PDA

View Full Version : Steve Angello And Axwell Headlining Saturday And Sunday Respectively

Mr. Porter
01-20-2011, 01:21 PM
From the Facebook page

Coachella.......are you ready? Steve Angello headlines Sahara Tent on Saturday, Axwell headlines on Sunday. See you at the front? Love SHM ***

DaFunkyPrecedent
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Barf...

As long as Leftfield gets a night show...i'll be happy.

discobotica
01-20-2011, 01:24 PM
http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/files/2009/09/doublefacepalm.jpg

Vic Viper
01-20-2011, 01:38 PM
i don't really give a shit who "headlines" or not, but if this is true then that at least sheds some light on the time slots for other acts i'm more concerned about.

synth-drop
01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
gross. ingrosso couldn't make it so they could just headline one night together?

for sunday i'm hoping Chromeo plays the sunset slot (worked like magic at FreeFest last year) followed by Duck sauce, then whoever the fuck they want to put on before Axwell ends it. i will most certainly not be there at the end of the night.

djandrews25
01-20-2011, 01:41 PM
chems on mainstage vs angello is pretty perfect.

edit* im just worries about sasha vs chems. i really hope none of them conflict.

thagorillaz
01-20-2011, 01:45 PM
im pretty happy about angello and axwell showing up seperately. for people who want to see their sets, they should be happy because they wont get the "zomg i <3 shm they do sandstorm rite??" people in the crowd but they will still get a shm set basically, and for those who dont want to see their sets, no one will put a gun to their head.
i love when i dont like artists on the lineup, less conflicts =D
-tim

thefrush
01-20-2011, 03:43 PM
chems on mainstage vs angello is pretty perfect.

edit* im just worries about sasha vs chems. i really hope none of them conflict.

Angello and Chem Bros. are on different nights...