PDA

View Full Version : New stage?

psycobetabuckdown
01-19-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm not gonna take the time to count bands, but I've noticed there are 10 lines of bands each day, whereas in past years I remember them being 8, maybe 9 on a cluttered day. On top of this, four or five subheads this year.

Does this mean shorter set times, or a new stage, or are my eyes deceiving me? Or my brain?

DANCE MAGIC
01-19-2011, 05:02 PM
Well, there is going to be a Pure Filth stage. However, there's not going to be a Do Lab.

The thing is though, the lineup for the Do Lab wasn't usually included on the actual poster, but it seems like the people playing the Pure Filth stage ARE on the poster this year.

So.. mystery solved?

unknown
01-19-2011, 05:03 PM
OH MY GOD. Really??? You have over 5k posts. Did you not see all the talk about Pure Filth over the last couple months? Sorry for the attitude but I keep seeing a lot of people asking this today so it's in a lot of places on the board but you've been here for 4 years!!!

and I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of no do lab especially with the twitter post.

psycobetabuckdown
01-19-2011, 05:10 PM
Lol. I haven't been reading the board that much and have no idea what Pure Filth is. My bad.

clumsy342
01-19-2011, 05:16 PM
I also haven't heard anything about Pure Filth.
wtf? guide me there.

clumsy342
01-19-2011, 05:23 PM
ok.. i guess i'm up to speed.
but seriously, how have I not heard of this until now?