PDA

View Full Version : Official Coachella Bake Off... thats right.

DeadSkin
01-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Everyday at 4:20 Coachella Bake Off in the camping area. We can have games and what not. Oh and food.

Who is smokin with me?

unknown
01-20-2011, 01:13 PM
I thought this was for cake and pie. nevermind.

DeadSkin
01-20-2011, 01:16 PM
There will be cake & pie

MistaGlitch
01-20-2011, 01:23 PM
I totally thought this was a thread about cookies and cakes too...boy do I feel like the fat kid now..

captncrzy
01-20-2011, 01:38 PM
You should post EXACTLY WHERE you are going to be doing this.

doggie3343
01-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Will there be free hats?

TomServo
01-20-2011, 02:09 PM
At 4:20 every day - that should only eliminate about six musical acts you should be enjoying.

But hey, everybody has a different way to enjoy Coachella.

heyeric
01-20-2011, 02:13 PM
thought this was for cookies, nvm

http://www.badgeswap.com/thumbnail.php?pic=uplimg/img_118116_36f3b29b26c8ed73d8e2e72c446b39c8.jpg&w=500&sq=Y&b=Y

rose925
01-20-2011, 02:17 PM
At 4:20 every day - that should only eliminate about six musical acts you should be enjoying.

But hey, everybody has a different way to enjoy Coachella.

LOL
Thats what i was thinking

DeadSkin
01-20-2011, 03:59 PM
LOL
Thats what i was thinking

Should be nicely baked for the sunset shows

rose925
01-20-2011, 04:13 PM
Should be nicely baked for the sunset shows

Well now..ya
there's the idea right there

ok ok i get it

DeadSkin
01-20-2011, 10:55 PM
^Thank you rose

Bomboclat
01-20-2011, 10:56 PM
ITT: LEO.

Panda421
01-20-2011, 11:10 PM
Will there be Ginger ale and marshmallows?

DeadSkin
01-21-2011, 12:33 AM
If you bring Ginger Ale & Marshmallows then we can have that too

Inthecolumbiagorge
01-21-2011, 08:38 AM
Everyday at 4:20 Coachella Bake Off in the camping area. We can have games and what not. Oh and food.

Who is smokin with me?

Totally down....depending on actual lineup:-) There are some acts I would not even miss for 4:20...but not many!

baily
01-21-2011, 08:43 AM
Procedes will go to the local Girl Scout Troupe

est1985
01-21-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm down for this as long as it doesn't conflict with any day shows! Just name the place...I'll be camping for sure!

Kyliediscope
01-21-2011, 05:06 PM
I got excited at the prospect of baking cupcakes. :(

BeeII
01-21-2011, 05:23 PM
don't bother bringing drugs to coachella. a couple years ago they had a checkpoint on the highway with drug sniffing dogs, some people didn't even make it into Indio.

think about it, don't you think that the cops know that, this is a big rock festival, there's going to be a bunch of dumbasses trying to sneak in narcotics? They get ready for this shit. It's fucking xmas for narcs.

In fact, maybe you should consider not doing dope and instead find comfort in a real high, the high that comes from knowing someone has made the ultimate sacrifice for you. you should take a big "bong load" of Jesus. He'll forgive your druggie ways.

ficklecycle
01-21-2011, 05:24 PM
Someone wanna take that one? I'm much too baked for this.

Theijuiel
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Duuuuuuuuddddddeeeeee don't harsh out my mellow, man.

rjadams90
01-21-2011, 05:27 PM
I feel a Wake and Bake is much more appropriate for Coachella. Way to many good bands to miss out on @4:20.

Great idea tho.

Workingmenrises
01-21-2011, 05:29 PM
You should post EXACTLY WHERE you are going to be doing this.

http://www.2flashgames.com/2fgkjn134kjlh1cfn81vc34/flash/f-i-lold-7020.jpg

DeadSkin
01-21-2011, 10:14 PM
don't bother bringing drugs to coachella. a couple years ago they had a checkpoint on the highway with drug sniffing dogs, some people didn't even make it into Indio.

think about it, don't you think that the cops know that, this is a big rock festival, there's going to be a bunch of dumbasses trying to sneak in narcotics? They get ready for this shit. It's fucking xmas for narcs.

In fact, maybe you should consider not doing dope and instead find comfort in a real high, the high that comes from knowing someone has made the ultimate sacrifice for you. you should take a big "bong load" of Jesus. He'll forgive your druggie ways.

thank you... i never knew the path until now. Hail Zeus

fatbastard
01-22-2011, 10:59 AM
Fuck you for making me think about cookies.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/mhockie/IMG_0155.jpg

humanoid
01-22-2011, 11:15 AM

a big bong load of Jesus...awesome

elChurro
01-22-2011, 01:59 PM
NARC

newnostalgia
01-22-2011, 03:08 PM

you are fucking kidding me right? You and the rest of the Jesus Freaks are the reason the world is so fucked up in the first place. stop pushing your beliefs on people, you religious ignorant cunt. The funny thing is, Jesus was a Buddhist and would probably be disgusted by the way you and all the other churches think and act. Herb is all natural and lest you forget, The bible was written on hemp. take that sermon and send it to the lord won't ya.

BeeII
01-22-2011, 03:19 PM
you are fucking kidding me right? You and the rest of the Jesus Freaks are the reason the world is so fucked up in the first place. stop pushing your beliefs on people, you religious ignorant cunt. The funny thing is, Jesus was a Buddhist and would probably be disgusted by the way you and all the other churches think and act. Herb is all natural and lest you forget, The bible was written on hemp. take that sermon and send it to the lord won't ya.

pretty sure jesus was not buddhist, since he was jewish.

newnostalgia
01-22-2011, 03:31 PM
He was of jewish descent but practised buddhist beliefs taught to him by buddhist monks.

BeeII
01-22-2011, 10:28 PM
He was of jewish descent but practised buddhist beliefs taught to him by buddhist monks.

wow, you are high

goldfromla
01-22-2011, 11:09 PM

just leave the thread

Dread
01-23-2011, 12:14 AM
wow, you are high

and you were raped by your dad as a child.

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 09:40 AM
wow, you are high

Haha funny enough, you don't even know anything about your own religion. like every other religious freak, you believe anything your told by your parents and don't dare to question anything, let alone think for yourself. jesus learnt his practises from buddhist monks during his lost period in the bible age 13-30.

BeeII
01-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Haha funny enough, you don't even know anything about your own religion. like every other religious freak, you believe anything your told by your parents and don't dare to question anything, let alone think for yourself. jesus learnt his practises from buddhist monks during his lost period in the bible age 13-30.

and drinking unicorn piss daily will give you super human powers. wow, making shit up is fun!

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 02:18 PM
wow, making shit up is fun!

Yea, that's what your forefathers said as they wrote the bible.

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 02:21 PM
that's cool though dude, you just keep believing man is only 5000 years old and we're all descendants of one single incestious relationship of one family. oh and dinosaurs never walked the earth.

BROKENDOLL
01-23-2011, 03:13 PM

Damn, the last big bong load I took was followed by, "Jesus, God," then a lot of coughing...God wouldn't do that, would he?

Neighborhood Creep
01-23-2011, 03:41 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f216/syren666/religion.jpg

BeeII
01-23-2011, 03:59 PM

Yea, that's what your forefathers said as they wrote the bible.

that's cool though dude, you just keep believing man is only 5000 years old and we're all descendants of one single incestious relationship of one family. oh and dinosaurs never walked the earth.

http://www.auburntron.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/umad.jpg

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 04:38 PM
fuckin get a grip kid, stop living in the dark ages already. i wish you would just do your research instead of blindly following some overrated cult like a sheep. beeehhhhhhh

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 04:40 PM
oh and thanks for quoting me out of context, excluding your daft mumbo jumbo

BROKENDOLL
01-23-2011, 04:43 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/jesus3.jpg

BROKENDOLL
01-23-2011, 04:45 PM
FTR, I knew this thread wasn't about cookies n' cupcakes.

juloxx
01-23-2011, 05:55 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/MY%20CREATIVE%20MIND/jesus3.jpg

ha!

nathanfairchild
01-23-2011, 06:17 PM
oh and thanks for quoting me out of context, excluding your daft mumbo jumbo

I really hope that you get cancer. Please do everyone a favor and skip Coachella this year.

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 06:33 PM
what the fuck is your problem? are you religious? im pretty sure you can go to hell for that, it says so in your book.

nathanfairchild
01-23-2011, 06:37 PM
you're just all over the place saying all kinds of stupid shit constantly. go sit in a dark room and masturbate to jack white.

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 06:40 PM
there is nothing stupid about the things i said, if you feel that way i fear you are the dumb one.

nathanfairchild
01-23-2011, 06:46 PM
every post you have is either you making a complaint about the lineup or talking about how the white stripes/jack white is the greatest band/musician alive. if you haven't noticed the trend on every thread that you post on is that i'm not alone in my hate of you.

newnostalgia
01-23-2011, 07:25 PM
don't twist my words. i never said he was the greatest musician alive. hell i believe that would be paul mc cartney or BB king. What i said was that jack white is the best rock n roll artist that is making new music. I don't understand why u feel the need to attack me in a thread you have nothing useful to add to. what are you trying to chase me down via thread? I have my opinions, just like you do. I dissagree with everything you've posted so far, so fucking what? every person has a right to an opinion and if you dissagree with me at least do so on topic.

Harrisment
01-23-2011, 07:33 PM
If you see a horse anywhere near you at 4:20, RUN.

AndLeoObre
01-23-2011, 07:34 PM

All this thread has accomplished is making me want cookies and to get high with Jesus...Also, im totally down for a bake out

BeeII
01-23-2011, 07:38 PM
fuckin get a grip kid, stop living in the dark ages already. i wish you would just do your research instead of blindly following some overrated cult like a sheep. beeehhhhhhh

ok, you know what, you're right, i just did some research and discovered that jesus was indeed a student of eastern philosophy. in fact, he had spent many years studying eastern ideas, until he was he got into a tussle as a young lad and mother mary sent him away, to live with his aunt in uncle in an affluent town out west, called b'el air.