PDA

View Full Version : The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 11:20 AM
...probably one of the more interesting bands I've been listening to over the last year or so. I know they sound like 80s George Michael but they're kind of cool.

Have they ever played at 'chella? If not, are there any chances next year? I thought they were kind of up-n-coming.

citizenerased
01-20-2011, 11:22 AM
They sound like George Michaels? I hear some Yo La Tengo.

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 11:25 AM
They sound like George Michaels? I hear some Yo La Tengo.

yeah

I mean, Teenager in Love is very Wham! sounding for me. I dunno, guess how you listen to it.

I guess my point being, I love Empire but they broke like 2 years ago. And Interpol and Gogol, ya know, what have they done since they were last at 'chella.

Pains are kind of the hot thing right now and I don't see them on the poster. A lot of people have affection for them. And I know if you make enough threads about a band they'll get booked, I guess that's how Leftfield and Chems got the nod.

Let's get Pains at Coachella 2012 - seriously cool band

citizenerased
01-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Dude. They're playing Friday.

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Dude. They're playing Friday.

dnt play play

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 11:38 AM
can someone HTML this thread into the frickin ocean for me?

cheers

so so sorry

GuyInTucson
01-20-2011, 11:45 AM
yeah

I mean, Teenager in Love is very Wham! sounding for me. I dunno, guess how you listen to it.

I guess my point being, I love Empire but they broke like 2 years ago. And Interpol and Gogol, ya know, what have they done since they were last at 'chella.

Pains are kind of the hot thing right now and I don't see them on the poster. A lot of people have affection for them. And I know if you make enough threads about a band they'll get booked, I guess that's how Leftfield and Chems got the nod.

Let's get Pains at Coachella 2012 - seriously cool band

http://lifeatthegreenys.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/carrey_dumber.jpg

LunaVC
01-20-2011, 11:46 AM
OH HERE HE COMES