheck to buy my ticket and pass all at once, but I guess with the ridiculous amount of scalpers this year it was sold out on the first day. My friend was lucky enough to get his on layaway but there's 10 of us going and one pass. So it looks very bleak.

Kinda in need for a camping pass, PM me with what you're looking for. If you want a ridiculous price, don't bother messaging me. If its within reasonable limits, I'll pay some extra bucks to have all of us camp, but I'm not up for paying eBay prices.

I can also do other favors. I live in SoCal so I can do carpools, pick up, etc. Hopefully favors only go that far. :P

Thanks all,

Ashley

Hi Ashley - I realize that your thread says you're mostly looking to buy one outright, but there's a spot-sharing thread here (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44518) that you should look at. As of now, it's mostly people looking for somewhere to camp, but as Coachella gets closer and people's plans change/more people realize they need rides/canopies/friends/whatever, more people with space will turn up. I suggest posting there with everything you put here, and also maybe a little bit about yourself and your group. If you can't find a pass you can afford, it's possible that someone can share theirs with you. Good luck.

We all bought one just in case because we weren't 100% on our plans. I did not plan on reselling, but how can you not at the prices haha.

You're part of the problem.

Mr.Nipples
01-25-2011, 10:59 AM

I should drive over the hill and punch you in the mouth

bluemamba
01-25-2011, 11:10 AM

Even though im not camping this year, you're a piece a shit.

Kyliediscope
01-25-2011, 11:12 AM

May the hammer of Thor come down on you.

nayhru
01-25-2011, 03:20 PM
Hi Ashley - I realize that your thread says you're mostly looking to buy one outright, but there's a spot-sharing thread here (http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44518) that you should look at. As of now, it's mostly people looking for somewhere to camp, but as Coachella gets closer and people's plans change/more people realize they need rides/canopies/friends/whatever, more people with space will turn up. I suggest posting there with everything you put here, and also maybe a little bit about yourself and your group. If you can't find a pass you can afford, it's possible that someone can share theirs with you. Good luck.

Thanks for the info!