PDXdev
01-24-2011, 11:00 AM
Verified fake...

guedita
01-24-2011, 11:06 AM
Thanks! This is great to have.

RageAgainst
01-24-2011, 11:07 AM
AWESOME!!! now does this mean high contrast caspa and others are not playing in the sahara and on this stage?!

guedita
01-24-2011, 11:08 AM
AWESOME!!! now does this mean high contrast caspa and others are not playing in the sahara and on this stage?!

Uh, yeah.

Mr.Nipples
01-24-2011, 11:09 AM
the fuck is OFWGKTA doing there!?

RageAgainst
01-24-2011, 11:10 AM
damn did not expect that but thats totally awesome. is it going to be inside the dome or are they like adding a full on stage for bass music this year?

frozen pilgrim
01-24-2011, 11:11 AM
nice. although it leaves me very worried about magnetic man VS chemical brothers. hopefully the chems will be on the main before KOL or something

Electrotek
01-24-2011, 11:14 AM
They spelled Ramadanman wrong lol

fredbull
01-24-2011, 11:15 AM
so i guess now we have to worry about even more conflicts.... i still think magnetic man and caspa, at the very very least, should be in the sahara.......

guedita
01-24-2011, 11:16 AM
Direct all of conflict woes here: http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43612

est1985
01-24-2011, 11:17 AM
Fuuuuuuuuck. Magnetic Man vs. C
hem Bros. I mean...its Chem Bros for sure but Id hate to be left with that decision.

greenbored
01-24-2011, 11:20 AM
where will this stage be?

theresalwaysone
01-24-2011, 11:23 AM
Caspa over High Contrast? Ouch.

Donaldj
01-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Andy C under Hype and Marky is the real surprise, lol. Andy C practically invented the way D&B has been mixed for the last decade.

HedNoiZe801
01-24-2011, 11:26 AM
What's with Breakage being on there twice in one day? If he is playing two sets, awesome, if not, probably a typo.

Either way, these line-ups look fantastic. I just hope they don't conflict with other set times for artists I want to see each day.

unknown
01-24-2011, 11:26 AM
where will this stage be?

we don't know.

Nice to see Mala still on the lineup for Sunday.

Caspa above High Contrast makes me want to puke. But that's what the masses want, along with their magnetic man. Hopefully it alleviates some of my dreaded conflicts against Sahara acts. Nice to know Joy Orbison will be on the proper sound that is Pure Filth too. I am going to spending a whole lot of time at this stage. Lineup is SO FUCKING PROPER.

I will NOT be anywhere near this stage for: Magnetic Man, Excision, 12th Planet, Jakes, Skrillex, Beardyman, Lil B, or Caspa.

CAN WE PLEASE HAVE THE CAMPING SESSIONS LINEUP?

oh and lol for Breakage and Breakage

captncrzy
01-24-2011, 11:28 AM
Jakes is listed twice too.

juloxx
01-24-2011, 11:30 AM
Andy C under Hype and Marky is the real surprise, lol. Andy C practically invented the way D&B has been mixed for the last decade.

Seeing Andy C billed so low made me barf inside.

concertgoer
01-24-2011, 11:30 AM
This makes it more likely that we get someone like Robyn, Crystal Castles or Monarchy in the Sahara with several acts now being shifted to The Pure Filth stage

RageAgainst
01-24-2011, 11:31 AM
we don't know.

Nice to see Mala still on the lineup for Sunday.

Caspa above High Contrast makes me want to puke. But that's what the masses want, along with their magnetic man. Hopefully it alleviates some of my dreaded conflicts against Sahara acts. Nice to know Joy Orbison will be on the proper sound that is Pure Filth too. I am going to spending a whole lot of time at this stage. Lineup is SO FUCKING PROPER.

I will NOT be anywhere near this stage for: Magnetic Man, Excision, 12th Planet, Jakes, Skrillex, Beardyman, Lil B, or Caspa.

oh and lol for Breakage and Breakage

I agree with you there on 12th planet he plays around this area too much i would love to catch some of jakes and maybe a bit of skrillex too see if he is actually good

dahboom
01-24-2011, 11:32 AM
Pure hell yea. Good to see this.

audidude
01-24-2011, 11:34 AM
What's with Breakage being on there twice in one day? If he is playing two sets, awesome, if not, probably a typo.

http://simpsonitos.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/133-7-05-3f03-lisa-the-vegetarian-byobb.jpg

unknown
01-24-2011, 11:35 AM
maybe a bit of skrillex too see if he is actually good

he is not

fredbull
01-24-2011, 11:35 AM
I agree with you there on 12th planet he plays around this area too much
^ completly agree

a bit of skrillex too see if he is actually good

He isn't, i wouldn't waste my time

Distorted_Jungle
01-24-2011, 11:36 AM
I agree with you there on 12th planet he plays around this area too much i would love to catch some of jakes and maybe a bit of skrillex too see if he is actually good

You want to put yourself through that? Sorry to hear that.

discobotica
01-24-2011, 11:37 AM
also Ramadanman*

attention to detail please GV!

Edit: sorry for not seeing your post initially Electrotek, I fail!

fredbull
01-24-2011, 11:38 AM
he is almost as bad as crystal castles live....
almost, only because skrillex at least makes some kind of beat

TommyboyUNM
01-24-2011, 11:38 AM
Is this official? Does the OP work for Pure Filth, get this from an official source, or is this just some Photoshop work?

unknown
01-24-2011, 11:42 AM
It's from Pure Filth's site. Official

RageAgainst
You want to put yourself through that? Sorry to hear that.

HAHA your prob right,living in LA we are lucky we get dubsteps and dnb biggest names all the time i dont see myself spending much time here at all,the only essential person on here for me is high contrast and marky.Now please have an excessive amount of these Dj's play the camping dome or watever till the wee hours in the morn :)

Distorted_Jungle

Yeah, I was actually really surprised at that as well. Whatever though, maybe it has something to do with how often they come around.

farglesnuff
i like 5 ppl on friday and thats it... weird... ya and magnetic man is gonna be on during chem bros? thats weak sauce.

discobotica
01-24-2011, 11:43 AM
maybe a bit of skrillex too see if he is actually good

CAUTION: listening to/watching the videos in this thread may result in deafness and/or blindness

http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44368&highlight=skrillex

RageAgainst
01-24-2011, 11:44 AM
he is almost as bad as crystal castles live....
almost, only because skrillex at least makes some kind of beat

lol i still dont understand how crystal castles makes it on the coachella line up or for that matter an entire HARD tour last year,who is that ugly bitch in bed with cause they are effing terrible!

Distorted_Jungle
i like 5 ppl on friday and thats it... I obviously don't like drum n bass... ya and magnetic man is gonna be on during chem bros? thats weak sauce.

Fixed

NachoCat
Yeah, I was actually really surprised at that as well. Whatever though, maybe it has something to do with how often they come around.

Marky should be be the headliner IMO

PDXdev
01-24-2011, 11:45 AM
Is this official? Does the OP work for Pure Filth, get this from an official source, or is this just some Photoshop work?

Just happened to see this on the Festival feed on the home page. Definetly do not work for them.

In the future: Right-click photo, choose "Copy Image Location," paste into address bar and there's your source.

juloxx
01-24-2011, 11:47 AM
High Contrast should do a late night camping set. The thought of a pure liquid set from him in the campgrounds makes me moist

juloxx
pun intended

unknown
This isn't real. Original post: http://www.reddit.com/r/dubstep/comments/f6bb4/i_made_a_basshead_lineup_for_coachella_because/

REALLY????
http://purefilthla.com/2011/01/24/bass-coachella-2011/

is Sam just fucking with us?

TommyboyUNM
01-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Awesome, good to know it's official. Gives a better indication of set times/possible conflicts. Might find myself at this stage quite a bit throughout the weekend. The fact that Take is currently on the bottom line gives me hope that I can actually see him.

Distorted_Jungle
01-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Marky should be be the headliner IMO

Marky is the fuckin man, but Andy C & GQ are the biggest names on Saturday and should be the headliner. I mean Marry Ann Hobbs over Andy C, Marky and Hype is stupid in my opinion.

Distorted_Jungle
01-24-2011, 11:49 AM
High Contrast should do a late night camping set. The thought of a pure liquid set from him in the campgrounds makes me moist

High Contrast is on Sunday, the late night camping sessions are only on Thursday, Friday and Saturday if I remember correctly.

Edmontonian
01-24-2011, 11:50 AM

Official via Pure Filth.

http://purefilthla.com/

nice. although it leaves me very worried about magnetic man VS chemical brothers. hopefully the chems will be on the main before KOL or something

I believe the Chemical Brothers posted somewhere that they'd be playing from 10:00-11:30
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44089&highlight=chemical

SOOO I'm predicting Sahara nightime schedule will be Boys Noize - Chemical Brothers - Sasha

So Sasha will probably conflict with Magnetic Man, and Nosaj Thing and Excision will both partially overlap with the Chemical Brothers.

SP The Ghost
01-24-2011, 11:52 AM
Am I the only one mildly disappointed that Magnetic Man won't be in the Sahara?

SpicySammich
01-24-2011, 11:53 AM
This has got to mean more additions...frees up a shitload of slots???

concertgoer
01-24-2011, 11:54 AM

Yeah I am sure that will get a few more acts added to The Sahara.

HedNoiZe801
01-24-2011, 11:56 AM
I really hope this stage is available for all event attendees. I don't have a camping ticket and would be furious if I missed this entire line-up.

unknown
01-24-2011, 11:56 AM
This isn't real. Original post: http://www.reddit.com/r/dubstep/comments/f6bb4/i_made_a_basshead_lineup_for_coachella_because/

REALLY????
http://purefilthla.com/2011/01/24/bass-coachella-2011/

is Sam just fucking with us?

Awesome, good to know it's official. Gives a better indication of set times/possible conflicts. Might find myself at this stage quite a bit throughout the weekend. The fact that Take is currently on the bottom line gives me hope that I can actually see him.

Official via Pure Filth.

http://purefilthla.com/

I believe the Chemical Brothers posted somewhere that they'd be playing from 10:00-11:30
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44089&highlight=chemical

SOOO I'm predicting Sahara nightime schedule will be Boys Noize - Chemical Brothers - Sasha

So Sasha will probably conflict with Magnetic Man, and Nosaj Thing and Excision will both partially overlap with the Chemical Brothers.

Am I the only that thinks we are being fucked with? That link to reddit directs you to this poster that was made 3 days ago. Even though it's on the Pure Filth site doesn't mean it's real - Sam could be fucking around. I asked him via facebook to make sure.

PDXdev
01-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Yeah I am sure that will get a few more acts added to The Sahara.

Yep. I still think there's a big headliner missing on Saturday or Sunday. No way Steve Angello and Axwell headline back-to-back.

unknown
01-24-2011, 11:57 AM
I really hope this stage is available for all event attendees. I don't have a camping ticket and would be furious if I missed this entire line-up.

Pure Filth stage will be inside the venue (errr I fucking hope! I guess we just assumed they'd have a proper stage set up inside the venue based on how big this news was). Also, if you have a ticket to the festival you can get into camping without a camping ticket. (at least that's the way it was last year)

ianM.
01-24-2011, 11:58 AM

I'm mildly disappointed all of those artists won't be in the sahara...

guedita

Not really. It just means that acts like Cyrstal Castles, Robyn, and !!! or YACHT may end up in the Sahara.

PDXdev

It won't be in the camp ground, I don't think. Regardless, your festival pass allows you access to the camping area.

rage patton
Didn't Pure Flith release an article a few days outlining exactly who would be on the Pure Flith stage?

Distorted_Jungle
01-24-2011, 11:59 AM

The Pure Filth stage is a regular stage durring the festival, and that's what this poster is for. The after hours camping artists have not been released yet even though it will probably be some of the people from this poster, and I think Flying Lotus will be there too. Everyone has access to that stage too, even if you aren't camping, but I think they start towing cars at 2:00 am so if you drive there it would be in your best interest to leave at 2:00 am.

WhyTheLongFace
01-24-2011, 11:59 AM
I gotta research these artists. and by research i mean have unknown put me on game lol :)

HedNoiZe801
01-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Pure Filth stage will be inside the venue (errr I fucking hope! I guess we just assumed they'd have a proper stage set up inside the venue based on how big this news was). Also, if you have a ticket to the festival you can get into camping without a camping ticket. (at least that's the way it was last year)

If they do place the stage inside the camping area and I can get in that area, I will be ok :)

SP The Ghost
01-24-2011, 12:01 PM
What I really want is a real stage, not some shitty dome. If it's a stage with a proper sound and lighting setup, I can deal with that even though it introduces a shitload of conflicts.

unknown
01-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Didn't Pure Flith release an article a few days outlining exactly who would be on the Pure Flith stage?

Sam posted this on his facebook:
Coachella Pure Filth stage
- Friday:
Beardyman, Jakes, Breakage, 12th Planet, Mt. Kimbie, OFWTKTA, Kyle Hall + more TBA
- Saturday: Andy C & G.Q, Lil' B, DJ Hype, Mary Anne Hobbs, DJ Marky, DJ Kentaro, SBTRKT, Ras G, Alf Alpha + more TBA
- Sunday: High Contrast, DJ Zinc, Kode 9, Ramadamman, Terror Danjah, Thunderball, Take, Roska, Lor...n, Tokimonsta, Zed Bias +

which leads me to believe he would post something like this full lineup on his facebook as well and he hasn't.

I gotta research these artists. and by research i mean have unknown put me on game lol :)

I will shoot you a message on fb with info and links to some of my favorite artists!

WhyTheLongFace
01-24-2011, 12:04 PM
Also Magnetic Man headlining means to mean Chem bros are closing. There's more cross over with skream, benga and boyz noise than with the chemicals

HedNoiZe801
01-24-2011, 12:08 PM
The Pure Filth stage is a regular stage durring the festival, and that's what this poster is for. The after hours camping artists have not been released yet even though it will probably be some of the people from this poster, and I think Flying Lotus will be there too. Everyone has access to that stage too, even if you aren't camping, but I think they start towing cars at 2:00 am so if you drive there it would be in your best interest to leave at 2:00 am.

Thank you very much for this info. I wouldn't want my car to get towed, especially it being a rental car. lol

I missed Flying Lotus last year and would love to see them if they are back.

RageAgainst
01-24-2011, 12:11 PM

HAHA omg that would be too amazing i dont know what i would do with myself,that would never happen in a million years tho.I wonder where i can go to hear Dj's spinning liquid only with no Mc.It always ends up being a mixture hearing tough guys dont dance mixed all the way through would also be epic

manalive!
01-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Magnetic Man are on the third line of the main poster. THEY WILL BE IN THE SAHARA FFS

unknown
01-24-2011, 12:21 PM
This not being real makes the most sense considering all the typos. Plus, Mala is still not listen under the lineup section off the homepage but is on here.

WhyTheLongFace
01-24-2011, 12:22 PM
Oh this wasn't on the official Facebook page. Oh. Never mind then. Carry on.

Brochella
01-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Definitely taking this poster with a grain of salt. Magnetic Man and Skrillex should both be in the Sahara, and the typos/errors are pretty damn glaring. It barely looks official.

MagneticField
01-24-2011, 12:28 PM
I'm probably only going to see Tokimonsta on this stage.

thefrush
01-24-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't believe this for a minute.

TommyboyUNM
01-24-2011, 12:46 PM
Definitely taking this poster with a grain of salt. Magnetic Man and Skrillex should both be in the Sahara, and the typos/errors are pretty damn glaring. It barely looks official.

I don't believe this for a minute.

Yeah, this was my initial reaction. It would be weird if Sam was posting this just for the hell of it without it being official, but I guess it's certainly possible. I'm back to not believing it for now.

Brochella
01-24-2011, 12:52 PM
Yeah, this was my initial reaction. It would be weird if Sam was posting this just for the hell of it without it being official, but I guess it's certainly possible. I'm back to not believing it for now.

Maybe he just figured that any press is good press. Even if its not 100% accurate, it's getting the word out about the Pure Filth stage.

NachoCat
01-24-2011, 12:53 PM
Im extremly excited about the PF stage. Not only is there some great talent there but having another stage is going to pull people from the other tents. Paul said he was going to make changes and it looks like he is staying true to his word.

kayeM
01-24-2011, 01:01 PM
This cant be real.. I will be bummed if it is.. Magnetic man NEEDS to be in the sahara

discobotica
01-24-2011, 01:11 PM
This not being real makes the most sense considering all the typos.

Agreed......seems like it was made by an illiterate 5th grader

heart cooks brain
01-24-2011, 01:14 PM
Crystal Castlest anyone?

I'm not saying this is real, but its not outside the realm of possibility.

unknown
01-24-2011, 01:21 PM
Jakes Jakes
Breakage Breakage
Mala
Ramadamman

Funny thing though, Sam did misspell Ramadanman in his FB posting. He also said there are some big announcements coming. oh the anticipation is killing me.

heart cooks brain
01-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Oh yeah, acts listed twice. That's pretty goofy.

TickleMeElmo
01-24-2011, 01:29 PM
I really hope this is real just for the fact that it means that Skrillex won't be in the fucking Sahara.

truths
01-24-2011, 01:48 PM
Theres no way Mag Man will only be on the pure filth stage. trust.

TheBlueJay
01-24-2011, 02:51 PM
I missed Flying Lotus last year and would love to see him if he is back.

ya.

Sublime
01-24-2011, 03:11 PM
Sahara vs. Pure Filth

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpCFGL9EKfgJPcIkBac35N-UjxElCTtO0fWgrT6c4A8JB5y5S4nw

weezy f baby
01-24-2011, 03:24 PM
Sahara vs. Pure Filth

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpCFGL9EKfgJPcIkBac35N-UjxElCTtO0fWgrT6c4A8JB5y5S4nw

Sahara is gonna win bro. Sheer #s.

arman
01-24-2011, 03:28 PM
is this post/website not legit? http://purefilthla.com/

unknown
01-24-2011, 03:39 PM
The website is legit but it was posted HERE (http://www.reddit.com/r/dubstep/comments/f6bb4/i_made_a_basshead_lineup_for_coachella_because/) a few days ago. Sam has not posted this on his fb and with all the typos seems like it is fake and he is just posting it on his site for whatever reason. I won't believe it till he says "hey guys, this shit is real".

Magnetic Man and Caspa seem like Sahara acts to me.

SP The Ghost
01-24-2011, 03:43 PM
The more I look at it, the more fake this seems.

djoz187
01-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Coachella just re-tweeted it

SP The Ghost
01-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Erm, no they didn't.

iammrcandyman
01-24-2011, 03:52 PM
I demand a Freestylers add for Pure Filth!

djoz187
01-24-2011, 03:59 PM
Erm, no they didn't.
Oh nevermind it said @coache11a haha!

PlayaDelWes
01-24-2011, 04:31 PM
MOAR INFO

Pure Filth announces line-up for its annual Coachella campground afterparty: Magnetic Man, Mary Anne Hobbs, Caspa headline
Those looking for a little help making room for all the acts playing Coachella got a boost today when L.A.-based promoter Pure Filth, which is in charge of the only Coachella-sanctioned afterparty over the three-day event, announced the lineup for its campground stage.

The beat-oriented party, predictably, draws most of its acts from the Coachella lineup, but schedules them in a more dance-friendly timeframe.

The party doesn't really get going until after midnight, so those acts stuck in daytime slots on the polo grounds will have a chance to bewitch their fans at the proper hour: the middle of the night. And what better time to see Magnetic Man (Benga, Skream and Artwork) scrub the field with heavy bass? And if shocking L.A. hip-hop collective Odd Future (OFWGKTA on the poster) is worried about offending tender ears during the day, rest assured they'll be delivering the nasty, misogynist stuff in the evening (great, just what we need).

guedita
01-24-2011, 04:35 PM
Where did you see this? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAAAAAAN?

PlayaDelWes
01-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Sorry, LA Times Blogticle (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/pure-filth-announces-line-up-for-its-annual-coachella-campground-afterparty.html)

Gribbz
01-24-2011, 04:38 PM
MOAR INFO
LA Times Blogticle (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/pure-filth-announces-line-up-for-its-annual-coachella-campground-afterparty.html)

Now this I can get behind. Glad I'm camping.

PlayaDelWes
01-24-2011, 04:38 PM
So, that pretty much means that this stage won't make the other stages any less crowded.

guedita
01-24-2011, 04:39 PM
Oh, they posted that same poster....which has now been removed from the Pure Filth facebook page and website. SILLY BLOG!

juloxx
01-24-2011, 04:52 PM
Sahara is gonna win bro. Sheer #s.

http://mimg.ugo.com/201001/34681/king-leonidas.jpg

unknown
01-24-2011, 04:57 PM
LOL there is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY High Contrast is going to play in the campgrounds, let alone EVERY SINGLE DNB/Dupstep/Bass act BOOKED TO PLAY COACHELLA OVER THE WEEKEND. Thank you, Cara for posting that PF removed the poster from the site. Now can we please stop until something official is released?

Mr. Porter
01-24-2011, 05:01 PM
Don't tell me non-campers like me are going to be deprived of this :(

unknown
01-24-2011, 05:02 PM
Don't tell me non-campers like me are going to be deprived of this :(

OMG. Can you people READ? 1 - this is not legit. 2 - even if it were legit, you would be able to go into camp with a wristband.

guedita
01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
I will be hosting a LITERACY TENT in both the campgrounds and the festival proper.

With laserz.

Donaldj
01-24-2011, 05:08 PM
Hahahaha both of you.

goldfromla
01-24-2011, 05:13 PM
if the posters correct i dont like that magnetic man will be in there due to the fact they will most likely be conflicting with a great sahara act ( boys noize, sasha, or chem brothers)

Coachella Bound
01-24-2011, 05:14 PM
wait im sooo confused.... im being told two things. Is this during the day or after the fest in the campground....??? and now your saying its not even real...???

Donaldj
01-24-2011, 05:16 PM
There is a Pure Filth stage inside the festival. It's like any other stage such as the Sahara or the Mojave. There will also be an after hours stage inside the campground that is also run by Pure Filth. Expect some of the local and smaller bookings for the stage inside the festival to also appear after hours in the campground.

unknown
01-24-2011, 05:18 PM
Can Donald's post be edited into every single thread regarding Pure Filth? That's a great summary and he's very polite.

Coachella Bound
01-24-2011, 05:19 PM
thanks...

Daft Fro
01-24-2011, 05:34 PM
Why would a fake lineup get posted to the PF site, seriously... :confused:

ArcticMuse
01-24-2011, 05:36 PM
"After last year’s extremely successful afterparty at the Coachella campgrounds, we have been invited back to do a main stage in the festival itself."

http://purefilthla.com/2011/01/16/coachella-music-festival-to-be-covered-in-pure-filth/

GolfWang
01-24-2011, 05:46 PM
the fuck is OFWGKTA doing there!?

I know that poster isn't real, but it's already been announced that they'll be on the Pure Filth stage. I really wish they were playing the Gobi after dark. If I have to sit through Skrillex or Jakes or some other horse-shit dubstep act to get a good spot for Odd Future, I'm going to punch someone in their fucking face. grr

At least the sound will be on point...

Mega man
01-24-2011, 05:49 PM
WTF I wanted to see Magnetic Man in the Sahara. Regardless of where they play though they better have their cage setup.

PDXdev
01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Well, sorry for posting this, guys. You would think if they posted this on their blog, as well as shared it via twitter that it would be legit.

unknown
01-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Well, sorry for posting this, guys. You would think if they posted this on their blog, as well as shared it via twitter that it would be legit.

No worries. It gives us something to discuss and you're right - that type of exposure would make it seem legit. Ninjatactics link to reddit was the only sign of it being a fake (well, along with some of the placement and typos). This is weird though - that post was deleted. I quoted it and now it's gone.
http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1990946&postcount=40

303dubbin
01-24-2011, 06:39 PM

no.

HedNoiZe801
01-24-2011, 07:28 PM
With all the confusion, I am getting that there will be a day stage and a night stage. Since I currently don't have a camping ticket and it looks as though a day stage will happen, I am not that disappointed in the fact I might miss the after hours stage.

I will be looking to get a camping ticket some how though, would love to stay in the grounds and party day and night.

Vic Viper
01-24-2011, 07:32 PM
YOU DO NOT NEED A CAMPING PASS TO BE INSIDE THE CAMPGROUNDS.

boyalien0
01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
I know that poster isn't real, but it's already been announced that they'll be on the Pure Filth stage. I really wish they were playing the Gobi after dark. If I have to sit through Skrillex or Jakes or some other horse-shit dubstep act to get a good spot for Odd Future, I'm going to punch someone in their fucking face. grr

At least the sound will be on point...

all kinds of THIS

Thisismyname
01-24-2011, 08:11 PM
Just speculation here, but my guess is there will be one stage and one stage only.

HOW WILL THAT WORK!?!?!? you all scream in unison.

Easy, they have it set up near the entrance, perhaps near the ferris wheel, or closer to the gates in that sort of "no mans land" between the two separate entrances. (I believe there was a tiny shitty radio station DJ set up there this year?).

Yes, this would make it a pain to get to during the day, but like was mentioned in that blog posting, this stage is more meant for after hours fun. (Yes, the blog may be full of shit, so I may be way off, but this kind of all fits together).

This would also solve a huge issue from last year, the location of the stage in the campgrounds. The sound absolutely fucked over a couple hundred campers from being able to get any sleep. Moving the campground stage to where the entrances are would really cut down on the noise in the campground itself, but still make it very accessible to the campers.

For those who are saying there is no way this many big artists are not playing the Sahara, I once again reference the blog that may be full of shit (but assuming it's not...). It specifically says that some of the major headliners will be playing the pure filth ALONG WITH a normal set during the day. So that would take care of that, in theory.

Now, I'm sure some of you are thinking "what are they going to just leave the grounds open after 1?". No. That's another plus to the location, with it being near the entrance gates, you can easily clear out the actual polo fields at the end of the night and set up a barricade near the area where the water fountains are. Then simply leave the normal ticket checking entrances open for people who are staying to come and go from the campgrounds as they please. It would, in theory, just make that small patch of "no mans land" just inside the gate become apart of the campgrounds for the evening hours.

Like I said, this is just an idea. But this is kind of what I assumed was happening from the beginning, and everything I've seen posted about it since has seemed to fit perfectly with this theory. I could be way off though.

Thoughts?

P.S. Hopefully I explained myself well enough, if not please feel free to ask me to clarify.

Mordecai
01-24-2011, 08:16 PM
I'm assuming you weren't there in 2009?

Wheres the beef?
01-24-2011, 08:18 PM
Just speculation here, but my guess is there will be one stage and one stage only.

HOW WILL THAT WORK!?!?!? you all scream in unison.

Easy, they have it set up near the entrance, perhaps near the ferris wheel, or closer to the gates in that sort of "no mans land" between the two separate entrances. (I believe there was a tiny shitty radio station DJ set up there this year?).

Yes, this would make it a pain to get to during the day, but like was mentioned in that blog posting, this stage is more meant for after hours fun. (Yes, the blog may be full of shit, so I may be way off, but this kind of all fits together).

This would also solve a huge issue from last year, the location of the stage in the campgrounds. The sound absolutely fucked over a couple hundred campers from being able to get any sleep. Moving the campground stage to where the entrances are would really cut down on the noise in the campground itself, but still make it very accessible to the campers.

For those who are saying there is no way this many big artists are not playing the Sahara, I once again reference the blog that may be full of shit (but assuming it's not...). It specifically says that some of the major headliners will be playing the pure filth ALONG WITH a normal set during the day. So that would take care of that, in theory.

Now, I'm sure some of you are thinking "what are they going to just leave the grounds open after 1?". No. That's another plus to the location, with it being near the entrance gates, you can easily clear out the actual polo fields at the end of the night and set up a barricade near the area where the water fountains are. Then simply leave the normal ticket checking entrances open for people who are staying to come and go from the campgrounds as they please. It would, in theory, just make that small patch of "no mans land" just inside the gate become apart of the campgrounds for the evening hours.

Like I said, this is just an idea. But this is kind of what I assumed was happening from the beginning, and everything I've seen posted about it since has seemed to fit perfectly with this theory. I could be way off though.

Thoughts?

P.S. Hopefully I explained myself well enough, if not please feel free to ask me to clarify.

TL;DR Who cares? It's not even fucking February. Everyone chill the fuck out.

Thisismyname
01-24-2011, 08:28 PM
I'm assuming you weren't there in 2009?

Nope. And I won't be there in 2011.

So I really don't know why I care. :/

shilonikelle
01-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Pure Filth Coachella Stage Lineup

Yesterday the graphic creativity of an ardent Coachella fan combined with the work of an overzealous intern led to the posting and subsequent dissemination of information regarding the artists playing on the epic Pure Filth sound system at the festival this year.

To clarify:

- Pure Filth sound system will be hosting a stage inside the Coachella festival in 2011.

- Artists confirmed to play on this Pure Filth stage include (in no particular order): Beardyman, Jakes, Breakage, 12th Planet, Mt. Kimbie, OFWTKTA, Kyle Hall, Andy C & G.Q, Lil' B, DJ Hype, Mary Anne Hobbs, DJ Marky, DJ Kentaro, SBTRKT, Ras G, Alf Alpha, High Contrast, DJ Zinc, Kode 9, Ramadanman, Terror Danjah, Thunderball, Take, Roska, Lorn, Tokimonsta, Zed Bias and Goth-Trad with more TBA.

- Information about the Pure Filth afterparty in the Coachella campgrounds will be revealed soon. No artists have been announced for this lineup yet.

- The flyer circulating online that celebrates Coachella’s “bass heads” and boasts the Pure Filth logo was made by an excited fan. Although Pure Filth helped to book some of these performers and every artist on the flyer is indeed playing at Coachella, this rogue flyer does not represent the lineup of the Pure Filth stage at the festival.

Truly this reflects the spirit of the Coachella music festival, which is not a dualistic “show” that divides the performer and the audience, but rather an event for and of the community. From excited fans that create their own flyers and passionate forum commenters to social media users who spread the word and their enthusiasm, Coachella calls to people and engages them to plunge in and participate rather than stand behind the lines and watch.

Pure Filth apologizes for any misunderstanding the rogue flyer may have caused.

For those who need a taste of the bass before Coachella, Pure Filth launches its new weekly music event this Friday January 28 at Club Gabah, located at 4916 Hollywood Blvd (between Edgemont and Kenmore). Performers include Brainfeeder artists Lorn and Samiyam as well as locals The Professionals, Drone and Kemst.

Find out how to win two tickets to Friday night's SCREWFACE here: http://purefilthla.com/2011/01/25/win-two-tickets-to-screwface-on-january-28/

For more information, please visit the Pure Filth website: http://purefilthla.com/

kayeM
01-25-2011, 08:26 AM

Yesterday the graphic creativity of an ardent Coachella fan combined with the work of an overzealous intern led to the posting and subsequent dissemination of information regarding the artists playing on the epic Pure Filth sound system at the festival this year.
[/url]

Thank god... Magnetic Man not in the sahara would have been terrible

Bus McRider
01-25-2011, 08:36 AM
I'm glad this was resolved.

guedita
01-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Interns: not getting paid for a reason.

juloxx
01-25-2011, 10:37 PM
LOL there is absolutely NO FUCKING WAY High Contrast is going to play in the campgrounds, let alone EVERY SINGLE DNB/Dupstep/Bass act BOOKED TO PLAY COACHELLA OVER THE WEEKEND. Thank you, Cara for posting that PF removed the poster from the site. Now can we please stop until something official is released?

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/pure-filth-announces-line-up-for-its-annual-coachella-campground-afterparty.html

unknown
01-25-2011, 10:43 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/pure-filth-announces-line-up-for-its-annual-coachella-campground-afterparty.html

ahhhhhhhhh
whyyyyy

http://coachella.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1993218&postcount=121

IT'S AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE

edit: were you MIA yesterday? How did you miss all of this?

juloxx
01-25-2011, 10:47 PM
wait up im so confused. I know PF came out saying that that lineup was not official, but now LA times is saying thats just the campground lineup. Which statement is more recent? Im just too fucked up to deal with this right now, ima watch Crank Yankers

unknown
01-25-2011, 10:50 PM
Guess you have to read the thread! (or look at dates...?)

Donaldj
01-25-2011, 10:52 PM
wait up im so confused. I know PF came out saying that that lineup was not official, but now LA times is saying thats just the campground lineup. Which statement is more recent? Im just too fucked up to deal with this right now, ima watch Crank Yankers

The LA Times doesn't know what it's talking about. Pure Filth and Coachella have both said the poster was a fake and that the campground lineup has yet to be released.

boyalien0
01-25-2011, 11:56 PM

To clarify:

- Pure Filth sound system will be hosting a stage inside the Coachella festival in 2011.

- Artists confirmed to play on this Pure Filth stage include (in no particular order): Beardyman, Jakes, Breakage, 12th Planet, Mt. Kimbie, OFWTKTA, Kyle Hall, Andy C & G.Q, Lil' B, DJ Hype, Mary Anne Hobbs, DJ Marky, DJ Kentaro, SBTRKT, Ras G, Alf Alpha, High Contrast, DJ Zinc, Kode 9, Ramadanman, Terror Danjah, Thunderball, Take, Roska, Lorn, Tokimonsta, Zed Bias and Goth-Trad with more TBA.

- Information about the Pure Filth afterparty in the Coachella campgrounds will be revealed soon. No artists have been announced for this lineup yet.

- The flyer circulating online that celebrates Coachella’s “bass heads” and boasts the Pure Filth logo was made by an excited fan. Although Pure Filth helped to book some of these performers and every artist on the flyer is indeed playing at Coachella, this rogue flyer does not represent the lineup of the Pure Filth stage at the festival.

Truly this reflects the spirit of the Coachella music festival, which is not a dualistic “show” that divides the performer and the audience, but rather an event for and of the community. From excited fans that create their own flyers and passionate forum commenters to social media users who spread the word and their enthusiasm, Coachella calls to people and engages them to plunge in and participate rather than stand behind the lines and watch.

Pure Filth apologizes for any misunderstanding the rogue flyer may have caused.

For those who need a taste of the bass before Coachella, Pure Filth launches its new weekly music event this Friday January 28 at Club Gabah, located at 4916 Hollywood Blvd (between Edgemont and Kenmore). Performers include Brainfeeder artists Lorn and Samiyam as well as locals The Professionals, Drone and Kemst.

Find out how to win two tickets to Friday night's SCREWFACE here: http://purefilthla.com/2011/01/25/win-two-tickets-to-screwface-on-january-28/

For more information, please visit the Pure Filth website: http://purefilthla.com/

STILL misspelling OFWGKTA

Mega man
01-26-2011, 12:21 AM
Thank god Magnetic Man is playing in the Sahara. But im sorta bummed High Contrast is not. I dont doubt that the Pure Filth stage will have an outstanding sound system, I just hope it has outstanding production as well.

unknown
01-26-2011, 09:02 AM
STILL misspelling OFWGKTA

Oh, c'mon - I can NEVER remember the correct order ;)

jeremywww
01-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Thank you very much for this info. I wouldn't want my car to get towed, especially it being a rental car. lol

I missed Flying Lotus last year and would love to see them if they are back.

I drove last year and went to the camping sessions until at least after 2 or 2:30 and my car was fine and it didn't look like they were towing anyone. On Friday there was so much traffic we didn't even get out of the parking lot until well after 1.

unknown
01-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Ugh that quote. Flying Lotus is one man. One genius. And will be amazing if he is at camp.

guedita
01-26-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm really loving what I've listened to of Kyle Hall. Also, this article is really cute:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/feature.aspx?1116

hightide
01-26-2011, 12:05 PM
I assume Magnetic Man is closing on Friday night, does the pure filth stage follow the same time slots as the other stages? Does anyone have any speculation about who will be the conflict in the Sahara against Skream and fellows?

edit...just read the aboves posts, I am a dumbass

guedita
01-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Oh. My. God.

Brochella
01-26-2011, 12:08 PM
@Hightide Why would you assume that?

I guess this means that Joy Orbison and Caspa will be in the Sahara? Sort of surprised to not see JoyOrb on the Pure Filth Stage, but that bass will sound awful good in the tent. This also reinforces my belief that acts like Chromeo and the Presets won't be in the Sahara but rather most likely on the Outdoor Stage. I bet Trentmoeller ends up in the Mojave as well.

Joy Orbison > Caspa > Riva Starr > Jack Beats > Green Velvet > Sven Vath > Leftfield > Duck Sauce > Axwell > The Bloody Beetroots

Maybe?

hightide
01-26-2011, 12:10 PM
@Hightide Why would you assume that?

I guess this means that Joy Orbison and Caspa will be in the Sahara? Sort of surprised to not see JoyOrb on the Pure Filth Stage, but that bass will sound awful good in the tent. This also reinforces my belief that acts like Chromeo and the Presets won't be in the Sahara but rather most likely on the Outdoor Stage. I bet Trentmoeller ends up in the Mojave as well.

Joy Orbison > Caspa > Riva Starr > Jack Beats > Green Velvet > Sven Vath > Leftfield > Duck Sauce > Axwell > The Bloody Beetroots

Maybe?

before i knew the poster was fake, magnetic man was in the largest print, billed at the top of friday

WhyTheLongFace
01-26-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh. My. God.

hahahahaa

xanman86
01-26-2011, 02:14 PM
Wait so Lil B will be playing at the campgrounds? Hopefully before they open the doors! haha

concertgoer
01-27-2011, 10:03 AM
This article has some info on the location of the Pure Filth Stage
http://www.mydesert.com/article/20110127/LIFESTYLES010102/101270326/Coachella-fest-tickets-sell-out-record-time?odyssey=nav%7Chead

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Apparently the pure flith stage is going near the sahara and mojave... I wonder if they are moving the gobi.

menikmati
01-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Apparently the pure flith stage is going near the sahara and mojave... I wonder if they are moving the gobi.

Nope...look at an aerial view of the polo fields...they said they're adding 10 acres or 8 football fields of new space, where the new stage should be going, according to that article.

Aphxtwinin
01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
quote from the article..."The festival will add a small sixth stage near the Mojave and Sahara tents on the east side of the field for intimate types of music such as bass and drums, underground hip-hop and dubstep electronic music." lol bass and drums

Donaldj
01-27-2011, 10:14 AM
bass and drums, lmao.

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Nope...look at an aerial view of the polo fields...they said they're adding 10 acres or 8 football fields of new space, where the new stage should be going, according to that article.

I am still not following you here...

Donaldj
01-27-2011, 10:17 AM
There's more space, they fit in a 4th tent to that lineup of Gobi, Mojave, Sahara.

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Isn't there a road that stops them from expanding in that direction?

Donaldj
01-27-2011, 10:18 AM
Is there?

Mr. Dylanja
01-27-2011, 10:19 AM
bass and drums, lmao.

i lol'd too, are you okay with this pure filth stage loaction, donald?

Donaldj
01-27-2011, 10:21 AM
yes, it's where I expected it to be.

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:28 AM
Just looked on google maps. Beside where the Sahara is, is the small VIP Rose Garden area... then right behind that is a road. It looks like the only place they can expand is expand is West.

Mr. Dylanja
01-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Rave Patton is not pleased.

menikmati
01-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Another article stated it was west...so I assume it's west of the Sahara where those food courts are, behind that maybe.

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:31 AM
According to google maps... that area looks like horse stables or somthing. Either way, it is not grassy.

Rave Patton is not pleased.

No, not at all. I am just confused.

menikmati
01-27-2011, 10:32 AM
well wasn't there yet another article stating the owners of the fields were investing a million bucks each year to expand/improve the grounds? I bet they've moved stuff around and added grass? or at least I hope...really dont wanna go walking around in dirt and horse shit, that would keep me away from whatever new area there is

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:34 AM
well wasn't there yet another article stating the owners of the fields were investing a million bucks each year to expand/improve the grounds? I bet they've moved stuff around and added grass? or at least I hope...really dont wanna go walking around in dirt and horse shit, that would keep me away from whatever new area there is

Well if that is the case, that would make a lot of sense and solve this problem. If that is not the case though, I highly doubt they will put a stage in the horse stables. So, you shouldn't have to worry about that.

guedita
01-27-2011, 10:35 AM
The Pure Filth stage is going to be in the horse stables? Will there be hay?

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:36 AM
No, but there will be needlez.

vinylmartyr
01-27-2011, 10:37 AM
It says the add 8 football fields worth of space. Of course they tore some shit down and laid out new grass.

rage patton
01-27-2011, 10:37 AM
It says the add 8 football fields worth of space. Of course they tore some shit down and laid out new grass.

Haha... confirmation?

Brochella
01-27-2011, 10:41 AM
bass
&
drums
ftw

Laura owns you
01-27-2011, 10:41 AM
the last page or so of this thread is fucking retarded...

Another article stated it was west...so I assume it's west of the Sahara where those food courts are, behind that maybe.

and you know what is west of the fucking horse stables that are west of the food courts by the sahara?

the fucking entry area where the dome was.

yeah, the new stage is gonna be in a fucking horse stable or the polo clubhouse...let's keep wondering if they're gonna pull up the rose garden so some kids can dance for three nights a year..

Laura owns you
01-27-2011, 10:44 AM

thats too bad, Beardyman is gonna be amazing..

ill admit, im excited for caspa, i havent seen him since the depths of the forest at *********..

also, its amazing how many of u have seen skrillex live...no? just a couple tracks everyone plays and a thread or two? awesome.

303dubbin
01-27-2011, 10:48 AM
pretty stoked for a lot of the lineup. i will be all at all of the bass & drums sets.' pretty excited for breakage too

Vic Viper
01-27-2011, 11:06 AM
i cannot imagine someone voluntarily missing beardyman.

also, pure filth stage will be where the dome was in 09. there is no other logical place for it.

menikmati
01-27-2011, 11:51 AM
the last page or so of this thread is fucking retarded...

and you know what is west of the fucking horse stables that are west of the food courts by the sahara?

the fucking entry area where the dome was.

yeah, the new stage is gonna be in a fucking horse stable or the polo clubhouse...let's keep wondering if they're gonna pull up the rose garden so some kids can dance for three nights a year..

You wanna bet? Go look at map of the polo fields...that entire area isn't filled with horse stables (which was a joke btw). That place also has back stage areas with trailers and trucks (which I suspect will all be moved). The article says a "NEW" area, where the stage will be. It won't be in the "dome area".

Distorted_Jungle
01-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Here's a picture, where do you guys think they will be putting the stage?

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4033/4528558298_bf5c8be908_b.jpg

Edit: Maybe that little building right there kind of between the mojave and sahara?

Aphxtwinin
01-27-2011, 12:12 PM
push the mojave and gobi into the lots behind them and place a gobi size tent in the space between where they were.

WhyTheLongFace
01-27-2011, 12:44 PM
I think everything will just be pushed to the left except the Sahara. Bam! Space.

menikmati
01-27-2011, 12:53 PM
notice how that area west of the sahara (and behind the food courts) isn't all horse stables...yeah based on the articles, I'd say they've revamped that area and it will be open and full of grass for us. Maybe I'm wrong though. But that's west of the sahara, and counts as new space.

menikmati
01-27-2011, 12:55 PM
also, that beer garden takes up way too much space.

Distorted_Jungle
01-27-2011, 02:05 PM
I think everything will just be pushed to the left except the Sahara. Bam! Space.

people would only bitch about noise bleed from the do lab more if this was the case, not to mention the noise bleed form other stages if you grouped them too close together.

PDXdev
01-27-2011, 02:27 PM

Yeah but it gets fucking packed. I remember, at times, it being nearly impossible to walk around in there.

concertgoer
01-27-2011, 02:34 PM
Yeah but it gets fucking packed. I remember, at times, it being nearly impossible to walk around in there.

Well thats what happens when you don't let people walk around with their drinks.

PDXdev
01-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Yup. It's a pain in the ass to walk all the way over there, kill a couple $7 Henikens and run over to whatever stage. Feels very unsatisfying.

thefrush
01-27-2011, 03:54 PM
I will NOT be anywhere near this stage for: Magnetic Man

I won't either, I'll be in the Sahara.

Trick Loves The Kids
01-27-2011, 04:01 PM
big up pony massive inside di place

unknown
01-27-2011, 04:28 PM
i cannot imagine someone voluntarily missing beardyman.

voluntarily missed him at Bestival too. Not my cup of tea.

I cannot wait for the schedule and map to come out so a lot of these conversations regarding stage location and where artists are playing will die and we can start complaining about conflicts.

nationocean
01-27-2011, 05:01 PM
i wish there was an ariel view of it from today, i'm sure they already planted the grass which would give us the answer.

quick, anyone have a helicopter?!

HEADSTRUCK
01-28-2011, 07:49 AM

until late afternoon early eve when you cant even get in there....

Distorted_Jungle
01-28-2011, 09:37 AM
i wish there was an ariel view of it from today, i'm sure they already planted the grass which would give us the answer.

quick, anyone have a helicopter?!

Yeah that would be nice, that picture is from last year so it's not too old but it's also not a pic from today.

Laura owns you
01-28-2011, 01:08 PM
I drove last year and went to the camping sessions until at least after 2 or 2:30 and my car was fine and it didn't look like they were towing anyone. On Friday there was so much traffic we didn't even get out of the parking lot until well after 1.

probably cuz the website explicitly said that you could park until 3am......which was when the Campground Sessions ended

Devin the Dude
01-28-2011, 01:17 PM
voluntarily missed him at Bestival too. Not my cup of tea.

I cannot wait for the schedule and map to come out so a lot of these conversations regarding stage location and where artists are playing will die and we can start complaining about conflicts.

The true meaning of Coachella: conflict hysteria.

mattpach
01-28-2011, 01:18 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/an-interview-w-pure-filth-and-screwface-founder-sam-xl.html

PDXdev
01-28-2011, 01:19 PM
This is from an interview with Sam Robson from Pop and Hiss:

So will this year's Pure Filth stage be in the actual festival or just an after-party?

Both. They took a bunch of the stables where they normally have stables, right across from the Sahara and Gobi stages, resodded the grass and are going to let us do a stage there. Then we'll host the party in the camp grounds like last year.

Hearing that description, and looking at the aerial shot, makes it seem like that there will be a good amount of new space this year.

You can read the rest here (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/an-interview-w-pure-filth-and-screwface-founder-sam-xl.html)

PDXdev
01-28-2011, 01:20 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/an-interview-w-pure-filth-and-screwface-founder-sam-xl.html

Ha. Beat me to it

Wheres the beef?
01-28-2011, 07:54 PM
This is from an interview with Sam Robson from Pop and Hiss:

So will this year's Pure Filth stage be in the actual festival or just an after-party?

Both. They took a bunch of the stables where they normally have stables, right across from the Sahara and Gobi stages, resodded the grass and are going to let us do a stage there. Then we'll host the party in the camp grounds like last year.

Hearing that description, and looking at the aerial shot, makes it seem like that there will be a good amount of new space this year.

You can read the rest here (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/music_blog/2011/01/an-interview-w-pure-filth-and-screwface-founder-sam-xl.html)

Fuck I was just going to post that.

303dubbin
01-28-2011, 07:55 PM
nice so the electric corner + do lab? this will be sick!

frazzles
01-28-2011, 08:04 PM
So they meant between the Sahara and Mojave, but opposite of them? I can see that working out much better than directly between the two.

theresalwaysone
01-28-2011, 08:13 PM
I hope they move the beer garden closer to the sahara/rose garden.

guedita
01-28-2011, 08:28 PM
The Do Lab/Pure Filth sound bleed is going to be hilarious.

ludimali
01-28-2011, 10:51 PM
"The after-hours will probably go until 3 a.m." bring it on baby!!

how long did it go last year?

Gribbz
01-28-2011, 10:52 PM
The Do Lab/Pure Filth sound bleed is going to be hilarious.

Quiet you.

frazzles
01-28-2011, 10:58 PM

2, 2:30ish I believe

Gribbz
01-28-2011, 11:10 PM
I wonder if they're going to re-use that Pavilion for the after party. Perhaps something bigger?

unknown
01-29-2011, 09:50 AM

I remember it going till about 3

fredbull
01-29-2011, 06:21 PM
I wonder if they're going to re-use that Pavilion for the after party. Perhaps something bigger?

i hope not... i hope its more reminiscent of the dome in 09.
I personally enjoyed the feel and set up of the dome way more than the pavillion.

303dubbin
02-04-2011, 11:33 AM
sbtrkt is gonna own. seriously cannot wait for this now.

unknown
02-04-2011, 11:46 AM
I agree, Peter. I fucking love how he tweaks the shit out of tracks.

Hey did you ever see my post in some other thread about coming out for Beyond?

thewoodenman
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
just checked out sbtrkt. wow. i'm really really liking this guy, his modeselektor remix is so sick.

303dubbin
02-04-2011, 12:12 PM
hell yea thats what i like too, this set is gonna be so dirty.

and yea i did, i just think its gonna be a matter of funds honestly. if everybody wants to pitch in and help me get out there, i am so much more than down :thu. hahahahahaha

Gribbz
02-04-2011, 12:26 PM
i hope not... i hope its more reminiscent of the dome in 09.
I personally enjoyed the feel and set up of the dome way more than the pavillion.

Same. The dome was way cooler.

Also, Dome 2007>Dome 2009.

The look of it at least.

brycerosen
02-04-2011, 12:38 PM
There’s something for the campers right on their doorstep -- you can see Free the Robots or Take or Nosaj Thing and Daedelus in an intimate setting. And there's also the possiblity of random things like Flying Lotus doing an ambient live set. We'll have surprise guests on our main stage and at the after-hours. I love the idea of stumbling across random little treasures that you didn't expect to find.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gribbz
02-04-2011, 01:00 PM
And there's also the possiblity of random things like Flying Lotus doing an ambient live set.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Possibility" being the key word.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Dogvolta
02-04-2011, 01:12 PM
Same. The dome was way cooler.

Also, Dome 2007>Dome 2009.

The look of it at least.

Look AND location