PDA

View Full Version : Sahara on Sunday?

shotglass75
01-23-2011, 07:16 AM
What's the general consensus on to who is headlining the Sahara on Sunday? From past experience I would think The Presets but they are billed lower than some of the others. Late add of Underworld perhaps?

If there's another thread on this, sorry for the duplicate.

malcolmjamalawesome
01-23-2011, 07:20 AM
Axwell tweeted that he's headlining, but I don't know if that means anything.

Neighborhood Creep
01-23-2011, 07:41 AM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2338/1250748587801.jpg

SaharaIsMyHome
01-23-2011, 08:04 AM
I can see Axwell headlining because I have a strong feeling Swedish House Mafia WILL come out during his set. They have 2 out of the 3 playing Sat and Sun so I can bet they all join forces on Sun night. Its Coachella, they always surprise us with epic guests like that. Either that or i can see the Bloody Beetroots filling that spot.

Cuddlesthesheep
01-23-2011, 01:31 PM
it will be axwell

BayAreaIsBetter
01-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Trentmoller

LickTheLizzard
01-23-2011, 01:41 PM
I can see Axwell headlining because I have a strong feeling Swedish House Mafia WILL come out during his set. They have 2 out of the 3 playing Sat and Sun so I can bet they all join forces on Sun night. Its Coachella, they always surprise us with epic guests like that. Either that or i can see the Bloody Beetroots filling that spot.

If SHM was going to play Sunday night it would have billed that way. There is a reason Angello and Axwell are billed as solo sets, I'm not sure that that reason is, but Sebastian will not make an appearance.

discobotica
01-23-2011, 01:49 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2338/1250748587801.jpg

holy shit. amazing.

I think UW is more likely to be added on Saturday personally, but if they get added at all, I will be over the moon!

Kerowackattack
01-23-2011, 01:56 PM
Trentmoller

PLEASE.

paulb
01-23-2011, 01:57 PM
Trentemoller LIVE....hell yes! But ill take him in the Mojave or Outdoor....

tmac
01-23-2011, 02:33 PM
it will be axwell. hopefully trentemoller is playin another stage

mmblack
01-23-2011, 04:43 PM
maybe goldenvoice was well aware with the line-up they released that it would sell out faster than ever before, so they didn't want to book it initially as swedish house mafia so other music genre fans who this festival loves to cater to had their chance to buy their tickets, as opposed to 17-year old raver kids buying the first 60,000 tickets.

oh, and swedish house mafia live is a great fucking time don't think i'm a hater. just saying their large fan base consists of many who aren't the types to dive deep in to music and educate themselves. maybe goldenvoice wanted to keep some aces in the hole since they knew they had a hold of us by our collective balls regardless of the line-up initially released?

travelfan
01-23-2011, 04:51 PM
There is no way SHM is happening guys. Look, GV is smart, they knew that after having Deadmau5 and Kaskade last year that Swedish House Mafia would be the best choice for the "mainstream/EDC" electro Sahara act. Everybody was predicting they would show up. We get two out of three, which to me says very clearly they were contacted, they would have wanted to do it but for whatever reason Sebastian couldn't do it.

I could see a SHM surprise if only one of the two was booked, but they both were. It's not going to happen. But at the end of the day, does it matter? You'll get to hear One and Miami 2 Ibiza anyways, one of the two will play them.

thefrush
01-23-2011, 07:21 PM
There is no way SHM is happening guys. Look, GV is smart, they knew that after having Deadmau5 and Kaskade last year that Swedish House Mafia would be the best choice for the "mainstream/EDC" electro Sahara act. Everybody was predicting they would show up. We get two out of three, which to me says very clearly they were contacted, they would have wanted to do it but for whatever reason Sebastian couldn't do it.

I could see a SHM surprise if only one of the two was booked, but they both were. It's not going to happen. But at the end of the day, does it matter? You'll get to hear One and Miami 2 Ibiza anyways, both of them as well as numerous other DJs throughout the weekend will play them.

Fixed.

ninjatactics
01-24-2011, 05:18 AM
Seeing them individually is a lot like seeing them as one (hehe)