PDA

View Full Version : So why has no one talked about the posibility of this? (Ms. Hill/Nas)

WhyTheLongFace
01-23-2011, 01:43 AM
D2vv_lmeP8E

Mr. Porter
01-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Because we'd rather see/hear this

EOGsQHl6Fa8

PrettyRagdoll
01-23-2011, 03:07 AM
Because we'd rather see/hear this

EOGsQHl6Fa8

Yes... I want to light up to this song live

malcolmjamalawesome
01-23-2011, 05:14 AM
Because it's boring and so is your face.

garf13ld 5and3rs
01-23-2011, 05:24 AM
I thought about it, but Lauryn Hill is playing on Friday, Nas is on Sunday, and Nas is in portugal on Thursday, so it seems pretty unlikely. I suppose it's possible, though.

travelfan
01-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Ohhh that would be so sick, I hadn't even considered that. I've given up on We Major cause I think Kanye's set is going to be all hits except album songs off Fantasy (don't get me wrong, if it happens I'd flip out, just skeptical), but this would also be sick to see.

WhyTheLongFace
01-23-2011, 11:54 AM
I didn't even think of checking the tour dates but I could see it happening more in Nas's set since she used to be married to the other Marley

Plus if she's there Sunday maybe.....just maybe we can get the original of this
axFIoWPVoL0

Excuse me I'm just day dreaming

PJandBompton
01-23-2011, 12:35 PM
like someone mentioned before, guests is more of a Jay-Z thing, Kanye is so much of a perfectionist that he rarely has guests, possibly due to not wanting anyone to "ruin" his performance...if he does have a guest, it's a song that he would play anyways such as Touch the Sky, and We Major might never have been performed live even.

dizzle
01-23-2011, 12:39 PM
I didn't even think of checking the tour dates but I could see it happening more in Nas's set since she used to be married to the other Marley

Plus if she's there Sunday maybe.....just maybe we can get the original of this
axFIoWPVoL0

Excuse me I'm just day dreaming

uhhh...i don't think that was lauryn hill on that joint...syleena johnson

niksterg11
01-23-2011, 12:40 PM

it's from Lauryn's "Mystery of Iniquity"

DANCE MAGIC
01-23-2011, 12:44 PM
I think Kanye's set is going to be all hits except album songs off Fantasy

I think his set list is going to be dope.

POWER RUNAWAY HELLOFALIFE MONSTER JESUSWALKS FLASHING LIGHTS CANTTELLMENOTHING HAM.... I'm just thinking of my Coachella set list rt now

ALLOFTHELIGHTS HEARTLESS LOVELOCKEDDOWN DIAMONDS GOLDDIGGER TOUCHTHESKY GOODLIFE STRONGER DARKFANTASY LOSTINAWORLD THROUGHTHEWIRE.....

BLAMEGAME? SPACESHIPS? ALLFALLSDOWN? PARANOID? AMAZING? STREETLIGHTS? RUNTHISTOWN? HOMECOMING? DEVILINANEWDRESS? I'm just thinking out loud

WhyTheLongFace
01-23-2011, 12:47 PM

It is. Sample never got cleared. Syleena Johnson filled in.