PDA

View Full Version : experiences with security/police?

paulgarcia316
01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
I want to hear your encounter with security or police.

Here is mine, Coachella 2010 my second time attending.
My cousin and I were sitting outside our campsite cooking breakfast. My cousin decided to go in to the tent to roll a Spliff. I followed him into the tent and decided to roll a cigarette. I left the screen to our tent partially open, I see this fat ass guy with sun glasses on approaching our tent in the back of my mind I'm wondering "what the hell is this guy doing?”

This fat ass bald guy who I had seen out of the corner of my eye unzips my tent and says.
"Coachella security gimme the weed!?”
My cousin and I kind of look at him and chuckle and go on continuing what we were doing.
"You think this is some kinda joke! I want all of it! Every Fucken little scrap!" My cousin says to him "I have a license for this"
The security guard says "I don’t fucken care you can give me the weed or we can call the cops who are going to kick you guys out"
My cousin gathers his weed the guy continues yelling at us "Thats Right! every fucken little piece"

we finally gather up the weed and the security guard says "where the fuck is the rest!?"
"thats all of it man.."
"you better not be fucken lying to me!"

I said to him "Dude you don't have to be such an asshole"
He replies "what the fuck did you say to me?"
"I said you don't have to be such an asshole"
The dude got all pissed off and had to be calmed down by one of his fellow security guards.

The security dudes where finally leaving, as the security guard left I noticed his keying hanging out of his pocket... A fucking pot leaf.
Sucks knowing goldnevoice hires thugs like this. also sucks they smoked all my cousins weed.

JoeCthulhu
01-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Never happened.

Bomboclat
01-19-2011, 09:23 PM
So last year I ran out of bud and decided "hey, fuck it, im going to just go see if I can talk my way into getting some bud". I did a line of blow to get all awesome and what not, put on my mean face, and started roaming around the camp grounds for some idiots to pray upon.

I came across this group of two morons cooking breakfast/rolling joints basically out in broad daylight - perfect.

I went up to the tent they were in, unzipped it, told them I was security, and they had to give me all of their weed.

They were bitchy at first, but in the end I took a good chunk of weed from them and went on to have an awesome day.

Thanks asshats! :)

JoeCthulhu
01-20-2011, 08:57 AM
I stand corrected.

Vic Viper
01-20-2011, 09:19 AM
your friend made no attempt to produce the adequate paperwork. regardless, if he has a license to smoke it, you do not. therefore you were smoking marijuana illegally at a festival where the law is still enforced.

i don't really see the problem. time and place i guess.

tigermilkboy
01-20-2011, 10:13 AM
I want to hear your encounter with security or police.

Here is mine, Coachella 2010 my second time attending.
My cousin and I were sitting outside our campsite cooking breakfast. My cousin decided to go in to the tent to roll a Spliff. I followed him into the tent and decided to roll a cigarette. I left the screen to our tent partially open, I see this fat ass guy with sun glasses on approaching our tent in the back of my mind I'm wondering "what the hell is this guy doing?”

This fat ass bald guy who I had seen out of the corner of my eye unzips my tent and says.
"Coachella security gimme the weed!?”
My cousin and I kind of look at him and chuckle and go on continuing what we were doing.
"You think this is some kinda joke! I want all of it! Every Fucken little scrap!" My cousin says to him "I have a license for this"
The security guard says "I don’t fucken care you can give me the weed or we can call the cops who are going to kick you guys out"
My cousin gathers his weed the guy continues yelling at us "Thats Right! every fucken little piece"

we finally gather up the weed and the security guard says "where the fuck is the rest!?"
"thats all of it man.."
"you better not be fucken lying to me!"

I said to him "Dude you don't have to be such an asshole"
He replies "what the fuck did you say to me?"
"I said you don't have to be such an asshole"
The dude got all pissed off and had to be calmed down by one of his fellow security guards.

The security dudes where finally leaving, as the security guard left I noticed his keying hanging out of his pocket... A fucking pot leaf.
Sucks knowing goldnevoice hires thugs like this. also sucks they smoked all my cousins weed.

At least you have something to talk about!

plasticfool
01-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I've never had a problem once I'm in... but getting through security has been a problem on two occasions.

First time was 2009, I had a little one-hitter which I normally would stow in my boxers... but I forgot it was in my pocket. When they asked me to empty my pockets for the pat down, I finally remembered it was there. Well, they found it... and took it... and called over a cop. I'm thinking I'm screwed, this was day one and I might get booted. After making we wait for about 30 minutes, the cop looked at me and asked "Is this yours, does it have any value to you?" I was pretty confused, so I said it had sentimental value (which is did, I had that bat/duggout since freshman year in college). That's when he said, "I don't think you understand, is it ok if I throw this in the trash?" I knew the correct answer this time, "Throw that shit away!" He smiled, "alright, have a good weekend."

The second time was last year 2010... I wrapped a small bottle of vodka up in my sweatshirt hoping they wouldn't bother to unroll a tightly wrapped shirt. I was wrong. The guard took it and said, "thank you very much, this will make the day go much faster."

thewoodenman
01-26-2011, 06:13 PM
you lucked out, too bad they took your goodies though!