PDA

View Full Version : Lets Rage on Popular muzax.

OK Calculator
01-19-2011, 07:22 PM
I just hate it when people like music that is popular. Why can't they like good music that no one knows about? Why can't everyone like good, obscure music just like me? Uh oh wait....wait a minute....nevermind cancel that....errr...continue liking popular music you people that way I can have obscure music all to myself and feel special.

iammrcandyman
01-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Why cant you shut up.

thewoodenman
01-19-2011, 07:33 PM
/delete

OK Calculator
01-19-2011, 07:39 PM
Why cant you shut up.

Nice wish list . Daft Punks is so cool. I saw this fake lineups poster and all it had on it was nothing but Daft Punks all over it and it was so funny because it was like that person was saying that all they wanted to hear for 3 days was Daft Punk I love those guys. They are french I think.,

Grant
01-19-2011, 07:42 PM
Look up freemasonry in the music industry and you'll find the answer.

iammrcandyman
01-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Nice wish list . Daft Punks is so cool. I saw this fake lineups poster and all it had on it was nothing but Daft Punks all over it and it was so funny because it was like that person was saying that all they wanted to hear for 3 days was Daft Punk I love those guys. They are french I think.,

You read me like a book. I've realized my tastes are completely mainstream. I feel vulnerable. Someone help me.

OK Calculator
01-19-2011, 07:58 PM
You read me like a book. I've realized my tastes are completely mainstream. I feel vulnerable. Someone help me.

My snarkiness is of a higher caliber than your snarkiness. Do you require comforting?