PDA

View Full Version : Can only attend 1 or 2 days

iamthedreamer
01-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Is there anyone that is planning on going to Coachella for only 1 or 2 days?
I'm trying to go at least one day out of the three, but of course, would like to not have to pay for a 3-day pass, so if you or anyone you know would like to go splitskiiis on a ticket, let me know!

PlayaDelWes
01-21-2011, 12:49 PM
There is no such thing as 'a ticket' or 'tickets'.

Festival pass = some sort of wrist band. And, I'm pretty sure security will be checking that everyone put them on nice and tight.

BeaverCat
01-21-2011, 12:51 PM
You're not buying a ticket, you're buying a wristband. Once they're on they're pretty hard to take off.

rose925
01-21-2011, 12:55 PM
Is there anyone that is planning on going to Coachella for only 1 or 2 days?
I'm trying to go at least one day out of the three, but of course, would like to not have to pay for a 3-day pass, so if you or anyone you know would like to go splitskiiis on a ticket, let me know!

you would still need to buy a full on 3 day pass
:0/
sucks huh

go all 3 days you will love it!

meyouseek
01-21-2011, 01:36 PM
I assume the 3-day wristband thing is profit motivated, and kind of a dick move.

That said, I know a number of people who managed to trade their wristbands with others last year. I don't think security put on the wristbands for us last year, so if you got a small hand you might have an easy time of it. Of course you'll have to be careful not to lose it.

rose925
01-21-2011, 01:37 PM
^^security placed wristbands on everyone last year

what coachella were you at?
LOL

TheClares
01-21-2011, 02:46 PM
Don't count on being able to pull off this trade easily. I know I wouldn't want to be on the ass end (counting on a previously worn wristband getting em in) of that deal

psychic friend
01-21-2011, 02:48 PM
there will be info about the wristbands with in the coming months before they are shipped. i think that will help shed some light. these are not last years wristbands.

aphrael
01-21-2011, 02:49 PM
these are not last years wristbands.

for some reason i'm hearing this in the exact tone of voice as "this is not your father's oldsmobile" from the old commericals.

Justin170
01-21-2011, 02:50 PM
I hear the there will be Thickets being sold. I dont want to camp though!

psychic friend
01-21-2011, 02:51 PM
"this is not your father's oldsmobile"

i wish i had an oldsmobile.

TheScenestar
01-21-2011, 02:55 PM
Has anyone started a Facebook group about single day tickets for 2011 yet? Facebook campaigns are successful. lolz.

BeeII
01-21-2011, 02:56 PM
there will be info about the wristbands with in the coming months before they are shipped. i think that will help shed some light. these are not last years wristbands.

please let them not be those plastic ones, i couldn't stand it, scratchy.

BeeII
01-21-2011, 02:58 PM
Has anyone started a Facebook group about single day tickets for 2011 yet? Facebook campaigns are successful. lolz.

"Let's make Goldenvoice go back to single day passes. Change your status to this and change your profile pic to your favorite band."

It's cured breast cancer and stopped child abuse so far. surely it can make this happen.

TheScenestar
01-21-2011, 03:51 PM
"Let's make Goldenvoice go back to single day passes. Change your status to this and change your profile pic to your favorite band."

It's cured breast cancer and stopped child abuse so far. surely it can make this happen.

True that. I'm glad that's all over with. Children and woman live in a better world because of Facebook. I'm going to change my default into my favorite cartoon now.