PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles....Bakersfield

rjadams90
01-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Oh hi, I was a dumbass and didn't get a camping pass before they sold out. I live in Bakersfield and plan on going to Coachella. I already have my 3 day pass and what not. But, I would like to camp. It would be me and my little brother.

So here's the deal, I'll drive if you let me and my brother camp with you if you live here in Bako or anywhere between bako and Coachella.

Incentives: you can be the dj for my car, you don't have to pay for gas, and I will share food and drinks. I have all the camping essentials we will need. You would just need to bring a sleeping bag. I don't have any extras, sorry.

Background info: 20/M chill with whatevs.....being sober.....getting high....drinking....E....etc..., I love The Strokes and Circa Survive, Drive a 06' Mercedes Benz 230 so will be rolling classy, think the Sahara will be off the chain this year, good looking.....that has to count for something, I think?

And since I know Coachella has the best people in the world, thanks in advance for whoever helps me out with my situation.

Private message me if you can help.

Much love and thanks,
Ryan